Free ferry service from Hua Hin to Pattaya available in January

webfact

14 minutes ago, andre47 said:

Today I tried to book a 'free' place. The answer was 'no booking only line up we then look who can get a place.

So maybe this free service is only a FAKE-offer. I suppose that there are no free seats available for normal people. Its only to catch the attraction. 

I will not use this service. For me the company is treating the potential customers not serious.

Thank you!

That's crazy. So you could go there, with no guarantee that you could get back.

How and where did you try to book. Was going to go down bali hai pier and ask about booking.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, kevkev1888 said:

That's crazy. So you could go there, with no guarantee that you could get back.

How and where did you try to book. Was going to go down bali hai pier and ask about booking.

I went to their office inside the parking house at Bali Hai. The friendly man at the entrance even didn't let me in. First I asked him to book a seat for next Saturday. He told me that there is no free seat available. Then I asked him to tell me a day where he can offer me a free seat. He told that booking is not possible. Customers have to line up and the company decides who can travel.

It is a FAKE!

I went to their office inside the parking house at Bali Hai. The friendly man at the entrance even didn't let me in. First I asked him to book a seat for next Saturday. He told me that there is no free seat available. Then I asked him to tell me a day where he can offer me a free seat. He told that booking is not possible. Customers have to line up and the company decides who can travel.

It is a FAKE!

You are surprised?

2 hours ago, bellhui1b said:

So as usual you have ALL missed the point HOW MUCH 2400 return each plus car ? you go with wife/girlfriend 4800 children ? so for a family it could cost 10000 before food beer and fags that is an expensive day out.

More expensive, unless you're like the majority of tourists (and Thais) that don't have the option of driving their own car.  

A group of tourists spending $75 a head for a ferry day trip would be considered a cheap day out in most destinations.

3 hours ago, andre47 said:

Today I tried to book a seat. Not possible.

Maybe the service will never start.

it's reported in the newspaper that we are not allowed to post a link to in this forum that some passengers had queued up for today's voyage at  5am to make sure they got tickets  :giggle: AND passengers from today who had their journey cancelled can use their tickets for the Monday schedule so don't go queueing up tomorrow!.

Edited by Asiantravel

10 minutes ago, bellhui1b said:

So its only for tourists with money good luck hope you all get ripped off royally you all deserve nothing else

So much bitterness... no one is forcing you to use it, yet you wish ill upon anyone else who decides to try it.

Market forces will decide if they have priced it correctly or not.