Soldier kills gran for not giving him money for booze

webfact

Soldier kills gran for not giving him money for booze

5p.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- A soldier has admitted killing his grandmother after she scolded him and refused to give him money for booze.

Twenty two year old recruit Kitti Khoichaiyaphoom was arrested at his camp in Bangkok yesterday after fleeing his north eastern village, reports Thairath.

He had gone home at New Year to Tiangkham Cheuaphonthong's house in Chaiyaphhom province. The 65 year old and her step grandson had lived together before he went into the army.

Kitti told police that he was drinking with friends at a nearby house on January 4th. He went home to get some water and money for some more alcohol.

But his grandmother refused to give him either and a furious argument broke out over a previous unpaid debt.

Kitti claimed that his grandmother picked up a knife but he wrestled it from her.

It was reported earlier that the old lady was stabbed multiple times but managed to flee to the front of the house where she died.

Kitti - who was taken back to the village for a reenactment yesterday - said that he fled into the fields following the incident.

Later he returned to his camp and was subsequently arrested and handed over to police investigators.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-13

He is an Asian male, women don't discipline the boys. I watched a boy jumping on the hood of the family car, mother did nothing. When the girls act out they are promptly given a clout and they don't dare retaliate against their male siblings.

17 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

He is an Asian male, women don't discipline the boys. I watched a boy jumping on the hood of the family car, mother did nothing.

Very true.

We had a visit two days ago from some relatives of my wife.

With them a 3 or 4 yr. old boy, parents away for working, in custody of granny as so many.

He started exercising his Thai boxing/kicking skills on his grandmother and then my wife.

Some helpless tear away and asking to stop action.

I grabbed him, turned his backside up and gave him three mild smacks.

He was crying like hell for almost 10 min.

Must have been a first time experience.

Essentially I have given up caring about child education here.

The granddaughter in the house (17 yr old): happy to see her leave next year.

Always walking after her, turn off the lights, close the doors, clean up, closing/covering the washing machine etc. etc. Useless.

Maybe this murderer was also one of the "granny childs".

Year after year he got all he cried for.

But now...

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Very true.

We had a visit two days ago from some relatives of my wife.

With them a 3 or 4 yr. old boy, parents away for working, in custody of granny as so many.

He started exercising his Thai boxing/kicking skills on his grandmother and then my wife.

Some helpless tear away and asking to stop action.

I grabbed him, turned his backside up and gave him three mild smacks.

He was crying like hell for almost 10 min.

Must have been a first time experience.

Essentially I have given up caring about child education here.

The granddaughter in the house (17 yr old): happy to see her leave next year.

Always walking after her, turn off the lights, close the doors, clean up, closing/covering the washing machine etc. etc. Useless.

Maybe this murderer was also one of the "granny childs".

Year after year he got all he cried for.

But now...

About the 17 years granddaughter, not a thai specific matter. It's exactly the same as my 15 years old daughter, full westerner born and raised in france. sometimes i feel like i want to...? her.

KhunBENQ

I sympathise,i had exactly the same with my wifes daughter of 15.Never closed a door after her.Left lights and fans on.Took anyhting she wanted out of the fridge,without asking or telling us she had.If i bought 6 cockes and some snacky bits and put them in the fridge,they would be gone by the next morning.An absolute pig.She was a fat kid with no respect for her mother.She stole my computer mouse, and even tried to steal the wi fi router when it was outside.She never went to school and was an utter liar and a total shit.She would yell and scream at her mother in public, pretend cry when she wanted money and my stupid wife actually believed her until she stole a 1000 baht out of my wifes bag.It stopped there.I told her,in the best Thai i could(with her mother translating) that she would get no more from her mother or me,and she would never get in my car again,in fact she was persona non  gratis in my life.She no longer existed.Her mother stopped washing her clothes,making her do her own laundry and ironing.We bought a new fridge and put it in the bedroom,under lock and key.The only food she had access to was packet noodles to eat before she went out in the morning.As she could not access the fridge,or any other food,she had to go to my wifes sisters houses either side of us and ask for food from them.This was war.All her little pleasures were completely cut off.I used to give her 500 baht a week pocket money and 200 baht for her phone.Buyt that all stopped.Eventually,she tried to break her mothers heart by going to live with her boyfriends parents.Her mother shocked her by saying that it was fine by her.

She has been there a year now,She weighs at least 250 pounds now and i dont knkw how her in laws are keeping her.She has to work on their land and gets paid for it.She came by last week and asked if she and her boyfriend,who is also a lazy cowson,if they could come and live with us.Didnt want to stay in the hovel and wanted to move in to our modern bungalow.with hot showers and american TV channels.My wife told her no way and dont get pregnant because you will be on your own.I was surprised because i know you cant come between Thai family. But she did.I think my wife understands that if she comes,i go.My mrs has a good life,every thing is paid for,she has no bills,she gets two holidays a year plus weekends away.She has a car,that i pay for,and there is my will that i can change in a heartbeat.

This pig of a girl and her lazy bastard boyfriend have made a big mistake thinking that her mum would side with her against the ferang.Also she is only 16.

6 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Join the army, they said.

It will make you a real man, they said.

After 2014 we all now know what sort of people the army produces. Who remembers the beating death of an army recruit by a drill sergeant? Same mentality. Army people are control freaks.

9 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

KhunBENQ

I sympathise,i had exactly the same with my wifes daughter of 15.Never closed a door after her.Left lights and fans on.Took anyhting she wanted out of the fridge,without asking or telling us she had.If i bought 6 cockes and some snacky bits and put them in the fridge,they would be gone by the next morning.An absolute pig.She was a fat kid with no respect for her mother.She stole my computer mouse, and even tried to steal the wi fi router when it was outside.She never went to school and was an utter liar and a total shit.She would yell and scream at her mother in public, pretend cry when she wanted money and my stupid wife actually believed her until she stole a 1000 baht out of my wifes bag.It stopped there.I told her,in the best Thai i could(with her mother translating) that she would get no more from her mother or me,and she would never get in my car again,in fact she was persona non  gratis in my life.She no longer existed.Her mother stopped washing her clothes,making her do her own laundry and ironing.We bought a new fridge and put it in the bedroom,under lock and key.The only food she had access to was packet noodles to eat before she went out in the morning.As she could not access the fridge,or any other food,she had to go to my wifes sisters houses either side of us and ask for food from them.This was war.All her little pleasures were completely cut off.I used to give her 500 baht a week pocket money and 200 baht for her phone.Buyt that all stopped.Eventually,she tried to break her mothers heart by going to live with her boyfriends parents.Her mother shocked her by saying that it was fine by her.

She has been there a year now,She weighs at least 250 pounds now and i dont knkw how her in laws are keeping her.She has to work on their land and gets paid for it.She came by last week and asked if she and her boyfriend,who is also a lazy cowson,if they could come and live with us.Didnt want to stay in the hovel and wanted to move in to our modern bungalow.with hot showers and american TV channels.My wife told her no way and dont get pregnant because you will be on your own.I was surprised because i know you cant come between Thai family. But she did.I think my wife understands that if she comes,i go.My mrs has a good life,every thing is paid for,she has no bills,she gets two holidays a year plus weekends away.She has a car,that i pay for,and there is my will that i can change in a heartbeat.

This pig of a girl and her lazy bastard boyfriend have made a big mistake thinking that her mum would side with her against the ferang.Also she is only 16.

Thank you for your story as sad as it is. Good luck and nice that you have a supportive partner.