"Daddy? When I grow up can I NOT be like you?"

webfact

"Daddy? When I grow up can I NOT be like you?"

1p.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

BANGKOK: -- A video doing the rounds of Thai social media shows a father and son on a motorcycle at night without helmets.

No news there.

But in this case the father is not only letting his little kid drive the bike at speed but he is holding a selfie stick to record the family event.

The 33 second clip was shared to Facebook site YouLike where netizens turned on the father calling him irresponsible and a disgrace noting that his behavior was negligent and dangerous with the potential to cause a serious accident.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-19

Jesus. I used to think (naive i know) that stupidity like this was hard to find. 

And its weird that in cases like this that the silence coming from the govt / RTP is deafening.

But share the wrong article or click like on a facebook post and you're in the nick quick as s flash. Depressing ? 

Uhhh.....has nobody noticed the level of skill the little boy is demonstrating? Both hands on the handlebars, riding in what seems to be straight line at consistent speed? This kid has what it takes.

(Also, nowhere in the video did I hear the boy speak the words used in the click bait headline of this article)

Just another irresponsible adult teaching kids how it's done. No wonder the death toll here is so high. If your going to teach kids to drive/ ride do it away that will save their lives,and maybe others. Teach them to do this in a quiet area,in case they do have an accident. That way they will only harm themselves. Not on a main road that could cause the death of an innocent bystander. But then again life is cheap here.

5 hours ago, fruitman said:

My uncle did the same with me when i was a kid...i sat between his legs in his car and we drove around the neighbourhood.

I bet the traffic was horrendous. ha ha ha. I had my car before I had a license used to barrel around the back roads. Test was 5 minutes with 1 headlight out. 

6 hours ago, z42 said:

Jesus. I used to think (naive i know) that stupidity like this was hard to find. 

And its weird that in cases like this that the silence coming from the govt / RTP is deafening.

But share the wrong article or click like on a facebook post and you're in the nick quick as s flash. Depressing ? 

Why have you changed your mind about stupidity like this being hard to find. This is one idiot out if a poupulation of millions?

6 hours ago, CanInBKK said:

Uhhh.....has nobody noticed the level of skill the little boy is demonstrating? Both hands on the handlebars, riding in what seems to be straight line at consistent speed? This kid has what it takes.

(Also, nowhere in the video did I hear the boy speak the words used in the click bait headline of this article)

who said it was a boy looks like a girl with a pony tail

7 hours ago, fruitman said:

My uncle did the same with me when i was a kid...i sat between his legs in his car and we drove around the neighbourhood.

Do you think that a car and a motorcycle are the same? Do a crash and you know the different!!!

14 hours ago, catinthehat said:

Don't block out his  face. Show the entire world who this stupid turd is.

Oxygen thief.

Absolutely. Why block out his face? He obviously didn't mind showing his face to the world to prove what a FW he is.

Let the rest of the world see it!