Thai Supermodel Launches New Lingerie Brand

george

Thailand : Supermodel launches new lingerie brand!

swimsuit1_2740226.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Considering the huge potential of the estimated 10-billion-baht local lingerie market, Thai supermodel Metinee Kingpayom, the Miss Thailand of 1992, has decided to launch her own lingerie brand.

Matinee is pursuing the footsteps of supermodels and superstars like Kylie Minogue, Elle Macpherson and Elizabeth Hurley who have their own brands of lingerie.

She partnered with Jintana Garment Co, the 48-year-old lingerie producer in Thailand to produce and market lingerie under the "Metinee by Jintana" brand.

In this business, both have spent about 100 million baht. Around 70 million baht will be spent for production and the remaining 30 million baht for advertising and promotional campaigns.

Jintana will take care of the production side while Metinee will be involved in product design and the presentation.

--fibre2fashion.com 2006-12-11

To keep up the news report standards of Thaivisa I feel more pics are required.

As requested.

"Now be a good boy and do as you're told!"

This picture is for information and educational purposes only!

...well that`s the nicest....

....pink chair that I`ve seen for a long time :o

As requested.

That is one ugly Thai woman :o:D :D

i don't think she's a kty... I think she was a pretty kid and she's got not long left before the "change" to old, miserable <deleted> who's gonna victimise herself, and make everyone around her feel like crap and she's gonna be/is already an arrogant b£T%%$"

She can join the : "Miss Plastic Fantastic" contest.

Oh, and the pictures previously posted are badly Photoshopped (#4, #14).

:o

In person she is remarkably pretty and she has had no major plastic surgery that I know of (and i know her fairly well) perhaps some botox or the like, and possibly an ear pin at a guess but nothing much more than that. She is full thai and pretty much most modelling shots are photoshopped.

There are prettier models than her IMHO, but she has done well for herself so far without much plastic assistance.

Maybe I just don't get it with these models, and my eyes are fine, but they just aren't all that attractive for me. There is a "super model" in the US with her own TV talk show, Tyra Banks, and I think she looks like the spawn of RuPaul and the Borg Queen.

As requested.

...well that`s the nicest....

....pink chair that I`ve seen for a long time :o

Khatoey?

Maybe I just don't get it with these models, and my eyes are fine, but they just aren't all that attractive for me. There is a "super model" in the US with her own TV talk show, Tyra Banks, and I think she looks like the spawn of RuPaul and the Borg Queen.

:o:D

I actually kind of fancy the Borg Queen :D

She can join the : "Miss Plastic Fantastic" contest.

Oh, and the pictures previously posted are badly Photoshopped (#4, #14).

:o

In person she is remarkably pretty and she has had no major plastic surgery that I know of (and i know her fairly well) perhaps some botox or the like, and possibly an ear pin at a guess but nothing much more than that. She is full thai and pretty much most modelling shots are photoshopped.

There are prettier models than her IMHO, but she has done well for herself so far without much plastic assistance.

Is she Thai. falang ?

Old begams out there...... :o

The missus :D says.....

Methinee is half-half American Thai

Family in America

Her Thai is not so good

She won "miss beautiful" (whatever beauty contest) when she was 17 and is now 29 or so......not so sure on this one maybe younger!

That's all for the pedigree etc

Certainly good looking :D