1-2 Month Apartment Rental

joinme2leave

dear TV Pattaya members....

i tried a search with TV search engine about this request but the result was close to zero... :D

maybe somebody of you can forward usefull information for me:

i am looking for an apartment to rent within the period jan 10 - feb or mar 10, 2007.

no need of beach location, neither nightlife (intend to stay there for business reasons), nonetheless not more than 15 min drive frm Jomtien or similar.

internet connection (wireless inside room) is a must.

pool would be nice too.

small kitchen/kitchenette if apartment is located quite far away from restaurants.

monthly rate between 10000 - 15000.

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE :o

Prehaps if you gave the following an email you might find what you are looking for.

[email protected]

[email protected]; [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I know of appartments, but shot term normally much more than the budget siad in your post,

Anyway hope you find what you require and happy holidays

i tried a search with TV search engine about this request but the result was close to zero... :D

i am looking for an apartment to rent within the period jan 10 - feb or mar 10, 2007.

no need of beach location, neither nightlife (intend to stay there for business reasons), nonetheless not more than 15 min drive frm Jomtien or similar.

pool would be nice too.

small kitchen/kitchenette if apartment is located quite far away from restaurants.

Very nice apartments with full kitchen and everything you need. Have LAN Internet in your room....fast, 2Mbps connection.

Location halfway between Jomtien and Pattaya and not far from the beach.

Only problem is the rent is higher than your anticipated budget, but worth it.

Nice apartments

VK apartments on 3rd road are nice and clean with AC, at around 6k per month

And what rate is the electric charged at?

always be aware of this hidden charge, cheaper rooms quiet often charge much much higher rates for the eletric to make up the bill at the end of the month.

always be aware of this hidden charge, cheaper rooms quiet often charge much much higher rates for the eletric to make up the bill at the end of the month.

My bill was averaging 500b per month for elec (6b/unit) others were more at 8 baht and water was 150b fixed, i dont use AC much as the rooms didnt get hot, just put it on fan mode was enough.

agree rocky ,but shouldnt make more than a thousand difference unless you are a very heavy power user (i.e.aircon every day)my power comes in about 1200 a month now ,which i think is very expensive(8 baht per unit)but i do have the pc going 24 7 and the wife is always cooking (at LEAST twice a day).we used to pay about half this in bangkok ,but an extra thousand is livable when im not paying so much for the rent.

electricity charges are of no great worries for me....gonna use the apt just some days within those 1-2 months, most of the time I shall be in China.

@ PATTAYAHUNTER....TV charges to be paid separately happened to me in Bkk once. Not fair though.

@ all1....if I find accomodation outside Pty (15 min distance)---will there be any trouble in finding a cab into town? is it metered taxis available? Or can I simply use a rented motobike to drive?

@ all2...price range may be 20000 as well but definitely prefer lower than that as I won't be using the room very often

thanks again for inputs so far.

Im currently staying in a lovely Apartment in soi Nernplubwan, Not far from Jomtien, For a nice sized room with air con / free sophon Cable TV / Kitchen area 4,500 baht. For a smaller room with Sophon Cable TV, Air Con but no kitchen, 2,900 baht. Lovely clean fully furnashed rooms. All rooms with wireless internet for 400 baht a month. Fridge 500 baht a month.. Very quiet location.. PM me for more info. :o

• 2 weeks later...

pool would be nice too.

Dear Mr.,

I can provide you with a 30 sqm. studio with direct telephone line or a studio with kitchen but without direct telephone line. The price is 9000bht/month , excluding electricity and water.

Our apartment are in Jomtien Beach Condominium which is located between Villanawin Resort and Grand Jomtien Palace. There are many restuarants at walking distance, internet shops and laundry shops. There are two swimming pools and fitness room which you can use free of charge. For more information, please visit our website http://360.yahoo.com/suziong

Regards,

On

pool would be nice too.

Mr. joinme…

I can provide you with a 40 sqm. one bedroom apartment with kitchen. Free Internet in room,512/256kbps.The price is 7500bht/month , including electricity* and water.

Our apartment are in South Pattaya 5 min. from Walking Street. There are many restuarants at walking distance, and laundry shops. For more information,click on line…

Apartment,Free Internet

pool would be nice too.

Mr. joinme…

I can provide you with a 40 sqm. one bedroom apartment with kitchen. Free Internet in room,512/256kbps.The price is 7500bht/month , including electricity* and water.

Our apartment are in South Pattaya 5 min. from Walking Street. There are many restuarants at walking distance, and laundry shops. For more information,click on line

http://www.geocities.com/pattayaboganvilla/