New Honda Civic 5 door hatchback

tandor

Do any members have reliable info as to when the Honda Civic 5 door hatchback will be released in Thailand?

Apparently it is coming to Thailand as it has been approved for release in Australia and New Zealand in July this year.

I would like to know more about its specifications. ie available engines, cargo space, do the rear seats fold down, price etc.

I can't get any info from Honda agents here in CNX...big seclet sir !

Maybe it will be held over for release at the Bangkok Motor Show in December !

Any solid information greatly appreciated.

Regards.

tandor. 

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:28 PM, Ace of Pop said:

Anyway I'm waiting to see if the Tunis blow up I've only wrecked turbo motors so I'm wary of them I'm ready for a change only the Mazda 3is the only non Honda I like

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

so you're a mathmatician? i'm having lots of trouble trying to decipher your writing and grammar. so obviously you didn't listen in the English classes 

so you're a mathmatician? i'm having lots of trouble trying to decipher your writing and grammar. so obviously you didn't listen in the English classes 

Or maybe he is a non native speaker doing his best to write English.
What is a mathmatician?

sent using Tapatalk

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DavisH said:

Actually, according to an article at headlightmag.com, it will be available next month. Priced similar to the turbo sedan(s).

Do you have the link...

And to previous post- I think December is way to long bearing in mind it's been in the states and europe for 3/4 months

http://paultan.org/2017/02/06/2017-honda-civic-hatchback-teased-for-thailand/

https://www.carlist.my/news/did-honda-thailand-just-hinted-2017-honda-civic-hatchback-heading-there/44026

They're suggesting the 5 in the traffic light equals 5 doors on the caption of “Wait no longer. The countdown has begun.”

Honda-Civic-Hatchback-Thailand-teaser-1.

Edited by 2unique

6 minutes ago, 2unique said:

http://paultan.org/2017/02/06/2017-honda-civic-hatchback-teased-for-thailand/

https://www.carlist.my/news/did-honda-thailand-just-hinted-2017-honda-civic-hatchback-heading-there/44026

They're suggesting the 5 in the traffic light equals 5 doors on the caption of “Wait no longer. The countdown has begun.”

Honda-Civic-Hatchback-Thailand-teaser-1.

http://community.headlightmag.com/index.php?topic=56560.0

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, 2unique said:

Do you have the link...

And to previous post- I think December is way to long bearing in mind it's been in the states and europe for 3/4 months

mazda Australia were selling the new model CX5 and CX3 for nearly 12 months before selling it here in thailand

new model mazda mx 5 2.0 L soft top just been released in Australia for $38,500 on the road price (1,041million baht) or retractible hardtop for $42,300 (1,137 million baht).

The new model Thailand MX5  is only available as a soft top in Thailand and has just gone on sale here for 2.7 Million baht.

I wonder why the thai government is dragging its heels about bringing in ASEAN pricing :stoner: 

mazda mx5.jpg

xmx-5-notext.jpg.pagespeed.ic.crD8F_8GNr.jpg

• Like 2

Mrs J drove the RS this morning just to see what a Civic was like. She has already done the Mazda 3 and the Focus. Once we indicated that we had interest in the 'hopefully, soon to be unveiled' Hatchback she didn't even try to sell us the RS. Just said at the Motor Show and there will only be one model.  Also suggested that the price would be more than the RS. I wonder how accurate she is. 

Personally I thought the ride was a little firm with plenty of road noise. N&H still a problem me thinks, although this time I stayed in the rear seat.

I preferred the Focus especially as at present it's 200,000thb cheaper ... JoeW you have something to answer for.....

10 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

Mrs J drove the RS this morning just to see what a Civic was like. She has already done the Mazda 3 and the Focus. Once we indicated that we had interest in the 'hopefully, soon to be unveiled' Hatchback she didn't even try to sell us the RS. Just said at the Motor Show and there will only be one model.  Also suggested that the price would be more than the RS. I wonder how accurate she is. 

Personally I thought the ride was a little firm with plenty of road noise. N&H still a problem me thinks, although this time I stayed in the rear seat.

I preferred the Focus especially as at present it's 200,000thb cheaper ... JoeW you have something to answer for.....

29th March