New Honda Civic 5 door hatchback

tandor

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Million 2 for a Civic !!!

Have you driven the RS Civic .. I have ... and also the Focus and the Mazda 3 SP Sport.

OK it misses a few things from them but both MrJ and I think it is the preferable car for her.

Somewhat different/better  than the last Civic ...

Yep 1.2M thb is what you have to pay here if you want one ...

If anyone wants to see 'some sort of launch' video there are a couple shot I think on 22nd floor of some hotel in Ladprao earlier today.

Posted on Enjoy Honda Thailand Facebook as 2unique suggested yesterday...

Looks like press only ...

4 hours ago, JAS21 said:

And no GPS by the looks of things

I'm not ever sure it's needed these days if you can plug your phone into it and use its navigator. It looks decent - but needs the centre exhaust and nicer wheels. And it has proper rear headrests. The US ones seem to be stitched into the bench. 

8 hours ago, DavisH said:

I'm not ever sure it's needed these days if you can plug your phone into it and use its navigator. It looks decent - but needs the centre exhaust and nicer wheels. And it has proper rear headrests. The US ones seem to be stitched into the bench. 

If only Apple Thailand would allow navigation to be used with apple carplay...I was told by Honda that it would be available from June this year.

Takes away the need for a build in navigation system...

I agree, the centre exhaust looks boss. I was waiting on the price before deciding between the 1.5 Turbo sedan or this and I do think the hatch is the better option. Particularly having a kid with a bicycle!!

Ok 69,000 baht more for more storage, led lights, paddle shifters (which I never use) and no need to add a spoiler.

The modulo kit looks ghastly apart from the black alloys and with the absence of the blue colour I may go black and add the black rims.

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

If only Apple Thailand would allow navigation to be used with apple carplay...I was told by Honda that it would be available from June this year.

This would be great. I'm really irked that I can't use Apple Maps with Apple CarPlay. Fingers crossed it'll happen. Do you know if it would it be a simple job of just taking it to Honda to be installed? Any more information you have would be welcome. I have a 2016 Civic RS. Thanks in advance.

19 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

This would be great. I'm really irked that I can't use Apple Maps with Apple CarPlay. Fingers crossed it'll happen. Do you know if it would it be a simple job of just taking it to Honda to be installed? Any more information you have would be welcome. I have a 2016 Civic RS. Thanks in advance.

No need to bring it to Honda. Apple Thailand locked the feature on carplay, not Honda :)

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

No need to bring it to Honda. Apple Thailand locked the feature on carplay, not Honda :)

Got it. So if made available it'll simply appear on the dash as provided by Apple rather than Honda, and hopefully in June. Fingers crossed. Thanks.

Apple CarPlay now I'm completely lost . So I sit in Amazon working out a rout in comfort,you have to take the whole Car in to prog the Civic .Chose from Google or Here we Go Maps ..Get in Car.push button on Steering Wheel ,Lady Starts twittering n of I go What more do folks want An Apple Chauffeur .[emoji67]?‍[emoji574]️

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

32 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Apple CarPlay now I'm completely lost . So I sit in Amazon working out a rout in comfort,you have to take the whole Car in to prog the Civic .Chose from Google or Here we Go Maps ..Get in Car.push button on Steering Wheel ,Lady Starts twittering n of I go What more do folks want An Apple Chauffeur .emoji67.png?‍emoji574.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

No need to take the car in, Ace! Lol. It's easy to program the Honda (Garmin) GPS. I would prefer to use CarPlay so I can enter the route at home, as you do. That's all.

1 hour ago, JAS21 said:

This parks in our village ... the older model I think, colour is um! ...

New_20170310_063638_001.jpg

FD civic....with those springs it would suck on Thai roads....been there, done that! The current civic is low enough. No need to spoil the ride more with 18" wheels and coilovers. 

41 minutes ago, DavisH said:

FD civic....with those springs it would suck on Thai roads....been there, done that! The current civic is low enough. No need to spoil the ride more with 18" wheels and coilovers. 

Maybe the Type R badge is an extraNew_20170310_063619.jpg

Does this help? Saw Thailand based video too so available over here also

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Like the underspoilers...let's wait for the local shops to sell them at a fraction of the price :)

I like the all black with the orange accents. Most of the aftermarket body kits here looks nasty and cheap,...and would they be covered under Honda's warranty?

34 minutes ago, DavisH said:

I like the all black with the orange accents. Most of the aftermarket body kits here looks nasty and cheap,...and would they be covered under Honda's warranty?

You mean the bodykits which Honda dealers sell by themselves instead of the Modulo kits which look 100% the same as Modulo kits? :))))

Archived