New Honda Civic 5 door hatchback

tandor

Men who buy Trucks here generally are influenced by Thai Families. they realy wanted a nice Saloon. then make silly get out stories like Cant get a Fridge in a Car etc.!.New Toyo n Honda Cars have rather nice Garbage , dont know if Commercials do though.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I have installed Sygic app directly in the car unit. It is the best navigation app in my opinion, and doesn't require phone or internet connection. I have also installed Joox and Spotify directly, google Maps, Youtube and video player.

Some apps require internet, so I do tethering from my phone - no cable connection needed.

Also installed a car launcher that completely changed look of the unit.

I find this set-up better than Android Auto, however AA was a pretty good thing too.

Note : Honda unit is not a powerhouse tablet. Too many apps will slow it down. I would be happy with only 3 apps : Spotify, Sygic and some video player.

Also - there is a "Honda Hack" app. This app will automatically click "OK" for the welcome screen you always see you start your unit. It can also start any app or Home screen at the start.

Sygic Car Navigation is for Auto Android only where Sygic GPS can`t be used according to an answer I got from Sygic Support. Sygic charges separately for it.

I got Sygic GPS Navigation since long time back and find it good. After reading post 364 I intend to try to get the app into a Kenwood audio system.

On 08.01.2018 at 8:02 PM, speedtripler said:

I haven't read the whole thing but, why would they not just sell the type R with the 306hp in Thailand? 

It seems to be the best in class performance on the auto reviews... 

May be because not many buy it? Do you pay  more than 100k £?:)

Archived