January 28, 20179 yr Do any members have reliable info as to when the Honda Civic 5 door hatchback will be released in Thailand? Apparently it is coming to Thailand as it has been approved for release in Australia and New Zealand in July this year. I would like to know more about its specifications. ie available engines, cargo space, do the rear seats fold down, price etc. I can't get any info from Honda agents here in CNX...big seclet sir ! Maybe it will be held over for release at the Bangkok Motor Show in December ! Any solid information greatly appreciated. Regards. tandor.
January 28, 20179 yr I think that The Bangkok Motor Show is at the end of March ...Expo is December...
January 28, 20179 yr I've heard 2017...that's all I have. I guess it will be later in the year, rather than earlier.
January 29, 20179 yr Popular Post Only thing wrong with that design is that like an SUV you can't put smelly Thai Foodstuff in the trunk and lock them out.[emoji886][emoji225]?[emoji892]Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
January 29, 20179 yr Author Popular Post 19 hours ago, Ace of Pop said: Only thing wrong with that design is that like an SUV you can't put smelly Thai Foodstuff in the trunk and lock them out.? Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect ...i have to stop at least four times per day to feed her, so no need to carry any food. Durian is banned of course.
January 31, 20179 yr 3 hours ago, martin26 said: Thats a Civic Coupe available now That pic is the 4 door hatchback. We will not get the coupe in Thailand, as far as I know.
January 31, 20179 yr Don't think the 2door will sell here,Thais like to get in the back door n climb over.?Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
January 31, 20179 yr Anyway I'm waiting to see if the Tunis blow up I've only wrecked turbo motors so I'm wary of them I'm ready for a change only the Mazda 3is the only non Honda I likeSent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
January 31, 20179 yr 3 hours ago, DavisH said: That pic is the 4 door hatchback. We will not get the coupe in Thailand, as far as I know. 4 doors plus the rear door (trunk) makes 5 doors
February 1, 20179 yr A true Mathmatician at work.Do you have a Teflon Cert [emoji67][emoji310]Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
February 1, 20179 yr On 1/31/2017 at 4:28 PM, Ace of Pop said: Anyway I'm waiting to see if the Tunis blow up I've only wrecked turbo motors so I'm wary of them I'm ready for a change only the Mazda 3is the only non Honda I like Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect so you're a mathmatician? i'm having lots of trouble trying to decipher your writing and grammar. so obviously you didn't listen in the English classes
February 2, 20179 yr so you're a mathmatician? i'm having lots of trouble trying to decipher your writing and grammar. so obviously you didn't listen in the English classes Or maybe he is a non native speaker doing his best to write English.What is a mathmatician?sent using Tapatalk
February 2, 20179 yr Popular Post That's not the main prob,reading this phone on the Beach is.Where I spend much of my now hedonist lifestyle.[emoji95][emoji485][emoji474]?♀️[emoji905]Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
February 5, 20179 yr On 2/4/2017 at 6:54 PM, baywatch82 said: They told me December in Honda sell shop today Actually, according to an article at headlightmag.com, it will be available next month. Priced similar to the turbo sedan(s).
February 6, 20179 yr 20 hours ago, DavisH said: Actually, according to an article at headlightmag.com, it will be available next month. Priced similar to the turbo sedan(s). Do you have the link... And to previous post- I think December is way to long bearing in mind it's been in the states and europe for 3/4 months
February 6, 20179 yr http://paultan.org/2017/02/06/2017-honda-civic-hatchback-teased-for-thailand/ https://www.carlist.my/news/did-honda-thailand-just-hinted-2017-honda-civic-hatchback-heading-there/44026 They're suggesting the 5 in the traffic light equals 5 doors on the caption of “Wait no longer. The countdown has begun.” Edited February 6, 20179 yr by 2unique
February 6, 20179 yr 6 minutes ago, 2unique said: http://paultan.org/2017/02/06/2017-honda-civic-hatchback-teased-for-thailand/ https://www.carlist.my/news/did-honda-thailand-just-hinted-2017-honda-civic-hatchback-heading-there/44026 They're suggesting the 5 in the traffic light equals 5 doors on the caption of “Wait no longer. The countdown has begun.” http://community.headlightmag.com/index.php?topic=56560.0
February 18, 20179 yr On 2/6/2017 at 6:55 PM, 2unique said: Do you have the link... And to previous post- I think December is way to long bearing in mind it's been in the states and europe for 3/4 months mazda Australia were selling the new model CX5 and CX3 for nearly 12 months before selling it here in thailand
February 18, 20179 yr new model mazda mx 5 2.0 L soft top just been released in Australia for $38,500 on the road price (1,041million baht) or retractible hardtop for $42,300 (1,137 million baht). The new model Thailand MX5 is only available as a soft top in Thailand and has just gone on sale here for 2.7 Million baht. I wonder why the thai government is dragging its heels about bringing in ASEAN pricing
February 19, 20179 yr The posters say wait patiently until you see the whole car and meet the spirit of the new engine, vtec turbo
February 20, 20179 yr That Mazda,the Toyota Similar to to the Civic Turbo Or anything I like never seem to get here at a nearly fair price,recon some killjoy has slipped up with the Honda and Mazda 3.[emoji23]Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
February 20, 20179 yr Nah,I just get hissed off with the choices here,that little 2seater Mazda is all I need now the kids have gone n I don't sell Watermelons like U SUV folks.[emoji598]? Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
February 21, 20179 yr Mrs J drove the RS this morning just to see what a Civic was like. She has already done the Mazda 3 and the Focus. Once we indicated that we had interest in the 'hopefully, soon to be unveiled' Hatchback she didn't even try to sell us the RS. Just said at the Motor Show and there will only be one model. Also suggested that the price would be more than the RS. I wonder how accurate she is. Personally I thought the ride was a little firm with plenty of road noise. N&H still a problem me thinks, although this time I stayed in the rear seat. I preferred the Focus especially as at present it's 200,000thb cheaper ... JoeW you have something to answer for.....
February 21, 20179 yr 10 minutes ago, JAS21 said: Mrs J drove the RS this morning just to see what a Civic was like. She has already done the Mazda 3 and the Focus. Once we indicated that we had interest in the 'hopefully, soon to be unveiled' Hatchback she didn't even try to sell us the RS. Just said at the Motor Show and there will only be one model. Also suggested that the price would be more than the RS. I wonder how accurate she is. Personally I thought the ride was a little firm with plenty of road noise. N&H still a problem me thinks, although this time I stayed in the rear seat. I preferred the Focus especially as at present it's 200,000thb cheaper ... JoeW you have something to answer for..... 29th March
Create an account or sign in to comment