73-year-old Danish man arrested for allegedly buying sex from 17-year-old boy

snoop1130

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, redwinecheese said:

15 is the age of female can get pregnant and the male to BomBoom a lady and gets her pregnant.   So, fifteen where a girl becomes a lady and a boy becomes a man.

What the...??????!!!!!!!  

Are you for real?      

Edited by frank0424

There is also an additional law that makes it illegal to purchase sex from anyone under 19. So even if he makes it good with the parents, he could face that additional charge too.

Actually it's under 18.

Damn when I was 19 I had sex with my girlfriend of 17, I am thus a pedofile, or are you only a pedofile if you pay for it? Thinking about it I did buy her a movie ticket after we had sex.

No, you were not. But if she had been 7 years old and you were 19, you would have been

Well if they arrested everyone going to Thailand and having paid for sex with a 17 year old then the prisons wouldn't be able to cope with the overflow.  I am not saying that people seek out "underage" bed fellows but in Thailand due  to the lax restrictions and amount of girls (and boys) "borrowing" their siblings and friends id cards the bars and massage parlours are full of them.  It is an easily solved problem.  Make the minimum age for sex workers 30 (that way you are unlikely to get any truly under the age of 18) and anyone attracted by young looking flesh would go elsewhere.  Of course that won't happen because the majority of the punters in Thailand like the idea of bedding teenage looking cuties and their "employers" are doing well out of it.

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Actually it's under 18.

No, you were not. But if she had been 7 years old and you were 19, you would have been

and if his auntie had balls she would of been his uncle. but he wasn't he just told you he was 19 and hid girl was 17

One is arrested for selling sex as the  He/ She  "Girly Boy" provided sex for money and the Guy is arrested for having sex with a minor...while he will be saying for sure: "How was I to know the boy was only 17"????.... while the boy , more than likely, did not tell the man he was only 17 and neither did the man ask. ...but he should have ......and if he did then there is a good chance the boy would have said I am 19 or 20 and or has a fake ID card saying He / She is 19 or 20 and all part of the scam ...possibly...possibly ...I am thinking.

Then,  when the mother found out the boy only received 500 baht she decides she wants more for the services of her young girly boy son as the mother believes her girly boy is a potential money maker and good earner...but not for 500 baht..no way....( My Die ) ......lol

I bet something like that is what is happening.....but either way, the whole tawdry affair is pretty unimportant on the grand scale of things  relative to what goes on in Pattaya ...the center point of hedonistic pleasure and perversion in Thailand....lol

Cheers

13 hours ago, manarak said:

something does not ring true in this story, I think some aspects of it have been left out.

Not really. Old sicko has a desire for young men. He meets a ladyboy that with all the makeup probably looks older then 17. Young man goes through all the motions, get`s his money then goes to the authorities so he and his family can stitch up the old pervert even more. My guess is that the family and maybe others are in with the deal.

I bet the old Dane will be asked to compensate the family to right the terrible wrong he has done, while meantime the ladyboy will still be out at night prowling for more sex hungry old perverts to be his next victims of extortion.   

That 17 y.o LB looks more like 25 than 17 .  Not that it matters much , when you're 73 anything under 30 should be fine.  

I dont think the old Dane is a pedo , he just was at the wrong place at the wrong time.  

This katoy is a scammer and a thief so they should let the Dane walk free.  

Edited by balo

17 hours ago, 8OA8 said:

Take a look at the front of the t-shirt worn by the the thief in the next story. Now it's the perpetrator that was the earlier victim This time accused of stealing 185k from an English tourist for a nose job

I did that and there is a definite similiarity, (not just the shirt)looks like the same alleged victim. Compare this link and decide for yourself.

1 minute ago, ezrider62 said:

I did that and there is a definite similiarity, (not just the shirt)looks like the same alleged victim. Compare this link and decide for yourself.

Yes, definitely the same people, no mistake. This is all beginning to look like BS stories to me. Maybe it`s been a slow news week?

8 hours ago, Get Real said:

Maybe parents all over the world raise children to go have sex with people before it´s time, and after make a complaint. 
just don´t think so. 500 bath was probably not enough. By the way it shouldn´t be too.

The TS person in this article is not a boy, as everyone keeps referring to. SHE is a FEMALE ! 

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Yes, definitely the same people, no mistake. This is all beginning to look like BS stories to me. Maybe it`s been a slow news week?

According to the Coconuts story the 2 in the Nation pic are being held for different  crimes.