Thaivisa, please stop your Adblock popup

wump

This is super annoying. It doesn't even help to switch off Adblock for this domain, the massage still appears. Now I got round to blocking that annoying face that keeps showing up every time but I still have to wait 15 seconds for any action. This is unacceptable. Code the site properly so it recognizes the Adblock-exception or don't show that bloody message.

Aren't you earning enough off advertorials, Lazada and Agoda links already anyway? I imagine the thousands of visitors must bring quite some revenue when you get a whopping 10 percent of the total price of any hotel booking made through you? I don't think showing flashy banners is really the way of the future.

If you don't fix this, I (and many others) will just stop coming. 

Agree Yes   It doesn't even help to switch off Adblock for this domain, the massage still appears.

For me switch off Adblock = the 30 second wait pop up still appears and stays there with NO time count down....   went out yesterday for 4 hours returning the page + the pop up was still there......!!!!!

Have reported this before a couple of days ago.   the pop-up = Total Harassment as far as I am concerned.