Is iLikeHD a Scam?

Jeffrey346

4 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Hmm, so 3BB Cloud IPTV, AIS Playbox, DTAC Play, TrueVisions Anywhere, TOT IPTV ...the whole lot use stolen content?

Not ALL iptv providers broadcast purloined content.   But nice claim you got going on there. Good luck with your credibility issue. 

thats corporations, we dont talk huge multimillions companies, even there there is only thai channs, got 3bb and true iptv

11 minutes ago, Allstars said:

You should refrain from posting your " knowledge" if you really think that is how it works :cheesy:

in short thats how largest doggy servers works, they buy feeds 2$ per chann.

26 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Hmm, so 3BB Cloud IPTV, AIS Playbox, DTAC Play, TrueVisions Anywhere, TOT IPTV ...the whole lot use stolen content?

Not ALL iptv providers broadcast purloined content.   But nice claim you got going on there. Good luck with your credibility issue. 

Do any of those providers you name in your post offer Sky Sports?

21 minutes ago, Allstars said:

Do any of those providers you name in your post offer Sky Sports?

Outside of Sky's own mobile apps, or those provided on Virgin Media, Talk Talk, BT and UPC, I'm not aware of any media partner being authorized to rebroadcast live SKY content via the Internet.

4 hours ago, RichCor said:

Outside of Sky's own mobile apps, or those provided on Virgin Media, Talk Talk, BT and UPC, I'm not aware of any media partner being authorized to rebroadcast live SKY content via the Internet.

That was my point.

All the IPTV providers, in and outside Thailand, that offer the Sky streams are illegal.

And that is about everyone except the ones you mentioned in your previous post.

So thank you, you have just confirmed that IlikeHD is offering illegal broadcasts.

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

I am logged in to my subscription of iLikeHD and all the payment options seem to be available to me

I got the impression yesterday, that the beta site might be going fully operational next Sunday 11th February . I hope it is, as it has a re-run facility, good for late night U.K. football. They are not using their messaging system properly, I like to know what is happening ahead of time, in clear and concise English. 

9 hours ago, Allstars said:

That was my point.

Not sure why you're involving me in emphasizing your point.

I don't appreciate your involving me.

I've already stated that I believe most of the expat targeting iptv feed providers reuse content without permission or remuneration.

My thread comments were directed toward a member who had stated, "every iptv don't have it apart companies like sony or netflix".  

I was stating that there are a large number of legitimate IPTV providers operating in the world. Just because many do or don't offer Sky content doesn't change that.  As I'm not privy to the negotiated contracts and their restrictions I don't know for sure who's legit and who's not. But even I can take a good guess.