Hard Wood Furniture Store In Pattaya/rayong

tuffy

We are looking to buy a new bedroom set and maybe a few other odds and ends. We have had a look at a few stores on Sukhumvit Road without seeing anything we really like.

Can anyone recommend a good place to shop, store or area in Pattaya or Rayong?

I definitely don't want the Index style of furniture but something made from real hard wood.

We are looking to buy a new bedroom set and maybe a few other odds and ends. We have had a look at a few stores on Sukhumvit Road without seeing anything we really like.

Can anyone recommend a good place to shop, store or area in Pattaya or Rayong?

I definitely don't want the Index style of furniture but something made from real hard wood.

There's so much in Pattaya now! 7 years ago there was nothing - I had to go to Bangkok, Bang Na and Chonburi. I got bed and living room furniture from ModernForm at Chonburi but I see they now have an outlet at that new place on Sukhumvit next to Big C.

When looking for hard wood furniture anything this side of Suckumviet high way is expensive, I found a store heading south On Suckumviet highway away from Jomtein several Thai style shops selling this type of product, and the price was much much less.

Also I have purchased products from Chatachuk market in Bangkok, it is easy to get the goods back as you pay about 2000hbt and a truck will bring you back with the goods (considering that a taxi would cost 1500bht goods) There is a big area in Chatahuck market selling furniture, at least it is a good day out.

There is a bus service from Pattaya that will take you to Mo Chit which is very close to the market for 120bht