Two super cars share the same license plate belonging to another car

rooster59

Two super cars share the same license plate belonging to another car

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4FlIBv3ZS1UGu9qjQXQxHOnU0gjnwzZ61eQ29r.png

Police have found out that two super cars – a Lamborghini Gallardo and a Nissan Skyline GTR R35 – in the care of car dealer Akarakit Worarojcharoendet use the same license plate belonging to another car.

Informed police source said that the license plant No kor jor 51 Bangkok which was attached to Lamborghini Gallardo found in the custody of Akarakit used to be issued by the Land Transport Department to a Volkswagen belonging to a woman in Lamphun.

The same license plate was also used with the Nissan Skyline GTR R35 which was put on sale by Akarawit on October 3 last year at 5,200,000 baht, claiming that there is no parking space for two super cars with the other one being the Lamborghini.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/two-super-cars-share-license-plate-belonging-another-car/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-02-04

Those ' people ' and their mega bucks and super status as Uber citizens can only

be found in Thailand protected by the silent code of not touching the hi-so and not

asking where is all that wealth comes from.....

Everyone forgotten already of the Luxury spares imported scam that DSI Tarit was so famously investigating , so far no arrests no nothing , those who don't know they imported the luxury car parts in then put the car together and thence avoid import duties and used number plates from cars no longer on the road, expect no action , in the realm of the Hi -So....................:coffee1:

Another hi-so brat who this time shows up at the cop shop with mummy in tow.Benzracing.jpeg

And proceeds to wow the assembled mass with a few cheap wais.As they all do when they are cornered.

wainot.jpeg

I was saddened to read that he had to sell the Nissan Skyline R35 as there is not sufficient parking space for two supercars. All too damned unfortunate I say.

Edited by ratcatcher

Just now, samsensam said:

if you're going to choose your own number plate, choose a cool one:

DSCF3849 r.jpg

That sort of personalized license plate is not available here for obvious reasons. It is the magic numbers that have the value and status.

17 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

That sort of personalized license plate is not available here for obvious reasons. It is the magic numbers that have the value and status.

haha, obviously. i was attempting brevity, i guess my sense humour is a bit over your head. :crying:

Please stop referring to the crook as a hi-so......there are no hisos in Thailand......Hisos in other countries are decent people who made their wealth thru hard work and brains and are great in philanthropy and charity activities.....here in thailand....all the so called "hisos" that you read about in the newspapers, or see in the TV  or a featured in the trashy society magazines (you can buy a ad to be featured!), are basically crooks and despicable people who made their monies thru cheating, lying or monopolies granted by crooked officials. They should be spat at and not admired. Have to wait for the day when the thai masses really have brains and then do the needful to confisticate the wealth of these thai "hiso" and eradicate them and their families.

1 hour ago, dominique355 said:

Granted, my Thai is not that good, but this license plate looks to me like a "Go Jo" (Go Gai, Jo Jann), not "No Kor" to me.

Have I missed something?

It is correct, Gor Gai and Kor Kai do look somewhat similar though.

38 minutes ago, Canceraid said:

Please stop referring to the crook as a hi-so......there are no hisos in Thailand......Hisos in other countries are decent people who made their wealth thru hard work and brains and are great in philanthropy and charity activities.....here in thailand....all the so called "hisos" that you read about in the newspapers, or see in the TV  or a featured in the trashy society magazines (you can buy a ad to be featured!), are basically crooks and despicable people who made their monies thru cheating, lying or monopolies granted by crooked officials. They should be spat at and not admired. Have to wait for the day when the thai masses really have brains and then do the needful to confisticate the wealth of these thai "hiso" and eradicate them and their families.

I agree , The film ( was it a Bing Crosby one ? ) High Society had little to do with these airheads . Every time I read about Hi-Sos and their antics I wonder how low they can really get.

Public tar and feather at the edge of town and if they are seen in the area again the greeting they recieve becomes unbareable. Give the same treatment to the deserving bib, corupt public paid employees and you would get someones attention. Trash their homes and other public assets so as to give guidence to the judical system as what the honest public want done now.

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The same license plate was also used with the Nissan Skyline GTR R35 which was put on sale by Akarawit on October 3 last year at 5,200,000 baht, claiming that there is no parking space for two super cars

Oh the troubles some folk have.

The horror, the horror, the horror...