Best Tattooist In Pattaya?

Robski

What's the best tattooist in Pattaya, there's plenty about, but I could do with some recomendations or know which ones to avoid. Cheers.

Wow! We posted almost at the same time! You're not also thinking about getting Mr. Pokey done? :o

What's the best tattooist in Pattaya, there's plenty about, but I could do with some recomendations or know which ones to avoid. Cheers.

Wow! We posted almost at the same time! You're not also thinking about getting Mr. Pokey done? :o

UH?

Dunno Tammi wasn't thinking of getting Mr. Pokey, well this is Pattaya, i guess you can get what you want. :D

No just came accross some pics of a tattoo I've been thinking of for a while. where did you post?

UH?

Dunno Tammi wasn't thinking of getting Mr. Pokey, well this is Pattaya, i guess you can get what you want. :D

No just came accross some pics of a tattoo I've been thinking of for a while. where did you post?

In that "Girl Friendly Hotels, topic. I must stop this daftness and go do something sensible like sending a donation to MERCY MISSION. How about the rest of you? Just for Christmas!!?? You can send money from ATM.

UH?

In that "Girl Friendly Hotels, topic. I must stop this daftness and go do something sensible like sending a donation to MERCY MISSION. How about the rest of you? Just for Christmas!!?? You can send money from ATM.

Yeh just got it! Mercy Mission? I can help with time no problem where do I sign up?, money mmm.. that's a bit of a difficult one at the mo'.