Temperatures to drop 4-6 degrees at weekend

webfact

Temperatures to drop 4-6 degrees at weekend

949_TMD.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Meteorological Department today forecast a sharp drop in temperature of 4-6 degrees Celsius end of the week in the Northeast, Central and Eastern regions with a warning of thunder storm and abrupt weather change.

It said that from February 9-15, thunder storms and wind gusts are expected in some areas of the Northeast, Central and Eastern regions, and afterwards, the temperatures will drop sharply by 4 to 6 degrees.

People living in these areas are cautioned of possible danger from thunderstorms and sudden change of weather.

For Bangkok, it said it will become cooler in the morning and foggy during the period. Minimum temperatures will be around 22-23 Celsius while maximum temperatures will be 35-36 Celsius.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/temperatures-drop-4-6-degrees-weekend/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-02-08

My quillow (quilt/pillow combo) will come in handy this weekend. Mind you, I'll need to use the quilt part to keep warm so won't have a pillow. But if I use it as a pillow, I'll be cold 'cos I'll have no quilt. Maybe I can buy another quillow? But that would defeat the purpose of having only 1 quillow.

TV members, any advice?

In October last year the metrological department issued a statement that the winter would start early November, would be much harsher than known in previous years, and would last no less than 4 months.

It has been many years that I experienced such a soft winter.

So much for their credibility.

"...a sharp drop in temperature of 4-6 degrees Celsius end of the week..."

As though they needed an excuse to start the burning in the north. The rain would be nice in order to clean some of the smoke out of the air.

Oh I forgot. Stupid me. The mayor of Chiang Mai promised that he would stop the burning through his imploring. Forget the above remark. No more burning and smoke...forever..

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

My quillow (quilt/pillow combo) will come in handy this weekend. Mind you, I'll need to use the quilt part to keep warm so won't have a pillow. But if I use it as a pillow, I'll be cold 'cos I'll have no quilt. Maybe I can buy another quillow? But that would defeat the purpose of having only 1 quillow.

TV members, any advice?

Suicide is always an option? :smile::wai:

Great I can smoke a cigarette in the house without getting sprayed with fag ash from the fan. Plus My pre bought beers will stay colder for longer. Only one thing needed to do is to recharge my electric taser mosquito tennis racket. Ahh time to enjoy a weekend of premier league football.

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

TV members, any advice?

I'll tell you the obvious answer;
when it is cold it can be very dangerous because to lower the core body temperature can be lethal so it is best to hug and cuddle under a single duvet. 
Therefore my advice, go to one of the local software shops and ask them if they do agile and can organise a huddle, cuddle and scrum during the night.

2 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Great I can smoke a cigarette in the house without getting sprayed with fag ash from the fan. Plus My pre bought beers will stay colder for longer. Only one thing needed to do is to recharge my electric taser mosquito tennis racket. Ahh time to enjoy a weekend of premier league football.

Quality tourist.

5 hours ago, Allstars said:

In October last year the metrological department issued a statement that the winter would start early November, would be much harsher than known in previous years, and would last no less than 4 months.

It has been many years that I experienced such a soft winter.

So much for their credibility.

No idea where you live, but in Pattaya last winter we had a 3 - 4 day cold spell in February.

That was it, no winter

Even the seawater never went below 27. I think this ones been cooler

54 minutes ago, nakhonandy said:

No idea where you live, but in Pattaya last winter we had a 3 - 4 day cold spell in February.

That was it, no winter

Even the seawater never went below 27. I think this ones been cooler

You folks that live in the East have no inclining just how different the weather is "Up North" for the past 2 months or more the nighttime temperature has probably averaged ~16c, days have been getting warmer but humidity up here is usually at least 20% lower than down in the East, more desert like than tropical! Summers can be miserably hot though.

This year we haven't had so many nights with temperatures down to 12c like the last couple of years! been very pleasant, nice not to perspire just walking outside!

The world weather pattern is all over the shop, west OZ is in winter and record high temps in the east, today is 21c yesterday 15c it was 38 Monday, summer has been very mild this year 26c Xmas day generally 35c at least........................................:coffee1:.

18 hours ago, rkidlad said:

TV members, any advice?

This may help.:saai:

warmer.jpg

17 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

My my, you do live the life.

19 hours ago, rkidlad said:

TV members, any advice?

Quit the quilt...

5 or 6 girls should get you covered with a better combo :)