Croatian Woman Attempts Suicide.

britmaveric

Croatian Woman Attempts Suicide.

12_12_4_2.jpg

A 28-year-old Croatian woman, Tajana Kovacevic, jumped from the fifth floor of a building in Pattayaland Soi 1 at around 8:00 o’clock on Tuesday morning and is currently in a serious condition in Pattaya Memorial hospital. The woman has severe head and neck injuries.

A local restaurant operator, Khun Da, told police she saw the woman crying and acting in a severely disturbed manner just a few minutes before she went back inside the apartment building.

Khun Chaiwat, the owner of the apartment building, told police the Croatian woman had arrived with her boyfriend on the 5th of December, but the man had since gone off to find fresh conquests in the bars of Pattaya. He surmised the woman had become broken-hearted by the actions of her boyfriend and decided to end her misery by jumping from the building.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 12th December 2006

I was watching this story on Pattaya TV yesterday. I thought it was a 2-story fall. She's a fat woman and don't think she would have any chance of surviving a 5 story fall...maybe she was pushed.

Edited by tropo

Unpublished update from PCN:

The woman passed away at around 21.00 on Tuesday Night.

Sad :D - if the facts that bf decided to go out on the prowl, then not sure why he bothered bringing her with him on holiday?

RIP!!!! :D

Perhaps she wouldn't let him come without her.

Sad as had he come on his tod she would still be alive (and he would still have got his rocks off)

BUT why does it always seem to happen in Pattaya :o

Big ding dong taking his girlfriend to patts - like the postcards say its like taking coal to newcastle :o

That's not necessarily true, and I definitely don't consider myself a "ding dong". I brought my girl to Pattaya with me and we are very happy, and she's definitely not "coal" as you'll be hard pressed to find one like her even in Pattaya.

Edited by tropo

Very sad. May she rest in peace. And may boy friend have learned something from this.

I think this sort of thing happens all over the world, not just in Pattaya. And can happen that gf goes off and the torment is with the bf.

Unfortunately, the abandoned person does not have the sense or strength of character to accept the situation and go get another life.

Big ding dong taking his girlfriend to patts - like the postcards say its like taking coal to newcastle :o

That's not necessarily true, and I definitely don't consider myself a "ding dong". I brought my girl to Pattaya with me and we are very happy, and she's definitely not "coal" as you'll be hard pressed to find one like her even in Pattaya.

apologies :D usually means a tongue in cheek joke with no harm intended in my posts

A very sad waste of life.. RIP

speaking of which - Vespa, you said in your other trolling thread that "you were riding the wave about issan women", i dont think its in good taste to bring it into every other thread you choose to post in - especially this one.

Edited by rio666uk

An aquaintance of mine went with 10 of her friends (5 couples) to Pattaya for a marriage. When they got back home 3 of the couples divorced...

and what reasons were given for the break ups?

Only assume cheating....

A finnish lad I know - always brought his gfs to thailand, never understood it because he couldnt help himself and always got caught out. The gf would fly back early and soon become his ex. I asked him why doesnt he go on holiday alone??? Just shrugged it off. :o

A very sad waste of life.. RIP

speaking of which - Vespa, you said in your other trolling thread that "you were riding the wave about issan women", i dont think its in good taste to bring it into every other thread you choose to post in - especially this one.

It will become a running joke with me.

I think that it is wrong to blame the boyfriend for her (own) suicide. Relationships end everyday for different reasons. She must have been unstable.

All the same, a tragic end to a young life.

Farang Female suicides in Pattaya are much less common than male. I would estimate 100 times less.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Congratulations!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Congratulations!!!

Not very polite is it alexth? :D

Edited by davethailand