Shotgun wedding: man killed after revelers shoot in the air

webfact

5 hours ago, roo860 said:

The mentallity of these people is mind boggling!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

"...these people??????"

Ever been in Texas? Mississippi? Arkansas? or for that matter, anyplace in the U.S.? The National Rifle Association there would approve highly of such manly weddings, and argue endlessly that.... if the victim only had a weapon.... he could have protected himself.

Only difference,  is that had "these people" been "those people" they would have had an assault rifle and maybe mowed down a few more folks.

I have NEVER run across glass houses bigger and more fragile than on a TV string.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sweatalot said:

Couldn't see any gun or shooting in the vid

Did you have your sound on? Sure sounded like gunfire to me. That and the photo of the groom holding two rifles makes me wonder what they're in denial up. 

"...these people??????"
Ever been in Texas? Mississippi? Arkansas? or for that matter, anyplace in the U.S.? The National Rifle Association there would approve highly of such manly weddings, and argue endlessly that.... if the victim only had a weapon.... he could have protected himself.
     Only difference,  is that had "these people" been "those people" they would have had an assault rifle and maybe mowed down a few more folks.
I have NEVER run across glass houses bigger and more fragile than on a TV string.

Fortunately never been to any of these places. If that's how they behave then I would reckon funerals outnumber weddings.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

4 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Obviously the expression "shotgun wedding" means different things to different people.

Yes, it's fortunate that people in other countries never do anything stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/wedding-guest-killed-gun-shot-5879939

Your post might have some relevance to the OP if this were say, FrenchVisa or BritVisa, not ThaVisa.

'Police are investigating the incident but have so far been met with denials from the bride and groom and their families.'

What a surprise. If the groom doesn't realise by now that what goes up must eventually come down, he and his now missus are in for more than a few surprises of their own.

2 hours ago, johnhw said:

"...these people??????"

assuming your'e in Thailand? then step out of the front door............plenty there

3 hours ago, johnhw said:

"...these people??????"

Well now, must be us people. Back in West by God Virginia, we celebrate anything with gunfire--the happier you are, the more you fire. I prefer to use the M134; can cut a 10-inch diameter poplar in half in less than 3 seconds. They claim it will fire 6,000 rounds a minute; maybe a little less. Heck, we usually don't have to bury more than two or three people each time.