Thai immigration officer at airport didn't allow me to enter

10 minutes ago, humbleguy said:

Yes ,one interpreter was with them  just to negotiate  with foreigners, bargaing. ,just to lower the price,  full of people .

Majority  of people were africans,Asian and European as well . No court nothing  we ended up very huge compound, can't remember  the name, dc,ids..anyway they never took us to the court, no court ,nothing. Treated us like criminals, ,.but I didn't stay long .just 9 days.flew back to canada..

Where were you exactly, and what were you and the others doing? Were there people with drugs or playing games?

1 hour ago, Centrum said:

I don't think the Pakistani Christian refugees are doing anything illegal, except perhaps visa issues.

I could be wrong, but the families I know certainly aren't drug dealers or boiler room operatives.

If you care to enlighten me, I would appreciate that.

No having a Visa to be in Thailand ?

That is illegal .

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Where were you exactly, and what were you and the others doing? Were there people with drugs or playing games?

I was  in my room sleeping.  The Immigration  raided us very early morning,,.it was around 6:30am, they raided all areas ,all soundings, so many people living that area, they raided almost 4 complex apartment.  Majority of people  living here are overstayers, if my number is correct,, almost 70 people  r overstayers for long time in thailand..but I never play with visa,very careful  person..it was thrusday  feb20,2012. MY VISA was expiring  next 3days, just 3 days  left of my visa, I was planning to go to Cambodia ,land crossing and come back the same day,unfortunately. This things happened,  nothing I can do about it. Beyond my ability, but I remind u that  my visa was valid, just 3days left of expiration date, but the Immigration didn't let me go because I refused to pay10,000baht, why do I pay?  My visa was valid,my passport was valid too. All my documents  was ok, ..nothing to worry about it, But they keep telling me that I should report to immigration  every 9days, it is another way to say that pls give us money then

we will let u go..but I refused to do that...no matter how long will take me to go back to thailand, I will take those crook so called officers to the justice, I have very strong case against them. The justice  will prevail.,

please don't be annoy by my reply. If I were you I would avoid Thailand, go to other countries. What abuse they had done to you if you are telling the truth, it is bad to do something like that to foreigners.

3 hours ago, humbleguy said:

Sorry for late reply,time differences  here and there

Let me check it out if I still  can find where stamped on my passport 

I got few stamps on my passport.

any luck finding that stamp yet?

31 minutes ago, humbleguy said:

I was  in my room sleeping.  The Immigration  raided us very early morning,,.it was around 6:30am, they raided all areas ,all soundings, so many people living that area, they raided almost 4 complex apartment.  Majority of people  living here are overstayers, if my number is correct,, almost 70 people  r overstayers for long time in thailand..but I never play with visa,very careful  person..it was thrusday  feb20,2012. MY VISA was expiring  next 3days, just 3 days  left of my visa, I was planning to go to Cambodia ,land crossing and come back the same day,unfortunately. This things happened,  nothing I can do about it. Beyond my ability, but I remind u that  my visa was valid, just 3days left of expiration date, but the Immigration didn't let me go because I refused to pay10,000baht, why do I pay?  My visa was valid,my passport was valid too. All my documents  was ok, ..nothing to worry about it, But they keep telling me that I should report to immigration  every 9days, it is another way to say that pls give us money then

we will let u go..but I refused to do that...no matter how long will take me to go back to thailand, I will take those crook so called officers to the justice, I have very strong case against them. The justice  will prevail.,

I am sorry to press you on this point. Others have highlighted its importance. You keep saying "your visa was valid, just 3 days left of expiration". Your visa is irrelevant. You probably do mean the permission to stay granted on entry, but clarity is important in these situations. You would not be the first person to confuse the "enter before" date on your irrelevant visa with the "permitted to stay until" date on your entry stamp. Please confirm that you had a stamp from immigration on entry into Thailand that had "permitted to stay until 23 Feb 2012" on it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, humbleguy said:

nothing to worry about it, But they keep telling me that I should report to immigration  every 9days, it is another way to say that pls give us money then

we will let u go..

9 or 90? either is not right for a tourist visa anyway.  Your story makes no sense, and since the beginning people have advised you to post your passport stamps, and yet you don't seem willing to do so...

Show us all your entry stamps, visas and anything else thai immigration has entered, and you will probably get an answer

• Like 2

Yes ,one interpreter was with them  just to negotiate  with foreigners, bargaing. ,just to lower the price,  full of people .
Majority  of people were africans,Asian and European as well . No court nothing  we ended up very huge compound, can't remember  the name, dc,ids..anyway they never took us to the court, no court ,nothing. Treated us like criminals, ,.but I didn't stay long .just 9 days.flew back to canada..

Even if you never been to a court room, you could have been on trial.
Normally you just sit in court detention waiting for verdict.
You get court decision, either you sign it or wait half year for trial for your case.

If you want a trial in court be prepared to stay for half year to two years
Then you can go in person to court.

13 hours ago, Sigma6 said:

9 or 90? either is not right for a tourist visa anyway.  Your story makes no sense, and since the beginning people have advised you to post your passport stamps, and yet you don't seem willing to do so...

Show us all your entry stamps, visas and anything else thai immigration has entered, and you will probably get an answer

Correction : 9days

Thnks

@humbleguyMany members want to help you here. But we really need to see exactly what has been stamped in your passport.

Take photos if you don't have a scanner, but please use Paint (or another photo editing software) to remove personal identifying data.

EDIT I note from an earlier post that you have sent everything to a new lawyer, nothing to stop you posting the same information here, a second opinion never hurts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, madusa said:

please don't be annoy by my reply. If I were you I would avoid Thailand, go to other countries. What abuse they had done to you if you are telling the truth, it is bad to do something like that to foreigners.

Thnks

8 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Even if you never been to a court room, you could have been on trial.
Normally you just sit in court detention waiting for verdict.
You get court decision, either you sign it or wait half year for trial for your case.

If you want a trial in court be prepared to stay for half year to two years
Then you can go in person to court.

Yes u r right,they never give us freedom to attend at court,   but we never been court, we jus recieved printed letter written  in thai language, the court  already convicted us we r overstayers  ,no trail, nothing.. I wasn't  alone few European  and few africans, and 2 Americans

I am glad that I had good company  with me, good people.it was very interesting place,the IDC is not bad at all but thai immigration took us away our freedom. They started beating some foreigners  and harassed  us, then I contacted my embassy to report that, I am glad that they stop harassing us,to be honest our freedom came back after embassy involved that.and I was very much  enjoying ,dining together,chatting and playing basketball outdoor. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, manarak said:

any luck finding that stamp yet?

Still looking my old passport already expired sep2012..but I need to check the stamp on it

I talked to my new lawyer last night, he will find out everything  matter in 3days.he is gonna check if I am blackli or not. What ground, how long ? This is his job he knows what his job requires to do, even thaivisaService did a good job,I shouldn't blame on them,but they can't go further than that ..I should say to them: thanks thaivisaService, but my new lawyer is very active and I trusted him so much,he speaks fluent English and French as well. Very bright guy.eventually  he will get the job done.

U know why I am challenging this pushing hard to remove my  American on blacklisted  ,not because I want to go thailand very badly,absolutely  not .if u r innocent nothing can stop ubut .I was victimized by crook immigration  officers,I was in wrong hand..the crook people doesn't  care if u r innocent or criminals, they just aftering money that matter to them,but for us is  very important  to be clean  and stay calm.

54 minutes ago, Crossy said:

@humbleguyMany members want to help you here. But we really need to see exactly what has been stamped in your passport.

Take photos if you don't have a scanner, but please use Paint (or another photo editing software) to remove personal identifying data.

EDIT I note from an earlier post that you have sent everything to a new lawyer, nothing to stop you posting the same information here, a second opinion never hurts.

I don't think if I kept my old passport ,I got new passport on DECEMBER 2012, 

May be I returned to passport canada after I got a new one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, humbleguy said:

I don't think if I kept my old passport ,I got new passport on DECEMBER 2012, 

Maybe I already  returned my old passport to passport office 

after I got a new one, Iwill try a way to  get my old passport back,

Still looking my old passport already expired sep2012..but I need to check the stamp on it

I talked to my new lawyer last night, he will find out everything  matter in 3days.he is gonna check if I am blackli or not. What ground, how long ? This is his job he knows what his job requires to do, even thaivisaService did a good job,I shouldn't blame on them,but they can't go further than that ..I should say to them: thanks thaivisaService, but my new lawyer is very active and I trusted him so much,he speaks fluent English and French as well. Very bright guy.eventually  he will get the job done.

U know why I am challenging this pushing hard to remove my  American on blacklisted  ,not because I want to go thailand very badly,absolutely  not .if u r innocent nothing can stop ubut .I was victimized by crook immigration  officers,I was in wrong hand..the crook people doesn't  care if u r innocent or criminals, they just aftering money that matter to them,but for us is  very important  to be clean  and stay calm.

If you do not have the court papers or old passport, I guess you will need expensive legal assistance to satisfy your curiosity over the official reason for the blacklisting. I still doubt you can afford what it would cost to have you removed from the blacklist though.

Most likely, the short overstay combined with criminal activities by some arrested at the same time will have been the grounds for the blacklisting.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2017 at 7:49 PM, manarak said:

a photo of your entry stamp would solve all questions.

there is a line "admitted until" and a date. That is the date until which you were permitted to stay in Thailand, what does it say?

Fortunately  I found my old passport., I been searching since yesterday. Very happy to see my old passport again

On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 9:41 AM, humbleguy said:

1. The lawyer - "this is his job, he knows what his job requires".

Well, the last one didn't. 

2. You don't want to really come into Thailand, but you want your name cleared at a cost of probably as others said half a million, a million baht maybe more. Yes. I understand. You have so much money that you want to throw some off the window for principles and moral values. Got it.

3. You want to expose the crooks and the corruption. Justice will prevail.

No it won't. The house always wins. (Thailand). 

This smells to me more like an advertorial scam for blacklist removal services by a "competent lawyer".

Edited by lkv
  • Like 2