Thai immigration officer at airport didn't allow me to enter

6 hours ago, humbleguy said:

I don't wanna  keep repeating myself  over and over again.I been Idc from  feb6 till March. Maybe I posted wrong dates,Ii is been long time and i already forgot those days,but u don't have to confuse urself, it is. clear  crystal . .

It doest matter how many days I been in IDC. What matters now for me  is how to remove blacklist on my name.

So I will wait till my lawyer come up with something.  He is good lawyer, he knows his job very well..

I hope you have asked your lawyer for an estimate. If not, you are in for a huge shock when you find out how much removing the blacklisting is going to cost. I am frankly shocked that having experienced what immigration can do to you 5 years ago, you seem oblivious to the reality of the situation now. Back in 2012, avoiding all this would have been cheap (note that I am not saying you should have caved in to extortion, just stating facts). You are now looking for help from the highest echelons, and the cost of that is astronomical.

First of all, to whom may isupposed to call?? There is no direct person to call. Thai immigration HQ are very much disoriented and disorganized . it is who u know, u must have insider can help u out, u cannot pick up just to call numbers.
Mr anthony loh, ur comment doesn't make any sense to me.
But my other lawyer told me he has a good connection at immigration, especially, he knows high ranking officers at immigration, so i better wait him.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

16 hours ago, humbleguy said:

I don't wanna  keep repeating myself  over and over again.I been Idc from  feb6 till March. Maybe I posted wrong dates,Ii is been long time and i already forgot those days,but u don't have to confuse urself, it is. clear  crystal . .

It doest matter how many days I been in IDC. What matters now for me  is how to remove blacklist on my name.

So I will wait till my lawyer come up with something.  He is good lawyer, he knows his job very well..

So your visa was still valid for 8 days.

11 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

So your visa was still valid for 8 days.

All you have to do is read some of the posts made already to understand he was legally in the country on the date he was picked up.

• 4 months later...

Well the OP is suspended so you won't be getting any replies from him at this moment in time.

To answer a previous question, someone banned from entering Thailand can transit through Suvarnabhumi connecting to another destination.

Edited by lkv

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2017 at 4:28 AM, gk10002000 said:

How about traveling to Cambodia then trying a land crossing into Thailand or a plane for that matter.  If they let you in, great,  If they don't, well, then enjoy Cambodia.

Can he connect and transit through BKK if blacklisted?

NO, the airline has to submit a passenger list to Thai Immigration and he will be denied boarding.

He can appeal his black list status after the initial 5 year are completed, but he would need some justification to overturn the ban, like family or relatives.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/1/2017 at 1:11 AM, humbleguy said:

paid 10,000 to 20,000 baht,but I refused to do that,because there is no point to bribe to anyone,my visa still valid,I am legal,  i am not criminal.

Very unfortunate incident and I sympathize with you. However, I think if every thing was all right and you're completely legit, you should have called your consulate. Should not one call their consulate if police arrests you when you're completely legit?

• 6 months later...
On 3/1/2017 at 12:43 AM, manarak said:

@OP:

I think you might have mistaken the validity of the visa with the permission to stay date.

the validity of the visa is simply the timeframe in which you are allowed to enter Thailand and nothing else. In particular, the validity of the visa should not be mistaken for a permission to stay until that date.

After entry, a tourist visa allows for a stay of 60 days, after which you can extend for an additional 30 days at an immigration office and then utlimately for 7 days more.

From reading your story, I understand that you may well have been on overstay.

Sorry i couldn't open  this site because i forgot my password . i just read ur comment about my case. Thanks for ur advice. 

On 3/1/2017 at 3:46 AM, ubonjoe said:

I don't see anywhere the length of his ban is mentioned. You apparently are assuming it is for 10 years. Some bans are for life.

It is been for a while since i check messages on this site and i also forgot my password to sign on. anyway my thai immigration lawyer sent me this:

Thanks for the communications on skype. 
I have copied into this correspondence my colleagues, K. Ae & K. Amy

COMMENTS 
(a) From 7.2.2012 you were restricted from entering Thailand for a 5 year period (ie until 7.02.2017). 
(b) If you enter Thailand and stopped by the Thai Immigration authorities, you can apply from within the jurisdiction (ie an "In-Country Appeal"). 
(c) As you have a new Passport - even though the Thai authorities may retain your details on its internal system for an indefinite period - there is a strong chance the Thai Immigration authorities may permit you to enter. 

Best regards

Mr John 

35 minutes ago, humbleguy said:

It is been for a while since i check messages on this site and i also forgot my password to sign on. anyway my thai immigration lawyer sent me this:

Thanks for the communications on skype. 
I have copied into this correspondence my colleagues, K. Ae & K. Amy

COMMENTS 
(a) From 7.2.2012 you were restricted from entering Thailand for a 5 year period (ie until 7.02.2017). 
(b) If you enter Thailand and stopped by the Thai Immigration authorities, you can apply from within the jurisdiction (ie an "In-Country Appeal"). 
(c) As you have a new Passport - even though the Thai authorities may retain your details on its internal system for an indefinite period - there is a strong chance the Thai Immigration authorities may permit you to enter. 

Best regards

Mr John 

Based on the above, you should be able to enter Thailand. You should have a visa, and fly to a nearby country, entering Thailand by land. Why the extra expense and inconvenience of a land entry? If you try to fly directly to Thailand, you risk being rejected by the automated Advance Passenger Information System. There is a very real risk that the airline will receive a DNB (do not board) notification when you check in which comes without reason or possibility of appeal. If entering by land, you can reason with immigration assuming the data in their system still has you blacklisted in spite of your blacklisting having expired. A further consideration is simply that people are rarely denied entry at land crossings, but it is more common at airports.

Note that your new passport makes you less likely to be denied boarding a flight direct to Thailand, as I believe linking of your old and current passports requires confirmation by immigration (usually the first time you enter Thailand with a new passport). My advice above may be over cautious.

• Like 1