23 Year Old Russian Girl Missing from Koh Tao

snoop1130

6 hours ago, Curwen said:

I am her ex-boyfriend. Yes, BAR was one of her problems, but she still was mentally o.k. young girl without reason to perform suicide, especially at the moment when she went missing. And yes, she was freediver. I'm really trying to hope that she is still alive, but the possibility of silent drowning or she being murdered by some crazy local rapist makes me almost insane. Police currently has found all her personal belongings at her hostel room, including her mobile phone.

P. S. She barely used Facebook account, most of Russia inhabitants use VK.com. Her page: https://vk.com/skazochnicca

I don't know how to act, but I nearly destroyed by this events. 

Thanks for the info.  We all hope this turns out OK.  A friend of my just lost his friend in a free diving accident.  He was a pro.  It happens.

Again, best wishes for this ending OK.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Curwen said:

I am her ex-boyfriend. Yes, BAR was one of her problems, but she still was mentally o.k. young girl without reason to perform suicide, especially at the moment when she went missing. And yes, she was freediver. I'm really trying to hope that she is still alive, but the possibility of silent drowning or she being murdered by some crazy local rapist makes me almost insane. Police currently has found all her personal belongings at her hostel room, including her mobile phone.

P. S. She barely used Facebook account, most of Russia inhabitants use VK.com. Her page: https://vk.com/skazochnicca

I don't know how to act, but I nearly destroyed by this events. 

Good luck. I hope someone on the island can help you or her family with dealing with the police.

14 hours ago, StealthEnergiser said:

There is not enough being done to warn tourist how dangerous that Island is .

How many suspicious deaths that we know of ? I would take a guess and triple that number.

The blog one of the posters put  on here a few years ago about the dangers gains more credibility everyday.

killers seem to have immunity there.

When I was home a few months back some girls asked me about how safe Thailand was.

They did not know about the B2 event  and actually were very naïve about Thailand.

I told them as much as I could to be safe but I had the feeling that they thought they knew it all.

The carnage will go on until the Millers stand up and be counted they are cowardly fools and I hope they never get peaceful sleep for the rest of their days.

14 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Seriously, despite all the stories online, why do people still go there.....to get hurt and die?

I feel many years that something goes wrong on this Island Koh Tao also i guess some from the Island have a Greencard to rob and Kill, i read a lot about the Mysterious from 2014 and just think about the 2 Burmese guys , whats wake up in a horrific new createt life....Someone must be guilty, who they will find now ?

I have been saying all along, the Dark Tao serial killer is still on the loose. He was never caught or convicted. The two stooges were his fall guys. He is still plying his trade, and his family is too wealthy to touch. Above the law. And and all laws. 

13 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Whole case meant everyone in the whole case ever suspected.

Son of headman, brothers, cousins, nephews, friends of nephews.

It was a sarcastic comment. Hence the "If they have any left." comment.

Sorry. Should have made it clearer.

It is virtually impossible to idiot-proof any comment on TV.

1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

When I was home a few months back some girls asked me about how safe Thailand was.

They did not know about the B2 event  and actually were very naïve about Thailand.

I told them as much as I could to be safe but I had the feeling that they thought they knew it all.

The carnage will go on until the Millers stand up and be counted they are cowardly fools and I hope they never get peaceful sleep for the rest of their days.

What is "the B2 event"?

49 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

What is "the B2 event"?

do a search on the net Koa Tao murders but here is the latest thread

very sorry to hear about this obviously very accomplished young girl, she may have chosen the wrong Island to holiday

3 hours ago, gdgbb said:

What is "the B2 event"?

The framing of the two Burmese guys. They are innocent as the day is long. And the serial killer was never caught. His family are super rich. Above the law. Totally above the law. Anyone with over 100 million baht here is against the law. That family has 100 times that amount of money. Nobody can or will touch them. Nobody. 

3 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Surely no one goes free diving alone ? They always have some sort of support team ? 

I hope she is found safe and well, but as others have stated, it's not looking good.

Not that I have ever free dived, but surely you are right. Even just someone in a boat.

Makes me doubt it had anything to do with diving. Hopefully it's just some innocent young people fun, but dragging on so long doesn't look good.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

The framing of the two Burmese guys. They are innocent as the day is long. And the serial killer was never caught. His family are super rich. Above the law. Totally above the law. Anyone with over 100 million baht here is against the law. That family has 100 times that amount of money. Nobody can or will touch them. Nobody. 

While I agree on the innocent part, please do the math for us on the 100m baht, 100 times over and let us know the outcome. 

1 minute ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...gotta wonder what 'the reasoning' is in all these delayed investigations...

...missing since February 15th.....wow.....

It seems she was travelling alone so no one raised the alarm locally.

Seriously, despite all the stories online, why do people still go there.....to get hurt and die?

Why do tourists still drive in Thailand? Why do some do drugs in Thailand? Saw a trio of backpackers lighting up joints at Ayuthaya train station platform not long ago. Idiots.

1 hour ago, JerryinTH said:

While I agree on the innocent part, please do the math for us on the 100m baht, 100 times over and let us know the outcome. 

Seems to be about 285 Million dollars which makes them pretty wealthy.

36 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...gotta wonder what 'the reasoning' is in all these delayed investigations...

...missing since February 15th.....wow.....

Wonder no more, she wasn't reported missing on the 15th, that was just the day she was last heard of.   She had to be reported missing before an investigation could start.

55 minutes ago, bannork said:

It seems she was travelling alone so no one raised the alarm locally.

gone two weeks...surely the guesthouse/residence where she was staying noticed she was absent from her room many days.. Police must have known before this time she was missing. 

34 minutes ago, DavisH said:

gone two weeks...surely the guesthouse/residence where she was staying noticed she was absent from her room many days.. Police must have known before this time she was missing. 

The hotel said she arrived on the 11th, was supposed to check out on the 16th, later Sergey Busagin arrived on the island and informed authorities friends of the lady could not contact her and had asked him to contact police to find her. Presumably the hotel had left her room untouched until the police turned up.

5 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

Five families control the entire island. It is all leased land. Therefore no cost. All land deeds on the island are fraudulent. So, multiply the sale of 2000 rai, times 2 to 7 million baht per rai.