Australian Rules Football 2017 Final Eight Prediction

Ron19

2017 AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL final eight prediction  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name the teams that you think will comprise the final eight at the end of the home and away games of the 2017 season.

Not in order, I haven't worked out how to set up the poll like that yet.  :unsure:

This poll will run up to the start of the season before the Carlton / Richmond  gets underway on Thursday the 23rd of March.

Happy to give my minus 2 cents worth.....what will change in my mind by seasons end is Crows, North and and Eagles out with Saints,Demons and Magpies taking there places...

2 interstateres will bite the dust...though WCE as i recon they will be right up untill the end when they fall in a heep due to lack of big man match hardness...

Pies to save DJ Bucks job even without aging rock star Wells on the ground half the time...

Swans
Cats
Hawks
GWS
Saints
Demons
WB
Magpies

1 minute ago, AlexRRR said:

Happy to give my minus 2 cents worth.....what will change in my mind by seasons end is Crows, North and and Eagles out with Saints,Demons and Magpies taking there places...

2 interstateres will bite the dust...though WCE as i recon they will be right up untill the end when they fall in a heep due to lack of big man match hardness...

Pies to save DJ Bucks job even without aging rock star Wells on the ground half the time...

Swans
Cats
Hawks
GWS
Saints
Demons
WB
Magpies

Are you on a phone ? For some reason the poll wont show but I think you can get into it through your browser.

I'll just check it on mine to see if that's right.

1 hour ago, Ron19 said:

Are you on a phone ? For some reason the poll wont show but I think you can get into it through your browser.

I'll just check it on mine to see if that's right.

Yes, bit of a stuff about but the poll does show coming in through the browser.

Just thought, I don't know if that's true on ipad/iphone gear.

While away im on either tablet or phone this mornings post tablet...i cant save this thread to subscribed..most annoying, i wish they would fix little things like that in the apps...

Im an Apple fan boy though i still own a decent spec windows laptop iphone leaves its signature the ipad does not...will invest in a MacBook Air i think for travel while away for a long time...hope that will solve the little bits of annoyance..

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

While away im on either tablet or phone this mornings post tablet...i cant save this thread to subscribed..most annoying, i wish they would fix little things like that in the apps...

Im an Apple fan boy though i still own a decent spec windows laptop iphone leaves its signature the ipad does not...will invest in a MacBook Air i think for travel while away for a long time...hope that will solve the little bits of annoyance..

Gary will love you, he's also an apple fan. I probably would be if I had the necessary.

Pity you can't come in through browser to post on the poll.

• 2 weeks later...

When I set up a poll I have a choice of making posters private or public.

In the past I have made them private although mods can still see them.

This morning I have changed the polls that are running now to public.

You can see them by clicking on the icon at the right of each one.

If anyone has a problem with this, I can change it back to private.