Every day this stray dog offers a leaf to local woman in trade for food

snoop1130

Every day this stray dog offers a leaf to local woman in trade for food

By Coconuts Bangkok

download (1).png

Every day, a smart stray dog in Krabi carries a leaf in his mouth to bring to a woman who feeds him as if he’s making a trade with her.

The sweet video of Tua Plu the dog, whose name translates to “winged bean,” making his daily exchange has spread across the web and melted netizens’ hearts as the poster calls for an adoption of the sweet canine.

“When he’s hungry, he will offer something to get fed. Every day he shows up with an object in his mouth — usually a leaf and sometimes a piece of paper. Before you feed other dogs, you have to feed Tua Plu and his mom,” wrote Facebook user Orawan Kaewla-iat, who posted the video.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/every-day-stray-dog-offers-leaf-local-woman-trade-food-video/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-3-20

2 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

He traded a leaf for the collar.  The dog is a business whiz.   

I guess so, and that lady who feeds it now is the proud owner of this dog...but she let's it roam the streets causing accidents there and crapping on the sidewalks.

I'm more impressed by dogs who can bring shoes/beers/newspapers, have plenty of leaves already.

There are many studies showing that animals will engage in gift exchanges, some similar to this dog; others showing gratitude for something done to help them. Crows do this quite frequently, for example.

6 minutes ago, fruitman said:

I'm more impressed by dogs who can bring shoes/beers/newspapers, have plenty of leaves already.

Yer what an amazing, clever dog I had in Oz .

Every day, he would bring in the newspaper for me---and we’ve never even subscribed to any! ...............:coffee1:

3 hours ago, Prbkk said:

There are many studies showing that animals will engage in gift exchanges, some similar to this dog; others showing gratitude for something done to help them. Crows do this quite frequently, for example.

...Loi Crows do that.

3 hours ago, Prbkk said:

A crow stole my pack of cigars out of my golf cart once & promptly deposited them on top of a phone pole.

------------

My Mother has a dog that will bring you "something", (leaf, stick whatever).

I just wish he didn't stink so bad.