VIDEO: Who are the gang of foreign thieves brazenly stealing from victim in broad daylight?

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I can show the missus why I usually clip my camera bag to a chair or table. 
A carabiner is cheaper than what's in the bag. 
:smile: 
But I'd agree that the video is almost too good; probably should change my cctv camera.

It looks like they staked this couple out. The guy on the right passes over a shopping bag to the middle guy at the beginning in perpetration of the hand bag being passed to him. It's as if this has been practiced befôre. Wild guess Persians.

1 hour ago, free123 said:

these are not professionals ... greed arises by opportunity...if they do often they will go down sure

This is a professional thief gang.
Trained and practiced.
Each of the three knows his part in the job.
All three are actively involved.

Teamwork of thieves.
Without losing a word, right at the beginning the red scum reaches the white scum in the middle the booty storage plastic bag.
The small thick scum is the picker.
This is professionalism how he first moved the bag to see if the bag is free for a quick grab.
The middle scum is the back "packer."
They are practiced, have their victim previously spied, positioned themselfs at the table and have carried out the theft quickly in daylight.

13 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Ok the bets are now opened.
Somtamnication on Romanians.
Rc2702 on Moldovan and Yemeni
tomacht8 on North African like Moroccan, Algerian or Tunisian (even with france passport).
S'il vous plaît placer leurs jetons.

"Full story coming soon. "
I'm curious if there is a follow up from the media.

Phew! that puts the majority English, Americans, Australians in the clear. :tongue:

Edited by twizzian

11 hours ago, djayz said:

Wearing baseball caps and badly dressed I'd say they're Americans. 

Anyways, nationalities and religions aside, I hope these little sh*ts get caught soon rather than later. 

No wrong. There is a new video with closer view showing they have bad teeth and tattoos so they are from your country. 

14 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

If you want to place a bet, think rather they look like North African origin.
Like Moroccan, Algerian or Tunisian.
Maybe now with a French passport.

Hope they are caught.
If it turns out that they are from Sweden, beer goes on my bill then.

I think you don't have been in Sweden in recent years, it is full of Muslims!!

They are not Russians, Rumanians, Turks, Arabs, Iranians, or Ivory coast boys, none of those people.

They are Americans! believe it or not, i can testify to this. Although the one that robbed me was lacking in his use of American/English language.

As i left the exchange, carrying my new bundle of beer tokens, a guy jumped out from behind a corner, he produced a gun and yelled, in what could only be a Bronx Accent, "stick your hands up ya bum":cheesy:

Is it just me who cannot understand why the security monitoring the cameras, didn't alert there colleagues or the Bib as to what they could see happening ? I am sure there would have been time to have someone in the area of the exit in the event of the theft taking place. Or am I missing something here ? 

3 minutes ago, Dalesman said:

Is it just me who cannot understand why the security monitoring the cameras, didn't alert there colleagues or the Bib as to what they could see happening ? I am sure there would have been time to have someone in the area of the exit in the event of the theft taking place. Or am I missing something here ? 

Yes, you are.

This is not the West. There is nobody monitoring in real time the hundreds of security cameras in this unnamed mall. In fact, they probably just record and may not have the facility to be viewed simultaneously.

5 minutes ago, Dalesman said:

More times than not, those monitors aren't manned. The footage is recorded and looked at IF, and only if, something like this (or worse) happens. 

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

They are not Russians, Rumanians, Turks, Arabs, Iranians, or Ivory coast boys, none of those people.

They are Americans! believe it or not, i can testify to this. Although the one that robbed me was lacking in his use of American/English language.

As i left the exchange, carrying my new bundle of beer tokens, a guy jumped out from behind a corner, he produced a gun and yelled, in what could only be a Bronx Accent, "stick your hands up ya bum":cheesy:

Yep I like that , Stick yer hands up yer bum  followed by post 81 You'r fingered  .

16 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Just curious to know why it is being filmed and the camera is shakingoing a touch. If the camera is cctv footage how come it's moving like that. Appears to be footage made by a person. No time or date stamp on footage either and crystal clear trained on them so what's going on here?

Sounds like the victim is in the mall security office watching the recording on the CCTV system monitor with security staff.  Victims often use their cell phone cameras to record the video on screen for their own records, police report, evidence, etc.