Okay for Red Bull "Boss' not to appear, prosecutors say

webfact

15 hours ago, sambum said:

Because I once answered a similar question and was warned by a Moderator for making personal comments. The Moderator said that in future I was to say "a certain member said ..............," or "a certain person said................" and not to mention the poster by name. That is why rkidlad is not being specific in naming names. In essence, that is the reason for the "cloak and dagger" stuff!

That makes sense, thanks.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Great what a way to go. Announce you are going to arrest someone a month before you do so that person can make arrangements to be out of 

Thailand

Ok anyone want to bet he will or will not be at the police station April 27th  I bet NOT

I complain about this case too, but if I was in his position, I'd do exactly the same thing, let my highly paid lawyers sort it out.

I would pay them to keep me out of jail, that's what they are paid for.

I think that would apply to most people, even  ( ShockHorror), Puritanical ThaiVisa members.

3 hours ago, Broken Record said:

I complain about this case too, but if I was in his position, I'd do exactly the same thing, let my highly paid lawyers sort it out.

I think that would apply to most people, even  ( ShockHorror), Puritanical ThaiVisa members.

I am sure that would be the case, the issue for me is that it's even possible and so so blatant and in your face.

I believe in most countries fancy lawyers etc can very much do damage limitation for wealthy and connected but for the most part even they cannot get them off completely (there are the odd one) I think that fact alone makes cases like this far rarer on other countries where people know the justice system is far more equitable and even trying to affect it could land people in major trouble.

17 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

I am sure that would be the case, the issue for me is that it's even possible and so so blatant and in your face.

I believe in most countries fancy lawyers etc can very much do damage limitation for wealthy and connected but for the most part even they cannot get them off completely (there are the odd one) I think that fact alone makes cases like this far rarer on other countries where people know the justice system is far more equitable and even trying to affect it could land people in major trouble.

why did he not stop instead running of and hide behind expensive lawyers.

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:14 AM, Thechook said:

It makes Prayuth and his gang look like idiots before the world.  

Looks?   They are corrupt hypocrites that illegally stole power and have made Thailand into nothing more than a hopeless, futureless dictatorship nation.

8 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

why did he not stop instead running of and hide behind expensive lawyers.

How do I know? Why does anyone who commits a crime not stop and wait for police? 

Not really sure the relevance of your question to my post.

4 hours ago, Broken Record said:

Totally agree, but most people on here are totally against the position of the RTP.

One of there own officers was basically murdered and yet still they made no effort to get this bastard. Which says everything you need to know about the RTP.

And the second and even more damming situation regarding the position of the current leader. He is constantly spouting off about corruption, yet has allowed this case to bring utter and total shame on to the Thai Nation.....Article 44 General Pryatt?    though not....why not?

8 hours ago, MorristheRunt said:

Totally agree, but most people on here are totally against the position of the RTP.

One of there own officers was basically murdered and yet still they made no effort to get this bastard. Which says everything you need to know about the RTP.

And the second and even more damming situation regarding the position of the current leader. He is constantly spouting off about corruption, yet has allowed this case to bring utter and total shame on to the Thai Nation.....Article 44 General Pryatt?    though not....why not?

The Family will have connections to those who really pull the strings in Thailand, the Police are powerless in a case like this, it goes above them, orders come down from above, orders they dare not disobey.

The Heads of The Police and The Army are also virtually untouchable as long as they do as they are  told when needed,  unless of course orders come  down from above, as in the case of Pongpat Chayaphan.

On 16/04/2017 at 4:43 PM, realenglish1 said:

Great what a way to go. Announce you are going to arrest someone a month before you do so that person can make arrangements to be out of 

Thailand

Ok anyone want to bet he will or will not be at the police station April 27th  I bet NOT

I'll bet All red bulls wealth at odds 1,05 to 1 that he won't be arrested or be at the hearing I'll also bet the Attorney General has just received another very large gift recently from the scumbags family :-)

Unreal!

A possible murderer allowed to roam free. If I had of done, what he allegedly did, where would I be now? Sat in my apartment? I doubt that very much but then again, what and who am I?

Oh, I forgot! I'm a human not a god!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 3/30/2017 at 1:07 PM, seajae said:

wow, if he doesnt show up they might issue an arrest warrant, after all he only murdered a policeman, his family is extremely wealthy, why shouldnt he be able to kill anyone he wants to and never have to answer for it. 

And his mother was a beautiful woman .

On 4/17/2017 at 1:51 AM, Broken Record said:

The Family will have connections to those who really pull the strings in Thailand, the Police are powerless in a case like this, it goes above them, orders come down from above, orders they dare not disobey.

The Heads of The Police and The Army are also virtually untouchable as long as they do as they are  told when needed,  unless of course orders come  down from above, as in the case of Pongpat Chayaphan.

Can we presume  that "from above" means  "from the prime minister"

9 hours ago, balo said:

I'll give you my car if he does.

Is it free of any economical and/or legal obligations?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 3:41 PM, jesimps said:

You first have to have a parliament for the question to be asked in front of.

This was a great chance for the junta to prove their opposition to corruption, but as we all know anyway, they aren't going to buck the rich and powerful because it's them that are pulling their strings.

The junta was never about the fight against corruption. It is hyperbole, just like building the wall, and making Mexico pay for it. Who believed that? They have always stood for the preservation of the elite, the powerful, the rich, the connected, and those in power. That is why they were installed.    Dark Tao, and the so called "boss" case are proof of that.