Urine stories

Rc2702

OK I'm gonna kick this off with a true story and I got maybe 4 more urine stories but I'm keen to know who has there own story and have you got the balls to tell it.

15 years ago a hippy entrepreneur convinced me and a good friend of mine that Urine, your own urine (this time) had healthy super food qualities and she pulled out a bottle pushed it under our noses and it was urine. She proceeded to drink it casually and continued the discussion which was not actually about urine.

Me and this lad are looking at each other like <deleted> but a few days later a few beers into the evening we decided to give it a shot or in this case a pint!

Warm freshly drained urine gulped down like a snakebite under peer pressure!

Was not that bad to be honest but we stuck to the fosters for the rest of the evening and we quickly forgot about its super food qualities.

Anyone else want to spill?

Not my story but a mate of mine ( honest ).

When he was young free and single, he always put a glass of water by the side of his bed when he goes out " on the lash " cos he always wakes up gagging for a drink ! ( makes sense ).
So, one morning he wakes up after a skinful and starts to down the glass of water, in his own words:
" about halfway down the glass it dawned on me that I had already drank the water and used the glass as a makeshift toilet in the early hours !! "
" I sprayed it out all over the bed and curtains, my mother made me wash it all and scrub the carpet " [emoji23][emoji23]

• 3 weeks later...