Chinese engineer 'marries' robot after failing to find a human wife

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A warning to this engineer: Robot rape goes both ways.

You couldn't leave this guy alone in your house. He'd be raping your vacuum cleaner as soon as your backs turned. Humping your washing machine. Probing your fridge. Sitting on your electric egg whisk.1491372473077.jpg

If you can read Weibo it was done as a publicity stunt, to paraphrase, the guy who is a geek spent three million rmb building his dream gf, since the 'marriage' he has had thousands of women contacting him as would be partners lol  and he is turning women away.

So there you go, it is not all as it seems. Very amusing stuff.

1 minute ago, Minnie the Minx said:

If you can read Weibo it was done as a publicity stunt, to paraphrase, the guy who is a geek spent three million rmb building his dream gf, since the 'marriage' he has had thousands of women contacting him as would be partners lol  and he is turning women away.

One thing about women they recognize a genius when they see one. Just imagine the vibrator that this guy could conceive of. 

44 minutes ago, Minnie the Minx said:

That's a good point.  While most of us can laugh at the guy and criticize him for being a total loser geek, there will be some women out there who finds this fascinating.  The dude is getting some serious free PR. 

When you sit down and think about it though, this is how insane society is becoming. 

We're in the age where virtual technology after all, now, is not so much about human interaction as it is about online, well to some. ..........he 'made' what he sees 'fit' as his 'perfect' partner.

Now what if she suddenly developed a mind of her own and turned into one of these? 

thvi,dt.jpg

Edited by Minnie the Minx

I don't mind the technology.  In 20-30 years time the robots will become humanoids and look like you and me . They can service you in the home and you can take them out to dinner. If you're tired of her face you can replace it with another. Just like you would change shirts.

Yep the future is looking bright...

On 4/4/2017 at 6:23 PM, Andaman Al said:

Well she looks better than Hal. I wonder what happens if her program allows her to get jealous. As long as he keeps the pantry full of WD40 he should be okay.

58e38214c637f_ScreenShot2017-04-04at6_20_27PM.png.2b4150604167f48aab273af7bab9b79d.png

Where is it's USB plug for charging?

On 4/5/2017 at 0:34 AM, alocacoc said:

Now we lough about. But it will be the future.

First post I can respond to!

Exactly. Women should be scared. Japanese love dolls are very realistic and once they become androids no man will want the real thing, except to pass on his genes. No tantrums if they forget anniversaries, birthdays etc, no hissy fits, no need to pay for presents or flowers, get dressed up or shower/ shave etc and they will never, ever, say "no, I've got a headache".

The only problem I forsee is women trying to ban them, as they will.

On 4/6/2017 at 5:50 AM, balo said:

I don't mind the technology.  In 20-30 years time the robots will become humanoids and look like you and me . They can service you in the home and you can take them out to dinner. If you're tired of her face you can replace it with another. Just like you would change shirts.

Yep the future is looking bright...

Less time than that. I'd guess 10 years.

On 4/6/2017 at 5:34 AM, Minnie the Minx said:

When you sit down and think about it though, this is how insane society is becoming. 

We're in the age where virtual technology after all, now, is not so much about human interaction as it is about online, well to some. ..........he 'made' what he sees 'fit' as his 'perfect' partner.

Now what if she suddenly developed a mind of her own and turned into one of these? 

thvi,dt.jpg

I don't see it as insane. Men and women don't get on, and probably never have. As this will be for both sexes ( manbots as well as girlbots ) everyone will get whatever they desire in a sex partner, though the companionship aspect will be a bit longer in developing the programming for. Just agreeing with everything one says might be nice for a while, but it would pall eventually.