No charges for Phuket accident killing Aussie tourist

webfact

No charges for Phuket accident killing Aussie tourist

Shela Riva

1491540216_1-org.jpg

Australian tourist Paul Anthony Bradbery from New South Wales died after his rented motorbike collided with the cement truck south of Patong. Photo: Patong Police

PHUKET: -- Police have confirmed they will not be pressing any charges against the driver of the cement truck that killed an Australian tourist south of Patong Beach last Thursday (Mar 30).

The accident occurred on a curve near the quiet Tri Trang beach last week, where the body of 49-year-old Paul Anthony Bradbery from New South Wales was found partially lodged under the right side of the truck, driven by Sakon Sriprasit, 39.

Mr Bradbery’s motorbike was on the ground on the left side of the truck. A helmet was found at the scene, but he had suffered severe trauma.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/no-charges-for-phuket-accident-killing-aussie-tourist-61704.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-04-07

For what its worth, the truck appears to be out of his lane, i.e. on an angle, and pretty hard to be in that position if your going around a right hand bend, but like the other poster said, case closed, farang fault ?

24 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

For what its worth, the truck appears to be out of his lane, i.e. on an angle, and pretty hard to be in that position if your going around a right hand bend, but like the other poster said, case closed, farang fault ?

Of course it's the farang's fault; he is not supposed to be here!

Not even a 500 THB fine for the driver ! the cement truck looks like its out

of position on the road, RIP Oz guy,you did not come here to die.

regards worgeordie             just read the full report, and the Oz guy fell under the truck,really

Edited by worgeordie
add on

Looks like the cement truck was on the wrong side of the road, and probably speeding, as is usual for these heavy vehicles.  It doesn't say on which side of the road Mr Bradbury was on, nor which way he was going.  No doubt there were no witnesses apart from the truck driver, so the conclusion that Mr Bradbury just fell-off was sufficient.  Dead men tell no tales.

RiP Paul

10 hours ago, petermik said:

That,s it then case closed  farangs fault :sad:

R.I.P.

See now, that is the  problem. You think you meed a woman without money who you can manipulate. Why don't you try for a woman with money you can stimulate.

You only need to search live leak for for hundreds of videos similar accidents in China. Not keeping your distance from a turning truck and trying to sneak up on the inside is deadly. And these are experienced riders.

Tourists are crazy to rent mopeds in Thailand RIP

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:45 PM, clockman said:

Remember we are just a useful. A.T.M.

Yes, we are all walking ATM machine, my ATM has  feets and they are ready to kick A..

BTW watch your old lady what she is doing with your car registration book,

my  slut has  reported  my  booklet lost and got a  new book in her name and hocked the car and now I am made to pay the  monthly  feel to the finance company of  7500 baht and the car is lost to my wife,  she had made  a  false  Power of attorney and  faked my signature  said I gave her the car as a present  Case of Farang dong = pickled foreigner

4 hours ago, Ijustcashier said:

You only need to search live leak for for hundreds of videos similar accidents in China. Not keeping your distance from a turning truck and trying to sneak up on the inside is deadly. And these are experienced riders.

Tourists are crazy to rent mopeds in Thailand RIP

tourists are crazy to come to Thailand, welcome to Die-land

2 hours ago, kraxlhuber said:

make  moped driver wear some kind of  seatbelt and have them wear their  helmet with the straps under the kin  tighthened

Or, have proper metered taxis for them.

Now why hasn't anyone thought of that idea before????  :crazy: