Shopping Day Trip To Bangkok.... Share A Taxi?

Weho

I'm looking for people who might be interested in sharing a taxi to/from Bangkok, only to go shopping at Siam Paragon... leaving Pattaya around 8 AM, leaving Bangkok the same day around 5 PM. Anyone interested, or is this a crazy idea???

I was thinking we could meet at 8 AM around Sukumvit and Pattaya Klang, and upon return, the taxi driver would drop each of us off...

Like 3 passengers in a taxi... any interest??

I'm looking for people who might be interested in sharing a taxi to/from Bangkok, only to go shopping at Siam Paragon... leaving Pattaya around 8 AM, leaving Bangkok the same day around 5 PM. Anyone interested, or is this a crazy idea???

I was thinking we could meet at 8 AM around Sukumvit and Pattaya Klang, and upon return, the taxi driver would drop each of us off...

Like 3 passengers in a taxi... any interest??

Why not just go by bus, easy and convieniet, 115bht and drops you off at the skytrain.

I always got taxis to bangkok, but now having more time on my hands took the bus, it really is a good alternative to the taxis.

Pattaya to Bangkok 2hours, more leg room than a car, feel safer, etc.

Buses run every 30 minutes. Pattaya Nui (North Pattaya Road)

Get the direct bus, not the bus that stops everywhere, just ask at the desk.

You will not be dissapointed. if you need more info, do a search on this site, there is loads of info about the bus system

Siam Paragon? That's the fairly new place opposite Siam Square? I went there after it opened and nearly froze. What is there to shop for that we can't get here in Pattaya? I remember that the display inside front door was all fishnet stockings and thongs (is that the right name for these knickers that show off your backside?). More appropriate to a Pattaya Walking Street shop. Xmas decorations were wings made out of white feathers. Looked like bits of dead birds. Have never been back. Please let me know what it's like this Xmas.

My friends go Xmas shopping to Paragon on Sukhumvit and do grocery shopping at Villa. They take a minivan.

Siam Paragon? That's the fairly new place opposite Siam Square? I went there after it opened and nearly froze. What is there to shop for that we can't get here in Pattaya? I remember that the display inside front door was all fishnet stockings and thongs (is that the right name for these knickers that show off your backside?). More appropriate to a Pattaya Walking Street shop. Xmas decorations were wings made out of white feathers. Looked like bits of dead birds. Have never been back. Please let me know what it's like this Xmas.

My friends go Xmas shopping to Paragon on Sukhumvit and do grocery shopping at Villa. They take a minivan.

Siam Paragon Is an upmarket shopping centre with top brands.

I enjoy shopping in MBK at the national stadium. Something for everyone. And hours of fun.