Phuket water shut-offs to hit Chalong, Rawai as Governor voices concern

snoop1130

Phuket water shut-offs to hit Chalong, Rawai as Governor voices concern

The Phuket News

1492592776_1-org.jpg

PHUKET:-- The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority announced today (April 19) that water supply to residential and business areas in Chalong and Rawai will be shut off tomorrow (April 20) while repairs are carried out on mains pipes at the underpass construction site at Chalong Circle.

According to the announcement released today, the water supply will be shut off from 9am until the works are completed.

Affected areas start at Chok Thip residence and Land & Houses Park Chao Fa East Rd in Chalong and extend all the way to Soi Suk Sombum on Wiset Rd in Rawai.

The waterworks also follow an expression of concern from Phuket Governor Nopparat Plodthong about water shortages in Phuket.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-water-shut-offs-to-hit-chalong-rawai-as-governor-voices-concern-61831.php#q2UmmBiT1UI0g5MR.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-4-19

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The waterworks also follow an expression of concern from Phuket Governor Nopparat Plodthong about water shortages in Phuket.

A concerned governor a rare thing indeed. I often wondered what they actually do??? Now I know. 

12 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

A concerned governor a rare thing indeed. I often wondered what they actually do??? Now I know. 

He is not concerned about the water being shut off but moreso ,if the businesses are closed, how are they going to collect the brown envelopes?

10 hours ago, Reigntax said:

He is not concerned about the water being shut off but moreso ,if the businesses are closed, how are they going to collect the brown envelopes?

There you go ruining my day just when political green shoots were starting to appear. Oh woe is me.