Driver killed, 10 injured as van crashes into truck in Bangkok

webfact

12 hours ago, Searat7 said:

Speed limiters (we call them governors) would probably be more useful than GPS. Wonder who is actually monitoring GPS anyway.

NOBODY Its just another bit of bullshit. That is why the government gave the bullshiters  a 3% pay rise They are good at bullshiting which the government loves. Lots of bullshit keeps the people happy

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

The story of the truck driver about the "Hazard" lights might be true.
But my experience with most of these trucks is that they are invisible, even with lights "On", until you are 10 meters near of them.
Would be good to check the lights of the truck.

I got a better idea check the truck driver to see if he has a license to drive that truck Odds are high he has not got one

On 4/20/2017 at 10:39 AM, webfact said:

He said he had to park the truck in the far-right lane of the five-lane road. He said he had turned on the emergency lights and placed traffic cones to warn other motorists but the van was coming at a high speed and crashed into the rear.

He had to park on the far right of a 5 lane road. Ok, Fair enough if he had no choice. Not criticizing.

I wonder how many accidents come about by drivers insisting on hogging the far right lane! The van driver had a choice of 5!!!!