More sickening violence as 10 men attack handicapped guard in Bang Saen

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, meatboy said:

wonder how many are SONS of high ranking OFFICERS.

Of those who are captured, if any, the ones who are not prosecuted.

( I have direct experience of this. It is not just idle pub talk.)

Edited by TechnikaIII

36 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

Thailand needs an organized "Vigilante Justice "  group

to deal with this trash.  If they "are connected" or have

money they get away with murder....NO Justice for the

victims....broken knees, "accidents", mysterious beatings

of this trash is needed to teach the others to be afraid 

and Daddy, Mummy, and Money will not save you from

YOUR CRIMES.

Well said, until the poor Somchais of this world stand their ground and indeed fight back the "elite" scum bags will do as they please.

Edited by MorristheRunt

Interesting cultural observation I think, is that it is all about the Rule of Powerful Persons and not the Rule of Law.  I notice that the guard explained that he confronted the urinators not to enforce the rule, he did so to avoid his boss's ire.  In Western society, a guard would not offer this as his reason.  He would say because it's against the rule.  In fact, nobody would even ask why he confronted them, it's obvious.  You just are not supposed to urinate on buildings whenever you want to.  Unless of course you are in San Francisco.  :-) 

This is what happens when their parents bring the kids up with no discipline and treat them like babies well into their teens, And when they are told no or don't do that, they can't take it and lose it. Buddhism at its best ! Poor guy was only doing his sh*tty paid job as well.

Ten on one, and no arrests.

When, not so long ago, a large number of youths attacked a disabled bread seller, it turned out they had BiBs for fathers. And though arrested, it seems to have gone quiet. Deja vu?

Perhaps ISIS would be interested. After all, they share common ideas of what makes for brave exploits.

I have never understood the nasty, cowardly and sicking actions of what are supposed to be human beings. Nasty, vile little cowards. Deserve a good thrashing and public humiliation. The lowest of the low of human behaviour.

Some of you keep saying "Thai Men". Kindly point out where you are from, I am sure if I search google  for "{your_country_name} gang attacks man, police searching for suspects" we will find plenty of evidence that this is a worldwide phenomenon. There are scum everywhere. These men are scum, not because they are Thai but because they are scum. I am not defending them, or Thailand, but I am so sick of seeing "THAI men are animals". Kindly, <deleted>.

Edited by NotThatGuy

2 minutes ago, NotThatGuy said:

Some of you keep saying "Thai Men". Kindly point out where you are from, I am sure if I search google  for "{your_country_name} gang attacks man, police searching for suspects" we will find plenty of evidence that this is a worldwide phenomenon. There are scum everywhere. These men are scum, not because they are Thai but because they are scum. I am not defending them, or Thailand, but I am so sick of seeing "THAI men are animals". Kindly, <deleted>.

Yes, in the US, UK, Australia etc there is no gang violence ever. Mostly we all sit around singing Kumbaya and watching video footage of sober young men hugging security guards. 

2 hours ago, franklnooner said:

10 on one serms reasonable in Thai logic. Ofcourse it happened in Chonburi where everything goes. Sad!!

...i counted 7 involved...even 1 was/is despicable...hope the fella is ok after his ordeal.

This is very disturbing of course. Not that this would be an excuse, but had those kids been drinking? We know drinking can cause the mind to wonder. We also know some people use that as an excuse to act unethically. Alcohol consumption is problem, but there are many other issues. First, corporal punishment is still seen as acceptable in families around Thailand.  Second, drinking and getting drunk are being shown to kids by adults in homes as normal behavior. In Songkran, parents and their friends drink booze or beer until they get drunk. What kind of a message and models are those parents and is society? It is happening everywhere in Thailand (and in the West). Third, governments make so much money selling booze that they have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. They appear to control the situation, but I think that it is likely that the booze lobby controls them, probably by offering leaders "gifts". Prohibition is not the solution, but education is, at this stage. It is not a solution that will show result immediately though. There is no magic bullet. Does the Thai govn't have an anti-alcohol curriculum? The anti-smoking programs have worked. However, governments make so much money selling booze that they have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. What do they teach these kids at schools, home, and temples? It is obviously not working, as the appalling TV dramas where people can just go nuts because they have been told that they were doing something that is not civil or ethical. Those nasty video games are just as bad.  Why are drinking and smoking even allowed in those games. That's a Western-world problem. Of course, we could ask also how we can channel the energy and the minds of kids in remote areas of Thailand where there is very little to do, intellectually and physically. The general attitude of not wanting to admit that there is a societal problem or not being allowed to show that there is a societal or cultural problem is also one problem, of course. If people are beaten because they want others to follow normal rules, it follows that no ones will utter a word next time. 

Edited by Rimmer
Off topic content removed

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

Thais are cowards, still couldnt go one on one against a handicapped person, still needed 10 fit able bodied mates to help.  

I have seen this personally before, similar incident, they seem to have a cultural in ground mentality as youths to gang up on anyone.

They are sick cowards.   :sorry: 500 Bht fine

1 hour ago, wealthychef said:

Interesting cultural observation I think, is that it is all about the Rule of Powerful Persons and not the Rule of Law.  I notice that the guard explained that he confronted the urinators not to enforce the rule, he did so to avoid his boss's ire.  In Western society, a guard would not offer this as his reason.  He would say because it's against the rule.  In fact, nobody would even ask why he confronted them, it's obvious.  You just are not supposed to urinate on buildings whenever you want to.  

Good points. 

1 hour ago, wealthychef said:

Unless of course you are in San Francisco.  :-) 

Or in Vietnam or in Europe,... I am sure stray dogs do.

In some countries, there are public toilets. I notice that in some countries that have no public toilets, public urination is very frequent. (Now, it is true that one could relieve oneself in better places: vacant lots, for instance. We are assuming that the urinator was not drunk (or the guard, for that matter). We do not know how tactful the guard was. We do not know how the boss is either. We do not know much about the individuals and their past. We do not know much about this story. Usually, stories are much more complicated than what they appear.

3 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I left England to get away from behaviours like this. But now it seems I am living in a home from home.

Sorry fella but England is nowhere near as bad as here in my opinion. I am sure many people wanting to feel good about their decision to move will jump on this and say "how terrible it is in the UK", BUT its all just hot air. The UK crime has been falling for 20 years now in the UK. Yes drunken idiots still fight on occasion but the CCTV everywhere has curbed so much of it. 10 men beating up a handicapped guy? I can't remember that in the UK, have seen it isn the press here twice at least in the last few months or so.

If you came here to escape mindless violence you came to the wrong place. 

Pathetic, gutless, cowardly imbeciles. One wonders where the motivation for such an act comes from. What ghastly recesses of group mentality can find a space in it to even think of doing something like this.

In the world of manly ethics, there's little worse than a cowardly violent bully or a group of them. I guess its a teenage thing, but where does it come from?

as much as i apriciate our lovely thai ladies

it is just another example that they are not able to raise children and giving them a form of decent normal attitude

giving birth is simple but than!!!

The headline is misleading, there was only one man involved and he was the guard. The rest were cockroaches and should be treated as such. However after living in Thailand for over thirty years I do realise that nothing will happen to these miserable excuses for human being. What goes around comes around and I hope they get there soon. 

They are no more then spineless <deleted>. worthless dog turds.

Edited by ruddick

7 minutes ago, Tengtai said:

I didn't saw any "men" in the video, did you? I just saw 10 sick coward monkeys. Only one men, the poor guy that got beaten. 

yes they stay "BOYS '' all the time untill DAD shootes them when they are 42 and still no use to anyone

if u want to call that monkeys i can agree with you  too