Another foreign couple wanted for committing sex acts in public

snoop1130

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

It's The Heat, It Makes you " Horny "..........555 !!

No,It is the arrogance of tourist that think that they can get away with anything in a foreign country because of their "I am paying for this holiday" attitude. I would have loved to have seen them taken to the jail in the nude.

16 minutes ago, sanukjim said:

No,It is the arrogance of tourist that think that they can get away with anything in a foreign country because of their "I am paying for this holiday" attitude. I would have loved to have seen them taken to the jail in the nude.

Gosh ur life and ur holidays most be so damm boring and frustrating is it?

15 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

I only noticed the bike riders were not wearing helmets, far more dangerous

Yes, the picture seems clear enough to ID them...

Cops could just sit in an office scanning Goggle Street to ID people committing a multitude of offences. 

6 hours ago, ksamuiguy said:

Stop paying them to post this Shit on social media. Obviously both incandescence were staged and filmed by a second party. I am not a prude but there is a time and place for everything. Ban them for life after a time jail before deportation. "The Kingdom" does not need or deserve this kind of publicity, 

It's not the kingdom that gets bad publicity. It just perpetuates the stereotype that 'farang' or all foreigners are decadent and not well behaved like Thai people. It really damages all of us when stuff like this happens. Unfortunately many Thai people are quite xenophobic and incidents like this increase their negative view of outsiders. 

I feel these people think that because they are in a foreign country they can do what they like, with total disregard for the local people, or if there are children in the vicinity and contrary some TV commentators views, many Thais are both embarrassed and disgusted at these people's complete disregard for common decency.  I doubt very much that they would do it in their own Country.  As mentioned before, time these people were hit both with a hefty fine and deported. 

1 minute ago, robertson468 said:

I feel these people think that because they are in a foreign country they can do what they like, with total disregard for the local people, or if there are children in the vicinity and contrary some TV commentators views, many Thais are both embarrassed and disgusted at these people's complete disregard for common decency.  I doubt very much that they would do it in their own Country.  As mentioned before, time these people were hit both with a hefty fine and deported. 

Yes, there maybe some moral issues raised here, but there are far greater crimes being committed and they should be attended to first. It is about priorities.

See my last post #45. 

Cutting down low hanging fruit gives a wonderful sense of achievement for "authorities" but they seem unable to deal properly with far more serious crimes. I would think that "authorities" in your 'hundred countries' can also deal with more more serious crime - something sadly lacking in Thailand. Maybe it is a cultural issue for those involved? :whistling:

Police identify man who had sex on Samui beach

By Coconuts Bangkok 

cc.jpg

SAMUI: -- Police have identified the man who was filmed having sex on Nathon Beach on Koh Samui yesterday, after the video enraged locals and drew heavy criticism online.

Today police checked with hotels around the beach and found out that the couple checked in at an unnamed hotel about 100 meters from the spot they were filmed engaging in a sex act.

Pol. Col. Paitoon Krakachang, commander of Samui Police, identified the man as a 28-year-old Spanish tourist named “Paul.” He and his video co-star checked into the hotel on May 7 but were not in their room when police arrived.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/police-identify-man-sex-samui-beach/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-05-09

Spaniard made to apologize on film for Samui beach sex

By  Sasiwan Mokkhasen, Staff Reporter

Spaniard-696x392.jpg 

Spanish tourist, Pons Cresto Arnau, made a wai gesture Tuesday to apologize for the viral video which he was seen engage in a public sex act along Samui beach.

KOH SAMUI — A man whose roadside coupling on Samui became the subject of an online sex clip was made to apologize to reporters and the public on camera after being fined by police Tuesday.

Pons Cresto Arnau, 28 of Spain, admitted to being the man in the viral video that appeared to show him having sex in broad daylight along a beach road Monday. He was fined 500 baht for public obscenity.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2017/05/09/spaniard-made-apologize-film-samui-beach-sex/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-05-09

Will the passenger on the bike be made to do same for conveying her child in the 'airbag' position as they drove past? I think not.

The pair bonking on the beach deserve whatever they get but my outrage ends there.

Edited by evadgib

TV readers dont seem so offended this time round. seems readers are becoming numb to this offence. someone last time said this is called 'dogging' which is the act of having sex in public. in this case there was an extra dog involved. 

they will be found, fined 500thb, the world will go on.

11 minutes ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

It seems as if this guy was having sex by himself since there is no sign of any woman being involved, according to the police. and their "apology" picture.   Could it be that she was a Thai lady?

She was Russian.

15 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

It seems as if this guy was having sex by himself since there is no sign of any woman being involved, according to the police. and their "apology" picture.   Could it be that she was a Thai lady?

Arnau said he just met the woman, who he said was Russian, Sunday night. They drank until morning before going to the beach. Police were still looking for the woman.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2017/05/09/spaniard-made-apologize-film-samui-beach-sex/