Two dead as foreigner on powerful bike hits local in Phetchabun

webfact

9 minutes ago, ben2talk said:

Such a short list of hazards ROFL. For me that's part of the interest. e.g. following a police bike along the road past IKEA at maybe 50km/h and a car pulling out from the left, turning towards us and driving LEFT of centre of the road... 

I was once going down Srinakarin at about 7.30am, closing on traffic at maybe 120-130km/h when they swerved out of the 'fast' lane to reveal a herd of buffalo walking up past Seacon Square. I mean - it doesn't matter how hard you try to imagine the dangers, you still won't spot them.

Yesterday a bike hit a wall after riding into a dangling phone cable when he was dodging the speed bump - hit him straight in the eyeball. The cable was invisible against dark/shady trees...

I went to 36 funerals in England. I didn't feel too bad about most of them to be honest, but I did wonder when my turn would come. 

It's just too much fun to stop!

I'm not afraid to die either, in fact I lived in Illinois where you still don't have to wear a helmet, that was great letting your hair fly. Since I have gotten older I guess the thrill of the ride left me. It was a lot safer there than here though. I guess guys jump off cliffs with plastic wings, climb mountains and lots of other dangerous stuff so go for it.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DualSportBiker said:

riding slowly also means that vehicles are significantly more likely to pull out ahead of you, judge your speed slow enough to pass your or turn into your path making the assumption 'they will just slow/stop.' Small bikes don't cause other road users to take a second look - they don't have 'presence' and just blend into the background traffic.

Small bikes don't have ABS, handle unseen bumps and holes poorly, and can't keep up with traffic when it is moving at pace. Driving at 50 as you suggest exposes you to close encounters and potential accidents from behind. Being passed closely by a car from behind is not the same as you passing them closely. You don't control the encounter; when, the difference in speed, or the distance.

If you want to play a guessing game, try this: Had the KTM rider been riding at 40 all day long, he might well have been cut up by a dozen other road users already and had a couple of bumps before he got there...

I try to teach my wife about going gently on the brakes in the car - brake a little later - her 'caution' leads to many predatory Thai drivers taking advantage and putting us at risk sometimes.

This is a very good lesson to mention - learning to ride in a confident manner. Dominate your road space. Pay attention to small details like wheel rotation on all vehicles and be careful also about head movements (In Thailand, drivers often respond MORE to helmet movement than they do to indicators on bikes - with good reason). Thai's have very similar NVQ (different to our own). It pays to observe and learn this foreign language...

But dominating faster traffic isn't so easy - they will not bother taking another lane to overtake you, they just squeeze past. It's more important to look over your shoulder at them hoping they see and notice that you've seen them... makes it harder to ignore you psychologically.

This 'BLENDING IN' is possibly why the big bike in this thread hit the scooter crossing the road. It registered as an insignificant hazard perhaps, maybe it was completely invisible to the rider.

One thing is certain, however, we might criticise this guy - but none of us can be sure we wouldn't have missed in the same circumstance.

40 minutes ago, Grubster said:

I'm not afraid to die

Oh, you got me wrong... I'm very afraid to die. When I ride, I have nightmares about possible accidents, and flashbacks about past ones.

It's the fear that keeps me alive!

On 6/14/2017 at 10:18 PM, spiderorchid said:

Speed is a measurement of motion over a set distance at a given time. So a person walking quickly over one hundred metres may be said to be speeding at 5 kilometres per hour.

Speed cannot kill you, it is just a measurement of time and motion. And stupid jingo, jargon artists like you blab on with your slogans about Speed Kills.

The same applies to another marketing/advertising slogan as "Headlights Save Lives" It is why all hospitals have a headlight next to the "oxyviva".

Just run the head light over the patient and voila, the patient revives. Simplistic jargon may rake in the money for the marketing agencies, allow brain dead sloganeers

to sprout rubbish but does nothing to reduce road carnage. Young people  do not listen to slogans except to follow their football team.

It was the impact that killed. It was one man not driving to conditions and the old chap making a crossing at a dangerous bend.

RIP to them both. I hope they change the corner crossing to make it safer and I hope they can keep people incapable about making judgements of driving to conditions off the road.

And enough of stupid slogans  

Impact cannot kill you..If you impact the wall riding at 5 kph you will die?

Too many Changs' in ya mate, now try hitting that wall at 120 kph.  

6 hours ago, Nowisee said:

Impact cannot kill you..If you impact the wall riding at 5 kph you will die?

Too many Changs' in ya mate, now try hitting that wall at 120 kph.  

If your head hits a wall and you break it at 5 kph, you may well die. It is not speed that kills, it is the impact, angle and circumstances.

Meanwhile, most people do not hit walls. Maybe you need a belt of whiskey to sharpen your intellect, you sure know how to introduce alcohol into any debate.

And their are many agree with you and chant all the slogans. Sort of a massdebate, you massdebater

46 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

If your head hits a wall and you break it at 5 kph, you may well die. It is not speed that kills, it is the impact, angle and circumstances.

Meanwhile, most people do not hit walls. Maybe you need a belt of whiskey to sharpen your intellect, you sure know how to introduce alcohol into any debate.

And their are many agree with you and chant all the slogans. Sort of a massdebate, you massdebater

You're making a mess of making a simple point. The 'slogan' comment was a very good point, though.

1. More speed gives a greater amount of energy. Most accidents are occurring with vehicles not travelling in the same direction, so More speed usually means Greater impact.

2. 40km/h is quite fast enough to kill yourself - given an unfortunate set of circumstances where your head hits a kerb or maybe your front tyre pops off the rim and you ride head first into a bus shelter. 30km/h was fast enough for me to break 5 ribs when (in the dark) a parked car with no lights sat quietly until I was alongside... the front wheel crushed my left foot against the engine and I landed on my right shoulder.

For the other folks who lost respect when I commented that I found roads big enough to ride up to 285km/h - it was my call, I believed I had good visibility for well over 1/2km ahead (maybe more) and had plenty of scope to develop an escape plan if anyone decided to use the road ahead... I had clear views off the road both sides (no trees or obstacles, no hidden hazards, and it was familiar territory that I rode every day).

I don't need your respect and I don't care for your opinion. I have nothing to prove and the one thing that I will never agree with is that (especially when it comes to riding in Thailand) it's more about what you're doing than what stupid law you're observing that makes the difference. I follow my own rules and laws - some coincide with the laws of the land.

I also never killed anyone. So as far as it goes nobody can really say too much about that. My oldest friend Stuart went out on a GT380 triple (I was on a 125) and said I wouldn't live long. We both lived, but we both lost many many friends to accidents.

We also both rode bikes at insane speeds in the 'wrong' places (sometimes organised where friends would go ahead and shut off side roads). He's doing okay, this month riding a new Kawasaki 1400 to give his girlfriend a softer ride to the 2017 Isle of Man TT.

Say what you like. I know Bangkok, I've seen the way people ride bikes here - they all know best, but most of them aren't as good as they think. Some will manage to survive and many won't. It takes a lot more than 'ride slow' and 'be careful'. They need something else, and that's something you'll only know when you go out riding with someone.

I know little of Bangkok, my domain is in rural areas but near to a major highway that my wife and I traverse in order to buy some western food from Tesco.

My constant rants are about slogan and jingo solutions to all road carnage. 

Instead, all so called road safety campaigns should divert this money into practical solutions.l ie education and licence granting while students are still at school.

You claim you are an extreme risk taker on bikes riding at insane speeds. Well good for you, you gave no regard to other road users and that makes you dangerously stupid.

51 minutes ago, ben2talk said:

You're making a mess of making a simple point. The 'slogan' comment was a very good point, though.

1. More speed gives a greater amount of energy. Most accidents are occurring with vehicles not travelling in the same direction, so More speed usually means Greater impact.

2. 40km/h is quite fast enough to kill yourself - given an unfortunate set of circumstances where your head hits a kerb or maybe your front tyre pops off the rim and you ride head first into a bus shelter. 30km/h was fast enough for me to break 5 ribs when (in the dark) a parked car with no lights sat quietly until I was alongside... the front wheel crushed my left foot against the engine and I landed on my right shoulder.

For the other folks who lost respect when I commented that I found roads big enough to ride up to 285km/h - it was my call, I believed I had good visibility for well over 1/2km ahead (maybe more) and had plenty of scope to develop an escape plan if anyone decided to use the road ahead... I had clear views off the road both sides (no trees or obstacles, no hidden hazards, and it was familiar territory that I rode every day).

I don't need your respect and I don't care for your opinion. I have nothing to prove and the one thing that I will never agree with is that (especially when it comes to riding in Thailand) it's more about what you're doing than what stupid law you're observing that makes the difference. I follow my own rules and laws - some coincide with the laws of the land.

I also never killed anyone. So as far as it goes nobody can really say too much about that. My oldest friend Stuart went out on a GT380 triple (I was on a 125) and said I wouldn't live long. We both lived, but we both lost many many friends to accidents.

We also both rode bikes at insane speeds in the 'wrong' places (sometimes organised where friends would go ahead and shut off side roads). He's doing okay, this month riding a new Kawasaki 1400 to give his girlfriend a softer ride to the 2017 Isle of Man TT.

Say what you like. I know Bangkok, I've seen the way people ride bikes here - they all know best, but most of them aren't as good as they think. Some will manage to survive and many won't. It takes a lot more than 'ride slow' and 'be careful'. They need something else, and that's something you'll only know when you go out riding with someone.

3 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

You really need to join the real world where safety campaigns and catchy slogans are concerned

Catchy slogans are exactly that, to catch peoples attention for their own good

You really cant pressurize people enough into acting in a way that will extend their life expectancy

I bet the most successful safety campaign ever with the instantly recognized catchy slogan must haunt you

Clunk click every trip ever heard it

Go on tell us that never saved lives by helping to overcome the resistance to wearing seat belts 

Try in future to keep the debate on an adult level, your infantile attempt at an insult is just that

12 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

You really need to join the real world where safety campaigns and catchy slogans are concerned

You really cant pressurize people enough into acting in a way that will extend their life expectancy

I bet the most successful safety campaign ever with the instantly recognized catchy slogan must haunt you

Go on tell us that never saved lives by helping to overcome the resistance to wearing seat belts 

Try in future to keep the debate on an adult level, your infantile attempt at an insult is just that

Yes, lets all chirp catchy slogans. "Make America Great Again" is an outstanding example that proves your point.

Show me one life saved that was due to a catchy slogan.

Meanwhile, redirect all the corrupt media and advertising agencies wasted energies on non positive outcomes.

Sure, it makes you feel better. It makes you more at peace that money is being spent on road carnage.

Feeling good and at peace with simple catchy slogans will never save one life.

Why can you not accept that the only way to stop road carnage is not a feel good solution.

But hell, you have such a life experience of slogans, jingles, jargon and they have solved all your problems in the past.

Meanwhile carnage continues unabated. Not your problem though is it. Your jingles make you impervious.

1 hour ago, spiderorchid said:

I know little of Bangkok, my domain is in rural areas but near to a major highway that my wife and I traverse in order to buy some western food from Tesco.

My constant rants are about slogan and jingo solutions to all road carnage. 

Instead, all so called road safety campaigns should divert this money into practical solutions.l ie education and licence granting while students are still at school.

You claim you are an extreme risk taker on bikes riding at insane speeds. Well good for you, you gave no regard to other road users and that makes you dangerously stupid.

Your constant rants are just that rants

Safety campaigns are designed to be nothing more than a helping hand in what should be a relentless fight to bring the road carnage down on any countries roads

These campaigns with their slogans are only the Be all and end all of road carnage solutions in your mind

You need to become a bit more open minded on this whole situation

The bottom line is there is no other way than draconian enforcement

Politicians in some countries take their responsibillities to the population seriously

You are the one with the needle stuck in the groove where safety campaigns are concerned

The nanny state is the only answer if you are serious about reducing road kill anywhere

Being kind to Thailand in the figure area 15 deaths in Thailand to every one in the UK

If people dont want to change so be it

6 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Yes, lets all chirp catchy slogans. "Make America Great Again" is an outstanding example that proves your point.

Show me one life saved that was due to a catchy slogan.

Meanwhile, redirect all the corrupt media and advertising agencies wasted energies on non positive outcomes.

Sure, it makes you feel better. It makes you more at peace that money is being spent on road carnage.

Feeling good and at peace with simple catchy slogans will never save one life.

Why can you not accept that the only way to stop road carnage is not a feel good solution.

But hell, you have such a life experience of slogans, jingles, jargon and they have solved all your problems in the past.

Meanwhile carnage continues unabated. Not your problem though is it. Your jingles make you impervious.

As I said needle stuck in the groove

Just now, oldlakey said:

Your constant rants are just that rants

Safety campaigns are designed to be nothing more than a helping hand in what should be a relentless fight to bring the road carnage down on any countries roads

These campaigns with their slogans are only the Be all and end all of road carnage solutions in your mind

You need to become a bit more open minded on this whole situation

The bottom line is there is no other way than draconian enforcement

Politicians in some countries take their responsibillities to the population seriously

You are the one with the needle stuck in the groove where safety campaigns are concerned

The nanny state is the only answer if you are serious about reducing road kill anywhere

Being kind to Thailand in the figure area 15 deaths in Thailand to every one in the UK

If people dont want to change so be it

Did you read the post of ben2talk. He brags about excessive speeding and yet you choose to attack me on this forum. Enough of sheer bloody mindedness, 

go put some more money into advertising shares, it will not only make you feel good, it may well earn you some money enough to appease your conscience

2 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Did you read the post of ben2talk. He brags about excessive speeding and yet you choose to attack me on this forum. Enough of sheer bloody mindedness, 

go put some more money into advertising shares, it will not only make you feel good, it may well earn you some money enough to appease your conscience

Read all the posts and you will see my comment concerning his bragging about riding at up to 280 KPH

I am not attacking you apart from my comment about the childish insult at the end of Post 218

You need to read your posts from the beginning of this exchange, its you doing the attacking, you throwing the insults and making the childish snide remarks

Advertising shares, if you say so

You are not comprehending what my point is about SAFETY CAMPAIGNS

You are so convinced that all safety campaigns are worthless, to the point of being stuck in the groove, and I can offer no apologies for that phrase

They are nothing more than a effort to educate, they cannot replace enforcement

How many times do I have to say it

I support safety campaigns simply because I cant see where they DO ANY HARM

Look at the death toll in Thailand on the roads, somebody needs to pull their finger out and do something outstanding, and the sooner the better

To quote you. "How many times do I have to say it"

To quote me. "Safety campaign slogans do not work because the targeted audience is not listening to you and your simple solution to road safety"

SAFETY CAMPAIGNS, your shouting rant, is just another ill targeted money wasting appeasement that offers no safety solutions, just feel good slogans.

But it makes you feel good and while it offers no positive outcomes, making you and the public feel good is what it is all about.

There are many road carnage safety solutions. It takes some thinking and needs to be targeted.

But the cheap and easy way to make you feel good is advertising agencies. It does not work, never has worked but it makes you feel

good and you will defend it until you and I run out of breathe or my fingers drop off from answering your simplistic road signs and slogans will solve everything safety campaign.

For me, get rid of access to highways on corners, put the car jarring strips of concrete on roads to make you slow down at dangerous bends, teach kids how to drive cars and bikes and road education at school age.

But heck, that would make all your slogan spruiking solutions non necessary and we would not want any positive solutions to impede your blissful slogan solutions. 

4 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

To quote you. "How many times do I have to say it"

To quote me. "Safety campaign slogans do not work because the targeted audience is not listening to you and your simple solution to road safety"

SAFETY CAMPAIGNS, your shouting rant, is just another ill targeted money wasting appeasement that offers no safety solutions, just feel good slogans.

But it makes you feel good and while it offers no positive outcomes, making you and the public feel good is what it is all about.

There are many road carnage safety solutions. It takes some thinking and needs to be targeted.

But the cheap and easy way to make you feel good is advertising agencies. It does not work, never has worked but it makes you feel

good and you will defend it until you and I run out of breathe or my fingers drop off from answering your simplistic road signs and slogans will solve everything safety campaign.

For me, get rid of access to highways on corners, put the car jarring strips of concrete on roads to make you slow down at dangerous bends, teach kids how to drive cars and bikes and road education at school age.

But heck, that would make all your slogan spruiking solutions non necessary and we would not want any positive solutions to impede your blissful slogan solutions. 

I will repeat

Safety campaigns with catchy slogans are just one of the tools in the box

They dont do any harm

You need to open your mind to all options, its rather closed at the moment

I shall now leave the building and wont be returning to this thread

Have a nice day 

On 2017-5-15 at 9:37 AM, LannaGuy said:

RiP to both and it looks like both contributed but I know of many, many places people cross dangerous roads because Thailand does not build many bridges outside of BKK

I have found the propensity of having two-way U-Turns to be particularly dangerous when they could be one way only I'd say likely the bike was simply going too fast so it's 75/25 and that old man has probably been crossing like that for years just like everyone else

Personally I ride a small scooter fpr the very reason thats it's dangerous here so why take the risk? 

75% the Austrian responsible - not in my opinion. 

Other way around I can second.

I drive Big Bikes in my home country Austria nearly 40 years and in Thailand too since 20 years. 

But less powerful bikes in TH as a 400 or 650 as I have now is enough fast. ?

Was once driving on the Thai "Highway" from Udon Thani - Khon Khaen and - that is a good road - you can see all - I drove a nice normal speed for that kind of bike and 2 men on one Honda Dream or similar crossed from right to left in a snails speed - in the open countryside - just over the green gras stretch in the middle of the Highway when I noticed them.

I could not know - will they go on, or stop - let me pass or? 

On the end they just went on and I my ABS had to work!

They crossed in front of me,

I slowed down more and waited for them as they drove now on the left side - Thai slow Motorbike lane - 

I tried to tell them if they want all of us killed. 

A sorry and shy smiles was the reaction. 

Thais nearly never stop before they drive on to a road and look - if its ok! 

?

On 2017-5-15 at 10:30 AM, onthesoi said:

Funny how you had no qualms liking the post blaming the Thai....not to mention the hundreds of posts you've made blaming thais in the past.

If the falang bike ended up 100m down the road its means he was speeding so didnt have time to avoid something on the road, if he'd been driving at a safe speed then both would likley still be alive. 

Guess what, speeding is wrong which means the falang is mostly to blame.

So you drive never more then 90 kmh in TH or never more then the limit in your own home country?

Man you a special angel. ? 

7 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Yes, I also hear Grandma tell my son 'don't go play outside' and 'don't go near the road'.

It's good that he ignores her. I taught him well to take care of himself...

However, the slogan is definitely good for those kids who can't look after themselves.

Try searching 'Nanny State'.

Seatbelts are a very different matter - this story about a farang and Thai guy who died and couldn't have been helped by seatbelts (probably helmets wouldn't help either). It's more about 'stop being complacent and stay alert when you're driving'.

Never mind, go back to your 'moo-ing'. All the cows do it, so it can't be wrong. Right?

The vast majority - by a LONG margin - of fatal accidents here are caused by small bikes - 150 and under - travelling at sub-sonic speeds (rarely above the speed limit) and not making proper observations.

They ride very casually, they're never in a hurry and often assume that it means they're safe... after all, they bought their 200 baht polystyrene cap and they got a full Thai Driving licence, they never do anything for which the police will catch them... so why are they dead?

Not enough slogans, sure.

On 2017-5-15 at 10:37 AM, cyberfarang said:

Many foreigners come here, hire big powerful motor bikes, have little experience of big bike driving and have no experience of driving on Thai roads. They think that the same rules apply here as they do in their own countries.

I have seen Farlangs on their hire motorbikes when I`ve been out on my motorbike, trying to outrun everyone else, weaving in and out of traffic at speed as if their asses are on fire, look at me, the big bad Farlang, I can go faster than you.

Don`t care about those idiots, when they decide to become kamikazes on the highways, it`s who they take with them I have pity for. RIP for the poor old guy who never made it home on that day.

I would believe that a KTM of that cost was owned by the driver not rented.

I drive myself since 1990 on Thai roafs with Motorbikes Scooter and Big Bikes and live here since 1998 - you must not be a crazy driving Rooky in TH to come in dangerous situations.

Had just an accident in October with my Gf on the bike too - on the way from Mae Sariang - Hood or Hut? South of Chiang Mai.

Over taking was on that place not allowed - 2 yellow lines but 2 cars from oncoming traffic overtook 3-4 cars - it was a narrow road and wet - I saw some free spot left from my white line and used it to go out of the way, but, there was either unseen slime or it was the white line - in a instant I was down.

Cars probably saw that in their mirror but went on of course.

Motorbike was falling on my right leg and I slid a long time under the bike with it - a lot skin gone!

Hospital cleaning and 8.000 Baht on the motorbike damage. 

I was driving about 70 - 80 - it was a straight! ??

15 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

So you drive never more then 90 kmh in TH or never more then the limit in your own home country?

Man you a special angel. ? 

In this case, one idiot was moving too fast to avoid some idiot deciding to cross the road without looking. The faster bike must accept 2/3 blame, and the old man should take 1/3 for not assuming that something might be moving faster than he thought.

Hard to judge the speed - but bikes usually don't slide much more than 20 metres unless they're going stupid fast... and if he was doing much over 120km/h or 140km/h then he's going to have to accept 100% of the blame. That'll be my verdict... That's the most common 'big bike' error, as my old 'friend' Bubba can attest, going over the brow of a hill at about 120mph on his GS550 as a girl in a car (drunk) was turning right coming from the other way - he nearly cut the car in half and died about 4 hours later.

Despite all of the 'think twice, think bike' campaigns, most of the time that you look left/right when driving a car, you're not capable of taking everything in - bikes travelling at supersonic speeds don't register, anything over 150% speed limit is almost invisible (it's just outside our judgement range and easily rejected when making a decision to pull out).

People who ride bikes and cars knows this - you don't always register bikes with the same gravity than you do with cars. This is one reason people will say 'bikes are dangerous' and it's another reason that accidents like this one happen frequently.

3 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

I was driving about 70 - 80 - it was a straight! ??

Again - low speed accidents (but at 50km/h maybe survive, or maybe we should drive at 30km/h). Speed was an issue with the cars coming the other way. The most dangerous driving is on 2-way roads where traffic can come at us head on.

The ratio of SPEED vs VISIBILITY comes into play, not absolute speed. Tough story, Alfredo - sorry about your skin. I'm lucky that I only ever skinned an ankle one time when a taxi cut across me turning left. I think I prefer broken bones...

On 2017-5-15 at 11:32 AM, Jeremy50 said:

foreigner driving a big bike at speed all the way from Chiang Mai [perhaps] to Pattaya. There must be at least a 5% chance of dying somewhere along the way. If it wasn't the unlucky old guy trying to cross the road, it could have been a dog, some cows, a pedestrian, a truck with no lights, oil on the road, a farm truck, a wedding procession, people u-turning, a drunk etc etc.

You do not need to drive at a (high) speed - just normal csn be enough - there are to many wrong driving and no law knowing or careing drivers on the roads. Sure also some animals. ??

On 2017-5-15 at 2:14 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Ban these big bikes if a stray dog crosses u going down also.maybe improve that blind spot so that we not have the same accident again.

Oh - yes -  why not ban all 2 wheel transportation - its dangerous and most time Thais do not use real Helmets - worth the description Helmet at all.

And then ban also all 4 wheel transportation too, as most Thais do not know how to drive and ban all dogs from TH and ..... 

Man you are funny ? Perfect solution you have - lol 

By the way, in which country they have laws same you like to have? ??

On 2017-5-15 at 2:47 PM, Kabula said:

I always feel safer riding the bus to Pattaya with my seat belt on sitting in the middle of the bus in the aisle seat!

For 11 years I've rode the bus and seen many highway accidents.

I never had a problem riding the bus.  I reclined my seat and took a nap.

No parking problems either!

If I can drive myself I do that or I fly - a Bus in South East Asia only if there is no reasonable alternative.

Bus or Van - no thank you - I not give my life in the hands of a Asian Bus or Van Driver. - ?

On 2017-5-15 at 11:25 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Doesnt matter both are death.Buy surely the guy was speeding on his big bike otherwise he would have used his breaks or avoided the crash.

How you know - he had not used his breaks? These bikes have ABS no tire marks on the road anymore.

There is a limit what you can do - to avoid a crash! You should know that. I was in the same situation on a similar road - but no blind corner and I was lucky to avoid a accident - the 2 guys - see my other post just drove on crossing the road - slowly - so I did not know pass them left in front if them or right behind them - or will they stop now in the middle of my 2 lane High Way Road. ?

On 2017-5-17 at 7:18 PM, louse1953 said:

Do you notice that a Thai will pull out onto a road and stop if they she something,where most farangs,stop or nearly stop at a corner,look and proceeded if appropriate.Matter of seconds,but that is all it takes.

On 2017-6-14 at 1:07 PM, dexjnr555 said:

The most pressing issue here is that a local man who probably is a father, brother, uncle, son etc is now dead due to a foreigner. 

Gerhard the Austrian and the Thai is dead - because the Thai made a very false move a bad mistake! ?

On 6/15/2017 at 2:36 PM, dexjnr555 said:

You know for someone who claims they "love Jesus", you sure swear a lot and hate on Thais. I dare you to try that one day, many Thai drivers carry weapons, you would be 6 foot under in an instant (especially as you are a farang).

I have no love for Jesus but a  dislike of not being able to use an avatar that said so previously, how  lovely that Thais can use a  weapon  and you seemingly like this

Archived