Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Please, tell me, and some other posters on this form what he is doing right.

Easy. He's sticking it to the Washington establishment.

That's why he was elected by the population that thinks Washington is a swamp. If the establishment didn't think he was a threat to their power and wealth he wouldn't be attacked at every opportunity.

"Drain the swamp"

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I asked you a normal question about you posting to defend Trump. And this is the answer you come up with??

But some how, I'm not suprised by your answer.

I wonder why???

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we know that big business is firmly on side with Trump ( other than those leaning green or potentially affected by some of his trade war brinkmanship), but when will Ma and Pa Kettle realise they've been sold a pup? Surely they must realise by now? 

10 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I asked you a normal question about you posting to defend Trump. And this is the answer you come up with??

But some how, I'm not suprised by your answer.

I wonder why???

You asked I replied. If you don't like the answer that's your problem.

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Please, tell me, and some other posters on this form what he is doing right.

Easy. He's sticking it to the Washington establishment.

That's why he was elected by the population that thinks Washington is a swamp. If the establishment didn't think he was a threat to their power and wealth he wouldn't be attacked at every opportunity.

"Drain the swamp"

Well, if the Washington establishment and the Wall St. establishment were at odds with each other, you might have a point. But since his tax proposals are designed to make the wealthy and powerful even more wealthy and powerful, you don't.

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

Well, if the Washington establishment and the Wall St. establishment were at odds with each other, you might have a point. But since his tax proposals are designed to make the wealthy and powerful even more wealthy and powerful, you don't.

In your opinion. :smile:

Seriously, why do you keep saying "impeach" when it's highly unlikely to happen? No proof of any high crime or misdemeanor has been presented.
To impeach Trump without a far more substantial case than "un named sources" would make any future president liable for similar, and I'm sure that even the most anti Trump member of congress knows that.
The Dems were already shown the error of their ways when the Senate elected the new SCOTUS judge by a simple majority- they opened the way for the GOP to use.

Only unnamed until the proceedings start.

It would be foolish for prosecutors (or the REAL press) to tip their hand before they finish building the case against the entire administration.

That said, it will not be long before it all comes crashing down and the buffoon is forced to resign and his cronies are incarcerated.

Any day now!!!!!!

Just now, mogandave said:

Only unnamed until the proceedings start.

It would be foolish for prosecutors (or the REAL press) to tip their hand before they finish building the case against the entire administration.

That said, it will not be long before it all comes crashing down and the buffoon is forced to resign and his cronies are incarcerated.

Any day now!!!!!!

Sure. I'm not holding my breath though.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In your opinion. :smile:

Well, if by that you mean that it's debatable that his tax proposals will make the rich a lot richer, no it's not. Virtually everyone who analyzes taxes from left to right agrees on this. And if you believe that money doesn't buy power in the USA, then you are even more naive than you have previously appeared to be.

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

Well, if by that you mean that it's debatable that his tax proposals will make the rich a lot richer, no it's not. Virtually everyone who analyzes taxes from left to right agrees on this. And if you believe that money doesn't buy power in the USA, then you are even more naive than you have previously appeared to be.

I was responding to "you don't".

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It must be a Pavlovian response since a rational one would mean you understood that "you don't" was pointing out that you don't have a point because he wants to make the wealthy and powerful more wealthy and powerful. How you can reconcile that with "draining the swamp" is something you have never explained.

Edited by ilostmypassword

Perez: Trump’s allegiance is with Putin

"Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairman Tom Perez on Wednesday attacked President Trump over reports his administration may return two Russian compounds in the U.S. that were seized by former President Obama as a punishment for election meddling."

“[Former] President Obama closed those two compounds because of Russia’s attacks on our democracy,” he said in a statement. “Trump’s willingness to give them back shows where his allegiances are: with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and not with the American people."

"Trump would put Americans at risk and send an unmistakable message to foreign powers that attacks on our election process will go unpunished,” he added."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/335874-perez-trumps-allegiances-with-putin

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hey Trumpeteer, who have you given the finger to today?  After all, you must follow your leader.

Drain the swamp and fill it with alligators.

Edited by EvenSteven

23 hours ago, Prbkk said:

So we know that big business is firmly on side with Trump ( other than those leaning green or potentially affected by some of his trade war brinkmanship), but when will Ma and Pa Kettle realise they've been sold a pup? Surely they must realise by now? 

We will only "truly" see when Ma and Pa Kettle vote in the next election.If Trump is voted out, I being American, will accept that and support whoever.Until then,I want to see the administration succeed by balancing the budget,lowering taxes,bringing more jobs to America,Isis caliphate destroyed and the stock market flourish .

Edited by riclag

We will only "truly" see when Ma and Pa Kettle vote in the next election.If Trump is voted out, I being American, will accept that and support whoever.Until then,I want to see the administration succeed by balancing the budget,lowering taxes,bringing more jobs to America,Isis caliphate destroyed and the stock market flourish .

Not realistic at all on the balanced budget or wiping out Islamic Jihad.

On the others we'll see. Lowering taxes for the rich seems very likely. Not exactly Ma and Pa kettle.

18 minutes ago, riclag said:

I want to see the administration succeed by balancing the budget,lowering taxes,bringing more jobs to America,Isis caliphate destroyed and the stock market flourish .

i think we all do. 

And 24 million of your fellow citizens lose health insurance and or health care coverage. Yea! for the rising stock market.

28 minutes ago, jerojero said:

And 24 million of your fellow citizens lose health insurance and or health care coverage. Yea! for the rising stock market.

'Nineteen million of the 23 million people said to be losing their coverage don’t currently have coverage, according to Forbes. "

I'm selfish,I want that stock market to go up up up.The Thai Bht  will go down down down.Then I can use all that money that I gained in the exchange and spend it in the Thai economy. I will be sitting at the condo pool sippin salty Margarita's and smiling .Who know's maybe I'll send my GF's daughter to university and make a difference in a village girl's life.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/reports-that-23-million-americans-will-lose-health-care-are-way-off/

Edited by riclag

24 minutes ago, lungbing said:

Why?  Because he had the temerity to beat St. Hilary?

No.

Because he is an inept, ignorant, unqualified, crass, oafish, boorish buffoon.

And well documented as stiffing contractors and employees,

while sliming through his sordid life associating with the swamp dwellers of the underworld. Around the World.

Not to mention his and his families' hypocrisy of out-sourcing American labor to China, Mexico, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam.

And others...

Research is a wonderful thing... :thumbsup:

No.
Because he is an inept, ignorant, unqualified, crass, oafish, boorish buffoon.
And well documented as stiffing contractors and employees,
while sliming through his sordid life associating with the swamp dwellers of the underworld. Around the World.
Not to mention his and his families' hypocrisy of out-sourcing American labor to China, Mexico, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam.
And others...

Research is a wonderful thing... :thumbsup:

All while doing his best to destroy the planet with carbon emissions.