Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Altogether now.......

LOCK HIM UP ! LOCK HIM UP !

image.png.18bac7078d71f51eb3e9d3b63d6942ed.png

Have some respect. Trump is a former reality show host. It's not like he's some former First Spouse, NY Senator and Secretary of State.

T

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No need. The humiliation of being the most dramatically failed president in U.S. history will be punishment enough. 

Whatever the outcome the public may or may not want, realistically, the likelihood is that Trump will cut a deal that benefits himself and family. As to the rest of the people caught in the net, it's every man for himself; Trump, true to form, is not going to expend whatever political capital he has left for their behalf. Jailing the rest of the group gives the prosecutors something to show for their troubles.

Dream on.  Trump will not be impeached or prosecuted.  Even this poll shows over 53 percent saying he will not be impeached.

Old results. But yes it will depend both on what the special investigation finds and probably the 2018 midterms. He's more likely resign because of fake or real health problems than be impeached. Sadly can't impeach him just for being an incompetent clown.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Old results. But yes it will depend both on what the special investigation finds and probably the 2018 midterms. He's more likely resign because of fake or real health problems than be impeached. Sadly can't impeach him just for being an incompetent clown.

President will voluntarily leave the White House upon completion of his second term.

No, but he can be impeached for being a criminal which he clearly is.

Impeach 45!!!!

9 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

Wow, I didn't know that 1 term is only 6 months! 

The effort to impeach President Trump has actually been going on for 9 months.  It started the moment Hillary Clinton conceded the election, well before President Trump took the oath of office.

The desire to get rid of President Trump has nothing to do with Russia, obstruction or anything else.  Trump has taken the power from the ruling elites and given it to the people.  The elites want it back.  It's not going to happen.  If they do get rid of him, assassination is the only way, the result will be civil war.

Edited by mesquite

The effort to impeach President Trump has actually been going on for 9 months.  It started the moment Hillary Clinton conceded the election, well before President Trump took the oath of office.

The desire to get rid of President Trump has nothing to do with Russia, obstruction or anything else.  Trump has taken the power from the ruling elites and given it to the people.  The elites want it back.  It's not going to happen.  If they do get rid of him, assassination is the only way, the result will be civil war.
I just love how trumpists tend to threaten violence if they don't get their way.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I just love how trumpists tend to threaten violence if they don't get their way.

not a threat at all.  just stating facts.  i will not be part of it,

Edited by mesquite

1 minute ago, mesquite said:

The desire to get rid of President Trump has nothing to do with Russia, obstruction or anything else.  Trump has taken the power from the ruling elites and given it to the people.  The elites want it back.  It's not gping to happen.

Yes, because the man-child is all about the people!:crazy:

Seriously, don't you trumpets have any form of dignity?? I mean, just reading the transcripts of the phone call he had with the Mexican president clearly shows that he doesn't give a damn about his election promises (and thus the people who voted for him) except for when it makes him look bad when others call his bluff.

This is the kind of reality disconnect (I could use other words to describe it but that could be considered unkind by the very "snowflaky" man-child support base) I find most disturbing in his supporters.

Now that we're balls deep into the dark ages of trump some more current post election thoughts on the resistance.

" But the writers in “ Rules for Resistance ” are wary of excessive faith in U . S . democratic institutions . “ It is precisely such overconfidence in the United States ’ long and illustrious tradition of liberty that could lull the American public into a false sense of security and facilitate the rapid destruction of that very tradition , ” writes Turkish political scientist N . Turkuler Isiksel . Don ’ t obsess over particular legislative agenda items the Trump administration promotes , she says ; focus instead on the democratic norms it undermines . “ What we therefore have to prepare to resist is not policy change ; it is regime change . ”"

www.washingtonpost.com/news/book-party/wp/2017/08/03/sorry-but-i-dont-care-how-you-felt-on-election-night-not-anymore/

7 minutes ago, Becker said:

Yes, because the man-child is all about the people!:crazy:

Seriously, don't you trumpets have any form of dignity?? I mean, just reading the transcripts of the phone call he had with the Mexican president clearly shows that he doesn't give a damn about his election promises (and thus the people who voted for him) except for when it makes him look bad when others call his bluff.

This is the kind of reality disconnect (I could use other words to describe it but that could be considered unkind by the very "snowflaky" man-child support base) I find most disturbing in his supporters.

I suggest you and the other Trump haters here on TV start following James Woods, the actor, on Twitter.  It will help you get up to speed on what's going on.  Otherwise you will just remain here reinforcing each other's nonsense.

24 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Trump has taken the power from the ruling elites and given it to the people.

What power has Trump given to the people? The power to be A-holes? They already had that power.

Him and his cabinet are one of, if not THE wealthiest administration in history. They are the elites writ large. The only difference with this new elites is that they are more venal, more corrupt, more crass and more self-serving than the elites before them.

Their first order of business was to try and take healthcare away from the most vulnerable Americans—people with pre-existing conditions. Is that your idea of giving power back to the people? The power to die? Go bankrupt over health bills?

What were they going to do with the money saved from healthcare? Give tax cuts to themselves and their buddies. Power to the people? Please.

31 minutes ago, mesquite said:

The desire to get rid of President Trump has nothing to do with Russia, obstruction or anything else. 

Trump has taken the power from the ruling elites and given it to the people.  The elites want it back.  It's not going to happen. 

If they do get rid of him, assassination is the only way, the result will be civil war.

Despite your bombastic, hyperbolic fantasies, the wheels of justice are turning.  :thumbsup:

And that ain't no propaganda.

:coffee1:

Sticking it to trump. It could happen. Fascinating read

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/opinion/sunday/dowd-trump-mueller-russia.html

Bobby Sticks It to Trump

"As GQ’s Jay Willis wrote, “If these people were coming for you over a parking ticket, you’d be thinking about liquidating your life savings.”"

I suggest you and the other Trump haters here on TV start following James Woods, the actor, on Twitter.  It will help you get up to speed on what's going on.  Otherwise you will just remain here reinforcing each other's nonsense.

Right wing loon. Good actor though!