Honda Click 24k on clock

Rc2702

My little Honda click is a dream I love it but it's 9 years old now and done 24k. 

It has been really well looked after and runs as good as the day it was purchased.

What kind of mileage do you think I can get out of it?

Much depends of you you been running it and oil changes but you post indicates that you taken good care of it.

Full throttle much of the time will quickly wear down piston rings and other components.

I would say, if taken good care of with frequent oil changes, it should be able to go over 100k km easily but the electrics/wiring at 9 years old might need some careful checking.

My own pcx150 has just passed 16k km and is 5 years old and also still runs very good and never had any issues. I am planning of swapping it out either next year or the year after that, not so much because it's needed but I just wants something newer.

16 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

What kind of mileage do you think I can get out of it?

Whatever kilos it does all be it when it gets to blowing smoke, sounding rough and not starting, then a cheap overhaul and off you go again.

58 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Whatever kilos it does all be it when it gets to blowing smoke, sounding rough and not starting, then a cheap overhaul and off you go again.

I wanna step up like, I think a forza would be my choice.

The Honda Forza 300 is an excellent upgrade, but don’t forget to look at the competition. The Sym GTS300 ABS is also an excellent scoot with a lot of options.

While the Sym GTS300 ABS is really competitive with the price it is also a tinny bit more powerful 21.3kW versus the Honda Forza 300 doing 19kW. (Not a major point to convince people to buy a Sym I agree).

Another thing is that for some time the rumor is that Yamaha Thailand will come out with a 300cc class scooter to compete head-to-head with the Honda Forza 300 and offer better specs… When will this happen? Nobody knows, the rumor has a strong base as Yamaha has introduced the X-Mas 300 (which is a global model). Some Thai motorcycle magazines have already had reviews about the Yamaha X-Max 300...

18157391_1895685377341011_2215506704551588506_n.jpg