Principal Defends Search For 'Sexually Deviant' Students

snoop1130

Principal Defends Search For 'Sexually Deviant' Students

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

DSC0051-696x462.jpg

A group of transgender students at Ratchasima Witthayalai School talk to reporters Friday

KORAT — A public school director in the northeast said a secret survey asking teachers to identify which students were transgender was for their own good.

Administrators at the all-boys Ratchasima Witthayalai School in Korat came under fire after the form, which asked teachers to secretly list their “sexually deviant” students, ended up going viral on social media, where many commented that the label was archaic and offensive.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2017/05/26/principal-defends-search-sexually-deviant-students/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-5-26

How about listing the boys with rich parents who knock up the  girls in class forcing the girl to be sent to grandma's in the province and the boy stays in school to seek his next conquest with no repercussions ? (yes...I did teach high school here for 3 years)

“We wanted to know how many there are,” Boonlert said by telephone. “It’s for when we organize workshops and lectures … about how to take care of their health and about sex ed.”

Yeah, right...

13 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Better, they should use more effort to identify those teacherswhich beating the students bloody with sticks.

And to be balanced does the director have a listing of the sexual leanings etc., of all teachers?

11 hours ago, tonray said:

How about listing the boys with rich parents who knock up the  girls in class forcing the girl to be sent to grandma's in the province and the boy stays in school to seek his next conquest with no repercussions ? (yes...I did teach high school here for 3 years)

Knocking up girls in an all boys school?

Seems quite impossible.

That said, maybe the principal indeed means well.

Although we all believe Thai society is very open for sexual differences, in fact it is not.

There is a lot of discrimination.

Guarded and under cover, but it is there.

And I guess in an all boys school it might be worse.

1 minute ago, hansnl said:

There is a lot of discrimination.

Thai society is harmonious. everything works properly.

may be that's why so many sugar daddies from left-liberal paradises do whatever it takes to live here...

but while here  they  dare to teach Thais how they should live...

40 minutes ago, robertthesculptor said:

Why is an incompetent under educated person with sexual issues in charge anyway.

The thread's not about POTUS.coffee1.gif

Edited by Rob13

I just love the excuses the "authorities" come up with when they're called out publicly doing something which is both stupid, and potentially illegal.

First, "it's all a misunderstanding".

Then it's time to assign blame to some junior member of staff.

What I find difficult to understand is why anyone would be surprised, I mean, Thailand isn't the developed world, it isn't even knocking on the door of the developed world. This sort of thing would surprise if it was Europe or USA (though I'm sure similar travesties occur there too, occasionally), but Thailand?

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, and I predict nothing will happen to the guy, no-one will even blow whistles at him.

6 hours ago, Matt96 said:

may be that's why so many sugar daddies from left-liberal paradises do whatever it takes to live here...

Sigh. 

7 hours ago, Matt96 said:

LOL!

Nice one. 

7 hours ago, Matt96 said:

Thai society is harmonious :crazy:

What was all that Red and Yellow stuff then?

Why is it that the Juntas number one claim is that they have restored peace to the streets?

Peace from all the harmony:clap2:

19 hours ago, tonray said:

Okay, but it takes two to have sex and for a girl to be knocked up......

27 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

What was all that Red and Yellow stuff then?

red shirts are marionettes of foreign globalists (like George Soros) who intend to make Thailand source of their profit.  without foreigners there would be peace in Thailand.

30 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

Why is it that the Juntas number one claim is that they have restored peace to the streets?

That's why globalists hate Khun Prayt.