Video: Foul mouthed Thai customer in full-on rant because Burmese woman went over his toe

webfact

Video: Foul mouthed Thai customer in full-on rant because Burmese woman went over his toe

3pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: -- A video on social media is causing much comment after a Burmese food court worker inadvertently went over a customer's toe with a plate collection trolley.

The old male customer launches into a withering tirade of abuse against the startled worker who repeatedly says sorry and wais several times in apology.

No one lifts a finger to defend her from the verbal assault that left her in floods of tears.

The customer uses very abusive Thai language - he calls her a water monitor several times and invites her to go and perform a sex act with her mother.

Thais online - and 138,000 had viewed the footage already - turned on the customer as a foul-mouthed slob.

While the manager of the unnamed department store in Ratchada Phisek Road gave his employee little apparent support.

Norabodee Reuangsri told Thai Rath online that he had seen the video and spoken to the staff member. "But as far as any other comments you will have to speak to head office. That is company policy," he said.

Thai Rath caught up with the plate collector herself who is a Burmese lady who has been in Thailand for 3 years. She said she had said sorry repeatedly and wai-ed three or four times. It was a complete accident.

Thai Rath reported that she went to sob in a corner of the store terrified that she might lose her job and be unable to support her family back home with her monthly pay check.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-16

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ezzra said:

This is not a secrete that Thais consider themselves superior to

the citizens of the surrounding countries, even the 'Goo and Mung'

cultured locals feel that way....

Will not be so long until it's the other way round ..a lot money being pump into the  neighbouring countries at the moment .. 

"No one lifts a finger to defend her from the verbal assault that left her in floods of tears.

While the manager ..........................gave his employee little apparent support."

This is the " big, older Thai man" versus a migrant worker.

No confrontation from the other Thais.

Manager should be ashamed of himself for not intervening on her behalf. She apologized profusely according to the story.

33 minutes ago, ezzra said:

This is not a secrete that Thais consider themselves superior to

the citizens of the surrounding countries, even the 'Goo and Mung'

cultured locals feel that way....

Well, Burma did burn and loot the ancient capital in the 1700s, I can see why some Thais would still be pissed about that, even though it was centuries ago.

I experienced something similar when I was living in India. A little old lady was selling maps of Bangalore and India and a rich Indian slapped her for approaching him and started going off at her. I instantly saw red, and knocked him to the floor and gave him a piece of my mind in English and the local dialect, Kannada. He genuinely could not understand why I was sticking up for someone he saw as beneath him. Just proves there is scum everywhere.

I would've rammed the trolley into his shinbones three more times and for good measure smashed a plate on his greasy bald head  just to give the a**h**e a real reason to spill his filthy mouth. People like this despicable specimen with his self-delusional superiority complex make me incredibly angry.

"No one lifts a finger to defend her from the verbal assault..."

And make him lose face? Thus risking the chance of his returning with a gun or knife to defend his self-llusioned honor. People have been killed for a lot less in the LOS.

Edited by jaltsc

Hardly surprising that She got away with it , Hi-so Thais get away with killing Policeman in their cars and she gets away with running over a Thais foot .

It was probably a Thai who ran him over and they blamed a Burmese, brown envelopes changed hands .

Where was his mobile phone and ATM cards ?

Theres more too this story.

It doesnt sound right too me

The Thai guy must have been having an affair and his Wife found out and tried to get him bumped off .

The BiB need to investigate , although they will probably say it was a suicide

Did I mention Brown envelopes ? 

I think the guy was wearing sandals... having the trolly pushed over his toe probably hurt like hell.

It was an accident - there is no need for him to rant and shout like that. He's just shown everyone around him what a spoilt abusive twit he is and thoroughly embarrassed himself, even more so now that this is on social media and the internet can see what a despicable bully he is. 

I also think it quite poor that the store did not offer more support to their staff. 

The double standards here with the Burmese laborers are quite disgusting.

24 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Hardly surprising that She got away with it , Hi-so Thais get away with killing Policeman in their cars and she gets away with running over a Thais foot .

It was probably a Thai who ran him over and they blamed a Burmese, brown envelopes changed hands .

Where was his mobile phone and ATM cards ?

Theres more too this story.

It doesnt sound right too me

The Thai guy must have been having an affair and his Wife found out and tried to get him bumped off .

The BiB need to investigate , although they will probably say it was a suicide

Did I mention Brown envelopes ? 

Go take your medicine!Now!

39 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

I would've rammed the trolley into his shinbones three more times and for good measure smashed a plate on his greasy bald head  just to give the a**h**e a real reason to spill his filthy mouth. People like this despicable specimen with his self-delusional superiority complex make me incredibly angry.

Then you would loose you job, face criminal charges, loose you rented condo and have no place, food or money for your children.

Ive always said that the problem with Thailand is the simple fact that it has Thai Males... If you see how some of them are raised as children, you will understand why they are such self entitled w**kers

Yeah...no one moved a muscle, when it happened...but many are "outraged", when it goes viral on social media!

After all, it was an elderly (= respected) Thai - MAN (!!!) and a second class human being from Burma!

:coffee1:

4 hours ago, dexjnr555 said:

They are 30-40 years behind Thailand, good luck with that. 

Only because of the military dictatorship and their evil lack of support for education. In Burma they use only 1% of the GNP for both education and health.

Burma used to be very highly educated before the takeover by them. Probably more than Thais because of the British Empire.