Headless body in Woodland area on outskirts of Pattaya

rooster59

Headless body in Woodland area on outskirts of Pattaya

By Online Admin

body-1.jpg

PATTAYA:- At around midday on July 7th, Police and emergency services received reports of a headless body that had been found in a woodland area on the outskirts of Pattaya.

Arriving at the scene, police estimated that the whole area covered just over 1 rai of land.

Police were led into roughly 100m into the bushy area by locals who had stumbled across the dead body.

The victim was a Thai male, 23 years old, and was found wearing jeans and a shirt. He had a key to what looked like a motorbike and a mobile phone charger in his pockets. A couple of tattoos were also found on the body. The victims head was found nearby, totally separate from the body.

None of the locals recognised the victim, but after a brief examination by paramedics they were able to estimate judging by the decomposition of the body and loss of colour that the victim had been dead for around 4-5 days already.

The body was taken away to a local hospital for a full postmortem examination. As of yet, police have very little clues which may point them in the right direction as to what caused the victim’s death and who may or may not have done it.

They are waiting for the results of the postmortem examination before carrying on with he investigation.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/headless-body-found/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-07-08

23 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

As of yet, police have very little clues which may point them in the right direction as to what caused the victim’s death and who may or may not have done it.

I would hazard a guess that the cause of death was having his head cut off. That normally does it.

I also have to ask how do they know he was 23 years old, when it seems no one knew who he was and there is no mention of any ID?

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I would hazard a guess that the cause of death was having his head cut off. That normally does it.

I also have to ask how do they know he was 23 years old, when it seems no one knew who he was and there is no mention of any ID?

he probably has his ID number tattooed somewhere

8 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

you can lose your head in Pattaya

If you can keep your head when all of those around you are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation. Not sure who said that...

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Maybe like you can with a tree, count the rings.

8 minutes ago, Top man said:

Why don't people show a bit more respect on thai visa, instead of trying to be big with your jokes. There pathetic. 

You must mean that they are pathetic? Everyone to their own opinion Pal.

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Does it matters how old he was? He is dead, with his head cut off so 23 or 32 makes no difference, don't people in Thai Visa Forum understand anything at all? I need to find a more intellectual forum I reckon.

1 hour ago, madusa said:

Does it matters how old he was? He is dead, with his head cut off so 23 or 32 makes no difference, don't people in Thai Visa Forum understand anything at all? I need to find a more intellectual forum I reckon.

Please let me know when you found one.

If you are interested in US affairs try OpEdNews. Best comments ever. Refreshing to read.

7 hours ago, wirat69 said:

True, but mostly the head is buried under the forest!!

I thought, in Pattaya, the heads were buried in the bush.

Edited by ben2talk

4 hours ago, Top man said:

Why don't people show a bit more respect on thai visa, instead of trying to be big with your jokes. There pathetic. 

Yes I agree, what we need to do here is to locate the horse then we can get it straight from the horses mouth as regards what has gone on here