rooster59

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Those whingers and whiners wouldn't even hold a candle to the General.

revered wise men with experience in anything under the sun
superior intelligence developed by the best schooling in the world
skilled experts whose knowledge to solve problems is peerless and can do no wrong
instilled with an unshakable moral code and ethics that guarantees fairness in everything
altruistic, enlightened, brilliant and gifted is the Thai military leadership and the Thai people are grateful that they were chosen to be ruled by them and no one personifies these qualities and talents better than the Supreme General himself

..., however, do not twerk!

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

lol ....  nope.    Thailand needs someone to take control otherwise you will have mayhem, insecurity, lawlessness and fighting between parties .... it's been proven time & time again.

I guess some farang can't see that and therefore prefer mayhem as before.  :coffee1:

Mayhem was caused by 'those' who wished for power after losing every election. Everyone knows that, God even my maid knows that but, apparently, not you unless you are trolling 

Edited by LannaGuy

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

It is a blessing that the Junta are in charge and Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha is in the top job. He has worked hard, however some farang just want to throw mud at any news article whether it's a new project being planned or anything to do with his work.

Who kept the media and thai's continuously informed with running TV broadcasts every friday night then daily in some cases.

Who represented Thailand at the UN General assembly and spoke in front of the US president and officials. Do you really think his predecessors were even near professional enough to do what he did ... ?

Who managed to get the China-Thai high speed rail project up and running with 80% going to Thai contractors.

Who cleaned up areas of Sukhumvit which were once plagued by street carts and almost impassable to pedestrians.

Who is looking to implement road safety rules with the banning of persons riding in the back of pickups.

Who is chasing previously convicted criminals to recover millions or billions of baht taken from the thai economy and taxes not paid.

Who is keeping the country running so it is not plagued with lawlessness, protests that block the streets and affect everyday thai's just wanting to go about their business. Who is chasing those suspected of fraudulent rice schemes that cost Thailand billions of baht which can never be recovered because of prices promised and never delivered.

I could go on with more .....   there are dozens upon dozens of activities that Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha has achieved or is pushing to achieve.

But some farang are never happy with the way things are no matter how hard the government works they will always whinge. This shows one's lack of understanding Thai politics and the reason someone such as the Junta and Khun Prayuth has to be in charge to control the troublemakers.

Those whingers and whiners wouldn't even hold a candle to the General. They wouldn't know the first thing about his job.

I think the current government is doing a good job. It is certainly much better than his predecessors. As such one can only hope that the Junta stay in control for as long as possible and hopefully at least 10yrs or longer.

Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha :wai:

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ pics of Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha

Cloud cuckoo land refers to a state of absurdly over-optimistic fantasy or an unrealistically idealistic state where everything is perfect. 

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Thank you. Today is Sunday which brings out the spirit of goodwill in me. So I just thought I would be nice to you for a change. 

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Thank you. Today is Sunday which brings out the spirit of goodwill in me. So I just thought I would be nice to you for a change. 

I demand you give a better  and or nastier reason....or its the re -hab block  for you :post-4641-1156694606:

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

lol ....  nope.    Thailand needs someone to take control otherwise you will have mayhem, insecurity, lawlessness and fighting between parties .... it's been proven time & time again.

I guess some farang can't see that and therefore prefer mayhem as before.  :coffee1:

Lawlessness and crime are now at all time high levels. Do you not watch the daily news?

Yep, i prefer the mayhem of before.

41 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Lawlessness and crime are now at all time high levels. Do you not watch the daily news?

Yep, i prefer the mayhem of before.

disagree ....   as I mentioned the truth :

If you don't have someone in control,  the parties stay making trouble and then it's a mess.

Roadblocks, airport closures and many problems.

The Junta is in control ... like it or not.

And it's better than the way it was before.  imo

2 hours ago, perthperson said:

This is complete nonsense !  A poll of 1,278 out of a population of 65 million+ is not representative.  Why no detail about how those who participated in he poll were selected. Why has my wife not canvassed for her opinion? 

You failed the subject "statistics" in school, I presume.

How can you say a poll is not representative based on the size of the population?

That does not make sense.

And why was your wife not asked?

Simply because they asked 1278 people out of 65+ million, as you state yourself. That means over 64 million were not asked. And your wife was part of that 64+ million.

BUt agree they need to add details about their sampling method as that hugely influences the outcomes. Plus they should show the exact questions they asked and the possible answers.

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

If you don't have someone in control,  the parties stay making trouble and then it's a mess.

Yes, it's better for YOU as an expat. So long as you ignore that the majority of Thai people don't feel the way you do, which is a remarkably selfish and shuttered view of a country that you live in. Of course, you've asserted (with no evidence whatsoever) that all Thai people are happy with the Junta because of this. To which I say "let's have an election with Prayuth running and find out".

1 minute ago, JCauto said:

Yes, it's better for YOU as an expat. So long as you ignore that the majority of Thai people don't feel the way you do, which is a remarkably selfish and shuttered view of a country that you live in. Of course, you've asserted (with no evidence whatsoever) that all Thai people are happy with the Junta because of this. To which I say "let's have an election with Prayuth running and find out".

this

PS has DJJamie morphed into this new political noob?

22 minutes ago, steven100 said:

No - when an elected government is in control an unelected minority start making trouble.

All actions introduced by the unelected minority to bypass democracy.

It is, but its grip is weakening day by day.

Infighting is intensifying.

Enemies are amassing.

Like it or not!

Almost everything is worse than it was before.

The only positive is Sutheps street mob is gone.

And remember - Prayuth could have put an immediate end to Suthep in 2013, if he so desired.

Edited by Smarter Than You

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

It is a blessing that the Junta are in charge and Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha is in the top job. He has worked hard, however some farang just want to throw mud at any news article whether it's a new project being planned or anything to do with his work.

Who kept the media and thai's continuously informed with running TV broadcasts every friday night then daily in some cases.

Who represented Thailand at the UN General assembly and spoke in front of the US president and officials. Do you really think his predecessors were even near professional enough to do what he did ... ?

Who managed to get the China-Thai high speed rail project up and running with 80% going to Thai contractors.

Who cleaned up areas of Sukhumvit which were once plagued by street carts and almost impassable to pedestrians.

Who is looking to implement road safety rules with the banning of persons riding in the back of pickups.

Who is chasing previously convicted criminals to recover millions or billions of baht taken from the thai economy and taxes not paid.

Who is keeping the country running so it is not plagued with lawlessness, protests that block the streets and affect everyday thai's just wanting to go about their business. Who is chasing those suspected of fraudulent rice schemes that cost Thailand billions of baht which can never be recovered because of prices promised and never delivered.

I could go on with more .....   there are dozens upon dozens of activities that Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha has achieved or is pushing to achieve.

But some farang are never happy with the way things are no matter how hard the government works they will always whinge. This shows one's lack of understanding Thai politics and the reason someone such as the Junta and Khun Prayuth has to be in charge to control the troublemakers.

Those whingers and whiners wouldn't even hold a candle to the General. They wouldn't know the first thing about his job.

I think the current government is doing a good job. It is certainly much better than his predecessors. As such one can only hope that the Junta stay in control for as long as possible and hopefully at least 10yrs or longer.

Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha :wai:

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ pics of Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha

That's just a cut & paste from your last rant about how grateful we should all be that the country is being held to ransom by the junta, your visit to the local Attitude Adjustment Center seems to have worked really well  :whistling:

5 hours ago, sweatalot said:

I can't see a lot of wrong doing by the yellows. Don't deny that there might have been some. Anyway they have been active for a short time only. While Yingkluck's (=taksin's) party, which actually was   a company calling itself a political party  (with their SS army redshirts) used their time to cause a lot of damage to line their own pockets

Btw. a company is an economic institution with the goal to make as much money for themselves as possible

You choose not to see wrongdoing by the Yellows.

Whether you deny it or not, there has been significantly more violence by the Yellows than by the Reds.

The Yellows were active before the Reds even existed. In fact if the Yellow PAD didn't come into being in 2005 there would not even be a Red Shirt movement.

Yingluck's (=Thaksin's) party can do nothing without first winning elections. It is the peoples party.

The definition of a company is irrelevant in this context.

You clearly have views on the current situation in Thailand and the players involved - why can't you voice them without resorting to lies and nonsense?

2 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

this

PS has DJJamie morphed into this new political noob?

We'll know soon enough. Djaimie could never resist reminding us how clever, talented and wealthy he was. If this chap is him he won't be able to resist it for long.....

Prayuth had the chance and completely blew it, instead of being the benevolent dictator , he took the ham fisted approach and now what has he achieved <deleted>.........................................:bah:

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.

Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha is working hard to bring Thailand into economic sustainability.

He has secured many projects and continues to create industries.

It amazes me that some farangs don't like the government for anything at all they do, hence they only know how to complain. Those farang wouldn't be a shadow to the PM and the Junta. 

I have my opinion on why the government is in place and the security it has instilled.

How does the Junta being in power cause any problem for anyone who does nothing illegal ?  anyone can go about their daily work without any problem.

I feel sorry for the farang who don't like this government and have to wake up each day with the feeling of dislike and hatred, just whining each day and whinging. It would be far more enjoyable living in a place you like rather than one you don't and don't have to constantly whine.

I enjoy life ... same as most  thai's ...:coffee1:

15 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

That's just a cut & paste from your last rant about how grateful we should all be that the country is being held to ransom by the junta, your visit to the local Attitude Adjustment Center seems to have worked really well  :whistling:

Maybe you would like it to be the red shirts and yellow shirts again.

up to you ... but I have my opinion.

16 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Are you now just copy/pasting this same post into every topic about the junta failing?

At least try to be less lazy and make it specific to the subject at hand.

Thanks.

thanks.

Edited by steven100

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

anyone can go about their daily work without any problem.

You are still whining about what happened three years ago.  Even then it was a mild inconvenience.  Bangkok streets are not all that useful anyway.  They are always a nightmare to travel.  

Farangs hating Thailand is not the issue.  It is Thais hating Thais is the problem. 

If you want to turn Thailand into a less free, pretty version of China, then we all feel sorry for you, because that is where Thailand is headed.