Where can I get the best rate of exchange when taking Baht to UK

I will be returning to the UK soon and wondered if members could advise on the best exchange rate for baht to GBP and where I can get it either here in Thailand or when I get to the UK?

Thank you for your kind help

Edit

I am located in Pattaya

Edited by n210mp

Thanks SongSomSoda I wonder if there are any of the best rates available at the airport from the sources given by the APP.  

I tried the App and the areas of best  results seemed to be Bangkok areas

Edited by n210mp

Never take Baht cash back to your country, terrible rates.

Avoid the exchange booths on the airport premises as the plague, terrible rates. I don't want to go into detail about the booths at the airport rail link that offer very good rates.

Approximately what amount are you interested in?

Differences between the best exchange rates within Pattaya and compared to Bangkok are in the 5 to 10 Satang range. A long trip only worth for big amounts.

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Never take Baht cash back to your country, terrible rates.

Avoid the exchange booths on the airport premises as the plague, terrible rates. I don't want to go into detail about the booths at the airport rail link that offer very good rates.

Approximately what amount are you interested in?

Differences between the best exchange rates within Pattaya and compared to Bangkok are in the 5 to 10 Satang range. A long trip only worth for big amounts.

Thanks for the info KhunBenq 

The  Get4 App says that airport rates similar to Pattaya or Bangkok  but I have read between the lines of your post and get the message .

Just about 500 Hundred quid, just enough until I can arrange my pensions back into a UK bank

Thanks  Darksidedog  for the PM will try the place on Pattaya Tai tomorrow

9 minutes ago, n210mp said:

The  Get4 App says that airport rates similar to Pattaya or Bangkok  but I have read between the lines of your post and get the message .

Nothing mysterious behind.

All booths on the airport premises that are under control of AOT have identical and terrible rates.

But on the lowest floor there is the passage to the airport rail link.

And around the area before going down to the platform there are at least three booths with very compatible rates.

But 500 pound: do it in Pattaya a day before or so.

Saves you the troubles at the airport.

37 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Transfer to my Thai account here and I will transfer pounds to your account there send me your best price.

This is the cheapest way if you trust the person you are transferring the money to.

It is a win win situation for both parties.

othewise Best exchange rates

On 7/29/2017 at 0:41 PM, KittenKong said:

That's a big if.

Not really anymore ...with the new high speed BACS or whatever it is ... when I move money from my UK Bank to other banks or Transferwise it's gone immediately.

eg I send money from my bank account in england to my bank account in Isle of Mann ... by the time I log onto my IoM bank the money is in my account, or if I sent it to my wife's account there same...same

If it's only 500GBP equivalent bring the cash to my house and you can see the money move... mid market rate. You could try SuperRich.

It looks like Transferwise do not offer thb to gbp

Edited by JAS21