webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

And yet many Pattaya forum members still claim they go to Pattaya for the beach experience. :shock1:

Why not quote a few posts from such members, if that's not just a convenient fantasy?

5 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

And yet many Pattaya forum members still claim they go to Pattaya for the beach experience. :shock1:

Doesn't seem to put off those zany Russians from enjoying the beach .. Press-up competitions amongst them , dancing , one comrade even demonstrating his profficiency with a kids skipping rope ( not very)  though it has to be said they did all appear to be p*ssed ( and getting more p*ssed ) when this was going on .. :shock1:

On 7/28/2017 at 7:59 PM, Kevbo said:
On 7/28/2017 at 0:37 PM, champers said:

Beach cleanups are pretty futile. When the tide comes in it brings a fresh load.

That's why in some Mediterranean resorts it's done every evening ...

That's why in some Mediterranean resorts you pay for everything an arm and a leg :saai:

On 29/07/2017 at 10:59 AM, johng said:

The ultimate responsibility is to the "authorities" its no good everyone carefully keeping all their waste or even separating it into neat piles if the "authorities"
collect it all and just dump it irresponsibly.
Still waiting for an answer as to the locations of the official government approved sites where citizens can "properly"
dispose of their electronics,batteries,white goods,furniture,oil,tyres,building rubble etc etc....seems it just finds its way to a vacant lot of land a klong or the ditch along the side of the road.
This photo from Jomtien next door to "high class" condos.
1501289852714.jpg1501289981078.jpg

This is a clean soi in jomtein ...should see the sealed sois off the esplanade!!

WANT TO BECOME AN INSTANT MILLIONARE GET INTO RECYCLING IN THAILAND.

There was a huge pit and i mean huGE on the darkside you could barely see the bottom which way down was a murky lake and people were dumping garbage in it. It was the size of 5 football fields and VERY deep. That was few years ago now it is nearly full at road level . quarter of a mile deep and 5 football ovals wide. NOW problem 2  . Wheres the new dump? and all that is buried there is toxic for later and where does now all the water run. There is another major catastrophy  awaiting as Pattaya once had many ponds and tributries that fed the ocean rivers and dams . Thais just love cement just look at Pattaya Cement city  and bury everything ,most of their worries are from whats underground and above water now has nowhere else to go and they wonder why it keeps flooding and eroding??......errrrr Dah!! 

Two flames originating from the same member have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

I talked to a tourist volunteer today at one of the stands on beach road.  

V: How do you like Thailand ?  Me:  It's very good here.  

V: Why do you come here?  Me: I like the climate.  

V: How do you like the beaches?  Me: I don't . Their full of trash ., 

V:  Try Krabi, very beautiful .   :whistling:

1 hour ago, elgenon said:

I thought the south end of Walking Street was controlled by the Russian mafia since the PM in exile was PM. Maybe they left.

The mysteries of what passes for thought in some Pattaya denizens' heads is worthy of a PhD study.