Have spoke to a girl online for 3 months

Natgun

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Sorry what wasn't mentioned was she was incredibly quick to jump into bed.... staying the night however was a no go ...

Okey, sorry missed that one. In this case it seems like she payed for that in regard to the 50 percent airfare. Not everyday that happens, duh!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Any relationship can turn out bad later on - but can also turn out well. Sometimes you just have to trust your own instincts.

I'm guessing not many guys had their gf pay half their airfare. You can be sure that some of the bitter and cynical members here will recognize this as a scam.

BTW, someone will be along soon to move your topic out of the Ladies forum. It's a forum FOR ladies, not ABOUT ladies.

Sorry Chicken, this was meant for OP.

Have a good day.

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

11 hours ago, Roger Harris said:

Watch out, the girls are trying a new approach now to get big money.  Had a lady home a week ago, not speak english, not want money. Then last night she asked me for a million baht to pay some debts. Keep ypur guard up at all times, met so many men that have lost their lifes savings on these cretins.

OP sounds naive. They will skin him alive unless he is very careful.

Meeting a "good Thai girl" is not so easy, and the internet is full of hookers on the make.

I'm taking bets now...

1000/1: Good

100/1: Good but married

10/1: Part time hooker with kids and debts

Evens: Run of the mill hooker

:violin:

She brought her "brother" , lol, always those brothers in thailand which later turn out to be husbands/boyfriends.

Only Thai + Thai relationships are working in Thailand btw.

Thai Girls would never love a falang same they would love a thai.

Most falangs not even speak their language fluently , so what's the point when not even can communicate properly?

Foreigners are used to bring money in , nothing more , nothing less.

They are the bottom of the social order system in Thailand.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

It's even hard enough to find friends (normal friends I mean) in thailand which are not only interested in your $$$ only or profit in any other way.

Just forget about Thai / Falang relationships. Believe me the odds are against you big time. I see with my friends what goes wrong almost ALWAYS

One just left him after 16 years married some months before and she working phuket now "Open Air Bar" and even blocked his Line-ID and has new sponsor.

They not have any heart :-( but can't blame them , I same sometimes I think have only big grey stone inside same same. Guess that's why I like Thailand so much and never any problem. Even have two very very good friends ( girls ) over years, so lovely. But no have heart, too, I guess.

I also agree it was better she didn't go to bed with you. Then you would probably wonder if she did that w many guys. Also she is probably a good girl. And good girls don't do that kind of thing. And you want a relationship w a good girl. I don't think there was anything wrong with her excuse. Thais are non-confrontational and that was a face saving reason. It is much softer than saying "I am a good girl and good girls don't do that".

She paid 1/2 your airfare! She must really like you. That was a big expense in her life. Cherish her and go at her pace and you may have found a very special person. Don't let others here sour you on the possibilities with her.

11 hours ago, SongSomSoda said:

She brought her "brother" , lol, always those brothers in thailand which later turn out to be husbands/boyfriends.

Only Thai + Thai relationships are working in Thailand btw.

Thai Girls would never love a falang same they would love a thai.

Most falangs not even speak their language fluently , so what's the point when not even can communicate properly?

Foreigners are used to bring money in , nothing more , nothing less.

They are the bottom of the social order system in Thailand.

Apparently, you have had too many SangSoms, "Thai Girls would never love a falang same they would love a thai."  Maybe they would not love you, but not all falangs are the same and neither are all Thai girls.

14 hours ago, smotherb said:

Apparently, you have had too many SangSoms, "Thai Girls would never love a falang same they would love a thai."  Maybe they would not love you, but not all falangs are the same and neither are all Thai girls.

Wise words. Follow your heart, enjoy and always be carefull. Off course they can fall in love with falang, I see no reason why not. Some thai girls prefer western men above thai men. Be open about your doubts towards your gf. Ask her and you will get an answer.

Some Thai Girls speak good English.... some better than some foreigners around here :)

Not all Thai people are the same.

A survey of Thai Girls one sees from the Soi 6 corner bar is not a good reflection of Thai Girls on the whole :)

Oh, and yes, Brother/Sister/Uncle has multiple meanings here.  Could be an actual blood relationship, or just mean friend/family friend. 

On 7/31/2017 at 9:46 PM, whaleboneman said:

I don't believe this story. Please post nude photos of her as proof.

Good  idea ,  TVF  members ,  may  have met  the  err lady ,  when  she performed  on  another panto stage .