"Please, please can we go back to school?" - beautiful Bangkok teacher wows the internet in song

webfact

"Please, please can we go back to school?" - beautiful Bangkok teacher wows the internet in song

screenshot_5236.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A Bangkok school teacher has caused an internet sensation with a song she posted online about her students.

The song - that pokes fun at kids who don't hand in their homework but still expect the best grades - has been viewed 600,000 times and shared across social media.

The attention might have something to do with the fact that 28 year old life sciences teacher Phusanisa Goonnasit or Saipan is drop dead gorgeous, reported Daily News online.

They interviewed Saipan yesterday and found there is more to this "miss" than just good looks.

Saipan explained that she had always loved singing and makes up her own lyrics and uses songs to teach her students information in a fun and imaginative way.

She said like every teacher she has those who hand in no homework or are late with their assignments and who fail exams. So she wanted to have a little fun and try to get them on her side with the song.

The result was thousands of people - men mostly - who now want to go back to school just so they can be near the heartthrob of the moment.

Saipan, who teaches at Sam Sen Withaya school, now has 10,000 followers and around 5,000 people have shared her song across social media.

She said the song, posted on Friday, was the first she had put on Facebook.

Saipan is clearly more than a pretty face and is a conscientious teacher. She said that gone are the days when teachers give information and students try to remember it.

These days teachers must find ways to inspire their pupils and use imaginative techniques in their teaching to get results.

We at Thaivisa are giving her an A+ for her all round commitment to education.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-01

25 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

Here's a teacher trying to do something to help her students, and all you pervs can think about is sex.  Sometimes the expats on here really are disgusting. 

you're right - but

just us men are so receptive for beauty

Just another example of the Thai education system completely missing the point.

The problem: totally undisciplined  students who lack the ability to sit and pay attention and do not take their schooling even slightly seriously.

The solution: sing to them in class.

The message is pretty clear. Don't try and change the students and work with the parents to make them actually pay attention in class or do their homework. Pretend they cannot change and change the teachers to make them singing monkeys instead. Together with the 'no child is allowed to receive a failing mark' policy, you've really got something.

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

She can play with my whistle anytime she wants.:cheesy:

Colin please...............don,t lower the tone of this thread........:sad:

b.t.w. your comment beat me to it :clap2:

will it be one handful or two  :whistling:

9 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Here's a teacher trying to do something to help her students, and all you pervs can think about is sex.  Sometimes the expats on here really are disgusting. 

totally agree,what is this forum coming to..............:cheesy:

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Well mate wouldnt life be boring if we were all puritanical sods.:cheesy:

Lighten up mate like the rest of us one day you will die.

6 hours ago, petermik said:

totally agree,what is this forum coming to..............:cheesy:

At least they are honest. When I was in school if I had teacher like this I would be wanking all day long. No, beautiful teacher is not good for me that's all I know. I would have to get a school mate to tie my hand together so I can't put my hand in my pocket and touch my dick. I was 14 at that time.

On 8/1/2017 at 1:42 PM, madusa said:

At least they are honest. When I was in school if I had teacher like this I would be wanking all day long. No, beautiful teacher is not good for me that's all I know. I would have to get a school mate to tie my hand together so I can't put my hand in my pocket and touch my dick. I was 14 at that time.

Sounds about 14 and a half now.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish she had the music lower so we could hear her voice more plus lyrics on the screen.  Sorry I'm not bilingual! Yet.   Maybe she could tutor me with my Thai? 

Edited by Elkski

On 8/1/2017 at 10:19 AM, Just1Voice said:

Not me. First thing I thought about was...oh no. You're right. She is gorgeous.Image result for in love emoji 

Edited by dinsdale

On 01/08/2017 at 0:09 PM, BangkokReady said:

Just another example of the Thai education system completely missing the point.

The problem: totally undisciplined  students who lack the ability to sit and pay attention and do not take their schooling even slightly seriously.

The solution: sing to them in class.

The message is pretty clear. Don't try and change the students and work with the parents to make them actually pay attention in class or do their homework. Pretend they cannot change and change the teachers to make them singing monkeys instead. Together with the 'no child is allowed to receive a failing mark' policy, you've really got something.

Teachers only work as hard as they get paid. 

On 01/08/2017 at 10:19 AM, Just1Voice said:

Sometimes I am embarrassed to be a member.  This is one of them!  Of course she is more than just very attractive and we all can see that without seeing your explicit comments about what you could/would do etc.  But this is a public forum in that our comments are available for anyone to see if they log on or have some reason to know someone who is a member.  

Being online here is not like having a quiet private beer with just your 2 or three best mates and saying "did you see the video of that stunning teacher etc etc etc".   

Just type in  "Phusanisa Goonnasit Thai Visa" into a Google search and all your comments are there, for anyone to see

Imagine if it was your daughter and she had tried to do something good and you saw  (some of ) our comments on here about her (your daughter).  She is not a bar girl or a soap opera HISO.   She IS someones daughter and she is a teacher of school children, trying to do some good.,   She deserves better. 

Edited by The Deerhunter

Very good. Very BEAUTIFUL.

I am an American. I don't understand a word.

I am older, I would like to understand.

Can someone somehow translate this beautiful sounding song ?

Edited by themerg

7 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

She is cute as a button. Bless her heart! She actually cares about her job!

I have to wonder though, can she blow a trumpet? :sorry:

Not sure about blowing ,but sucking a golf ball through a garden hose ? ,maybe .