Chinese importers didn't bargain for their nosy Thai neighbors!

rooster59

Chinese importers didn't bargain for their nosy Thai neighbors!

chinese.PNG

Image: Daily News

Three Chinese people were arrested last night after neighbors in Ramkhamhaeng called in the authorities.

The locals in Soi 174 had been suspicious of the Chinese people after seeing a stream of deliveries to the address in Niran Avenue.

Police and soldiers raided late last night and caught the occupants red handed packaging goods for distribution. There were no tax papers to be found and the products were deemed to be illegally imported.

The goods included brand name shoes and bags and computer parts and accessories, reported Daily News.

A check of a property in the nearby Bua Khao housing estate turned up more goods - in the end there were two lorry loads of merchandise worth 10 million baht.

In charge was a Mr Wern. Him and two others were taken to the police station along with their goods and charged.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-05

4 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Obviously jealous of people actually working and earning money for a living.

The Chinese run Thailand due to their endeavour and work-ethic. 

Toss in a hedonistic dose of patriarchal traditions and marinate over a couple decades, the resulting aroma still prevails today.  

43 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

You need to hang out with a better crowd or stop listening to all of the experts at the bar. The Thai people I know are all hard working and show up on the job or open their shops every day to support their family. I have heard this racist attack hurled at Thais for years, time to stop.

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Endeavour, work-ethics, and tax evasion.

It's an honest mistake comes to mind.

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Tax-evasion is a career with a long and respected history here, but you need to pay-off the appropriate authority, same as illegal gambling-dens or bath-houses for young-ladies of limited means (but generous endowments), must grease the right wheels.

1 hour ago, moe666 said:

You need to hang out with a better crowd or stop listening to all of the experts at the bar. The Thai people I know are all hard working and show up on the job or open their shops every day to support their family. I have heard this racist attack hurled at Thais for years, time to stop.

Yet, the Chinese still work circles around them.

I do business in both countries. The work ethic of the Chinese is something you have to see to believe. Feeling sick and want to take a day off? Forget it, go to the clinic, get injected with vitimins and fluids and off to work you go.

It's also fair to say a lot of them are forced to work hard. Hense the nets around the top of certain companies.

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

"The Chinese run Thailand due to their endeavour and work-ethic." And their corruption, and keep it in the family practices.

But seemingly you have no problems with someone illegally working in Thailand and illegally avoiding tax. 

Illegal homestay import/export on tourist/ education visas,little or no reprting to immigrationi is what a large proprtion of the current Chinese invaders are doing and in general the authorities could not care less.

1 hour ago, psyvolt said:

I have heard this racist attack hurled at Thais for years, time to stop.

I disagree.  I am widely travelled and have not met a more racist race than the Thais.  Whether it's double charging or holding farangs responsible for accidents when the culprits are patently Thai.  If occasionally someone on here voices his frustration at the unfairness of it, you can understand it.

I also happen to agree that generally Thais are lazy.  I know a few who work but not hard.

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

I disagree.  I am widely travelled and have not met a more racist race than the Thais.  Whether it's double charging or holding farangs responsible for accidents when the culprits are patently Thai.  If occasionally someone on here voices his frustration at the unfairness of it, you can understand it.

I also happen to agree that generally Thais are lazy.  I know a few who work but not hard.

Well said my friend, well said!

13 hours ago, mikebell said:

Whether it's double charging or holding farangs responsible for accidents when the culprits are patently Thai.  

Double charging, like when going into a nature park, which their taxs have paid for and they still have to pay to go in, which us farangs have to pay more? Yes that's double charging, but well within their rights. Hell, they do it in Australia as well, where locals get a discount and those that don't live locally get charged more. Who cares, it's not racism.

And not once have I ever been help accountable for an accident I didnt cause, neither have any of my friends or there friends. It's a pathetic myth perpetuated by racist farangs trying to weasel out of acciuntability when they were at fault.

And, I don't know what Thais you hang around in your "well travelled" lifestyle, but I've got to know many many Thais who would work rings around most farangs, the Thais work damn hard and have a great work ethic.

21 hours ago, petermik said:

Donated to the many government officials relegated to "inactive posts".........:thumbsup:

The inactives are required to sell these goods at the local night market! Money is distributed on a prorated basis. The higher ups a higher percentage. Thai Style!

On 06/08/2017 at 0:54 AM, jacko45k said:

Taking jobs from Thais.......!

Had some doing it in my Moo bahn some years ago, they filled up every single garbage tub around with cardboard boxes and plastic wrappers!

Heard about a guy getting done for giving himself a BJ. Wife caught him and reported him to labour dept

Edited by Rc2702