Global search for Red Bull heir draws a blank

webfact

Not gonna name names, but a smart arse in this thread who claim that the last charge expires in 3 weeks is wrong, as always.

Amnat said the statute of the limitations for Vorayuth’s alleged failure to stop his car and help the victim would expire on September 3.

“If the process is delayed, that charge may expire,” he said. 

The charge of reckless driving causing the death of another has 15-year statute of limitations.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has certainly a new set of different passports. The police investigators, prosecutors and courts have given him over 4 years time to get new papers.  With all his money and his family connections, no problem.

Edited by tomacht8

3 hours ago, thequietman said:

Impossible I tell you!

Immigration would have spotted him on arrival into Thailand surely. :clap2:

Maybe that is why the queues are 2 or 3 hours long. Checking everyone carefully to see if it is him in disguise. 

The family is sheltering him. He is a criminal evading the law. That would make them liable. They know where he is and could bring him back.

Edited by dorayme
mistake in spelling

Just suppose a fugitive convict from another country (USA, England or wherever) was to come to Thailand, then the Thai authorities, with all their TM6s , 90 day reports would be able to find him within minutes.

Maybe other countries should follow the Thai example.

Start seizing assets and bank accounts before concluding legal matters? Oh right, that only works for red-shirts.

They seem capable of hunting down anti-Junta critics, rogue monks and demanding countries extradite them. But a cop killer, not so much.

Belgium, Spa, end of this month?

Edited by mtls2005

17 hours ago, eisfeld said:
17 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I suspect if Prayut used article 44 to freeze the families assets, we would find out where he is soon enough.

Why would his family have to pay for his crime? If you do something bad, would it be OK to hold your mother liable? Let's not move even further away from civilized behaviour than we already are.

Civilized behavior ?

Well, good luck with that on this Forum, eisfeld. We need more guys like you, but there doesn't seem to be many of them around. The one you're talking to never misses an occasion to spew hatred on just about everything Thai, and judging by the number of 'likes' he gets, this kind of hatred is positively loved on TVF. I have given up arguing with that group, it's like talking in Latin to donkeys.

18 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I suspect if Prayut used article 44 to freeze the families assets, we would find out where he is soon enough.

Not going to happen though.

If they can do it to an X Prime Minister, why not to this clown ?

As you say, they would tell them where he is, but then again, I would have thought when exiting the country, immigration would have a record as to where he was travelling too, I mean, doesn't everyone have to fill in forms, there's a start, follow the trail, if you really give a rats ass

I read somewhere else, I think the Bangkok Post, that the statute of limitations runs out in 24 days, OMG what a cleverly planned plan by the powers above to let this guy exit the country, i.e. no confiscation of passport, all part of the plan, no doubt he will come back when they can;t touch him.

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

If they can do it to an X Prime Minister, why not to this clown ?

As you say, they would tell them where he is, but then again, I would have thought when exiting the country, immigration would have a record as to where he was travelling too, I mean, doesn't everyone have to fill in forms, there's a start, follow the trail, if you really give a rats ass

Lets see, a private jet, passport from another country with a different name, well compensated airports might do the trick, but idk

18 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Interpol ???

I had a look at the Interpol website for Red Notices for Thai citizens.  Not a single one had been requested by Thailand.

Does anyone know whether Thailand ever does request Red Notices for its citizens?

1 minute ago, Oxx said:

I had a look at the Interpol website for Red Notices for Thai citizens.  Not a single one had been requested by Thailand.

Does anyone know whether Thailand ever does request Red Notices for its citizens?

not if they are rich