14 year old Phang Nga girl raped by 40 local men

webfact

Rapist, pedophiles, drug dealers - mandatory death sentence, me thinks! You cannot re-educate/re-wire such people who are a threat to society and it is the duty of those in charge to rid society of such people. Likewise, if they are at it rewriting the law they might as well legalize prostitution, as so happening in Europe which possibly, just possibly, reduces the number of raped women. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, chickenslegs said:
18 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Wondering why it took a year to report.

The rapists threatened to harm the girl's parents if she told. It's in the article.

Tsk tsk, Chickenlegs .... Ole Bill was just looking for an appropriate angle to blame the victim, in pure, unadulterated TVF fashion  ... and there, you just spoilt his day. Baaad, bad Chicken !

43 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Rapist, pedophiles, drug dealers - mandatory death sentence, me thinks! You cannot re-educate/re-wire such people who are a threat to society and it is the duty of those in charge to rid society of such people. Likewise, if they are at it rewriting the law they might as well legalize prostitution, as so happening in Europe which possibly, just possibly, reduces the number of raped women. 

And you cannot re-educate/re-wire people who are ardent supporters of the death penalty, because, although arguments may reach their ears, they cannot be processed thereafter as that would take a functioning, rational brain.

Edited by Yann55

14 hours ago, csabo said:

Not sure what your are talking about but In Islam, capital punishmemt is reserved for the most extreme crimes which harm individual victims or destabilize society. Rape falls into both of these categories.

Very true, but only when the victim is also Muslim (as she was in this case). The Qur'an otherwise permits the rape of non-Muslim war captives and slaves ("that which your right hand holds"), even by married men. 

I can not believe that everyone posting in here about this topic has condemned the men already. In a country where 14 year olds sell their bodies and in a country where when a crime is supposedly committed the family can be paid and the charges dropped. For this to happen for so long, and with so many men. It begs to make you  wonder what is not being said or what really happened with this girl. I am not trying to say a crime was not committed. But it may not be rape as they are claiming. It may be just a tactic to get more money from men she had sex with. Nobody really knows.. Yet all you guys reply sentencing these men to death or castration. When nothing is proven about it at all and only a statement has this report got you all in a bind trolling with bad comments. 

Yeah maybe you are right. Maybe it wasn't rape maybe they are just paedophiles taking advantage of the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Yann55 said:

Tsk tsk, Chickenlegs .... Ole Bill was just looking for an appropriate angle to blame the victim, in pure, unadulterated TVF fashion  ... and there, you just spoilt his day. Baaad, bad Chicken !

Some people are just asses all the time, I guess.
More than 40 people involved for more than a year and nobody let this slip? " Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." B. Franklin
 Something is amiss in the story., and I was not one bit blaming any particular person(s).
I would suggest that somebody re-insert their commentary from whence they got it, but I would probably be sent to TV jail for defending a perfectly reasonable question... reasonable to anyone why can think, that is.

21 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

The rapists threatened to harm the girl's parents if she told. It's in the article.

So, with forty men participating in a small village, nobody else knew what was going on and had the sense to report this?  The girl's parent surely are not parents to everybody in the village. That threat might have kept the victim quiet, but something is really fishy here. 
As somebody else remarked, how did she not become pregnant if she was being raped by five or more men at a time for over a year?
I suppose she could be sterile.

13 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

I don't know details of this case, but it sounds like her parent(s) were either complicit or very out-of-touch.  Who was her guardian?  Could they not tell things were wrong with the girl, even if she didn't say it explicitly?   Some bad parenting, possibly bordering on criminal.

I had to go back and re read the article in the newspaper.. The gang came to the house at the same time every day as they knew the parents were out working.  I think this is even worse than jumping out and raping someone. With the facts we have this poor girl was waiting for " Ok lads time to go to you know where , who shall we invite this time ? " If this is the truth of the whole matter , as many have said , worthless scum.  There , my 25 Satang's worth.

3 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

So, with forty men participating in a small village, nobody else knew what was going on and had the sense to report this?  The girl's parent surely are not parents to everybody in the village. That threat might have kept the victim quiet, but something is really fishy here. 
As somebody else remarked, how did she not become pregnant if she was being raped by five or more men at a time for over a year?
I suppose she could be sterile.

or on the pill if she was selling

7 hours ago, Yann55 said:

And you cannot re-educate/re-wire people who are ardent supporters of the death penalty, because, although arguments may reach their ears, they cannot be processed thereafter as that would take a functioning, rational brain.

I went through that experience of losing a child - open your mouth only once it is connected to your brain; provided there is anything of the latter. You're talking about something you have not the faintest clue! 

There is a group of criminals you cannot heal or correct; for the sake of making absolutely sure you want to rid society of such manure - in the interest of the majority and to avoid, that they ever do the same thing twice. 

Some people are not scared of the death penalty; see Singapore and Malaysia with their (correct) toughness on drugs. They still catch some of them every year and there is a dark figure. If man does not worship life and is risking it for the sake of sick pleasure or money - get rid of them. 

Make absolutely sure that you hand down such sentences only on watertight cases. 

I can write the above to you, I can explain the above to you .... but I cannot understand the above for you. 

Well, if it was really 40 men, and it is a small village, it means alot of the men in the village would have been involved. More than likely the headman, and possibly the police. So, there has to have been alot of covering up going on. My suggestion is that the family move immediately, and find a village with decent, respectful people living in it, not an animal village populated by pigs. Then they can pursue the case with some degree of safety.

5 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

I have my doubts.

Why the girl didn't come to her mother after the first time....???? but waited for 6 months and got at least 40 men???

In my opinion the girl lies.

Some of the men have already confessed and implicated others ... The girl was threatened that her parents would be harmed ...

All in the linked article.

“After the investigation of the three men, police found that they later, invited other men from the same village to repeatedly rape the girl. She was also brought out of the house by the same group of men and the number of rapists increased. They confessed that they did it 6 times and the most number of men raping her at the same night was 11 people while other nights were about 5-7 men.”

6 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

You are very fast with your judgement.

Who says that the story is true..???

Who says the story is true, only the men who have already confessed.

So stop blaming the poor innocent girl, and keep your sick comments to yourself.

On 9/4/2017 at 5:15 PM, thesetat2013 said:

I can not believe that everyone posting in here about this topic has condemned the men already. In a country where 14 year olds sell their bodies and in a country where when a crime is supposedly committed the family can be paid and the charges dropped. For this to happen for so long, and with so many men. It begs to make you  wonder what is not being said or what really happened with this girl. I am not trying to say a crime was not committed. But it may not be rape as they are claiming. It may be just a tactic to get more money from men she had sex with. Nobody really knows.. Yet all you guys reply sentencing these men to death or castration. When nothing is proven about it at all and only a statement has this report got you all in a bind trolling with bad comments. 

No indication that the girl was selling.

23 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

You are no Gandhi nor have any clue about self-renunciation but you go off topic and the Gandhi reference serves NO useful purpose let's stick to this horrific and EVIL crime.

<Slow Clap>

16 hours ago, marqus12 said:
This is a small village at the end of the jungle
I will go there after 2 weeks
I want to see those faces
I want to see what their eyes say

Please Report Back.

16 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Is that even possible, physiologically?

Yes.

On 04/09/2017 at 2:49 PM, chickenslegs said:

A truly sickening story - and some people seem to be more concerned about the reputation of the village.

"peaceful local community looks like a village full of mafia"..   Sure looks like a village/district full of a lot of raping B%^&$%rds to me. It could be interesting if we knew a bit more and personally I can't wait to see a few pictures of the accused.  I wonder whether some form of religious common denominator was involved.    Psychologically scarred for life, poor girl.  ISIS act this way and excuse themselves by (mis)??) quoting their holy book.   They need a big solid wall to line that lot up against.  Frightful story. 

Edited by The Deerhunter

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

Who says the story is true, only the men who have already confessed.

So stop blaming the poor innocent girl, and keep your sick comments to yourself.

Do you have some mental issues? And need help? Or why do you use such disgusting words? Lack of education I suppose.