Swiss man rolled by lady boy after Walking Street romp

snoop1130

Swiss man rolled by lady boy after Walking Street romp

21586780_1656168781070716_2193505042036697128_o.jpg

A Swiss man who took a lady boy to his Walking Street room lost his credit card and more than 50,000 baht.

But Pattaya cops and the tourist police got a result with a quick arrest of the suspect who admitted the crime and a  previous theft.

Raffael Denungs, 29, took Sutthipong Lamsoong, 33, to his room but later realized that his credit card was missing.

Then he went to Pattaya cops after 55,828 in goods was run up on his card, reported Sophon Cable TV on Facebook.

The police got a warrant and managed to arrest the suspect in a room in Chalerm Prakiat Sai 2.

Sutthipong admitted everything and asked for a similar theft in 2011 to be taken into consideration. On that occasion he stole from an Irish man.

The lady boy was charged with theft in the hours of darkness and using someone else's electronic card to steal.

The smiling tourist was pictured at Pattaya police station with local chief Apichai Krobpetch.

Source: Sophon Cable: https://www.facebook.com/STVPattaya/posts/1656169071070687

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-9-18

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Not the best way to get your 15 minutes of fame !

Could be a long thread, with all the witticisms appearing ! :cheesy:

Yep....I really dont think he thought this through before comitting himself to camera, and probable ridicule.

A definate Swiss roll....

Edited by imaderbyfan

3 minutes ago, thaifoodruns said:

The shades ain't doing much for a disguise

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Given they have printed his name, age and nationality, the time for a disguise is perhaps a little late.

I suspect his mates at home will find out and rip the piss right out of him when he gets home.

Deservedly so, I might add!

Edited by darksidedog

3 hours ago, swissie said:

Rats! No finger pointing. I am confused.

Is the guy with the sunglasses the victim and the one in uniform the Lady-boy, them shaking hands and making up?
Cheers.

More to it: Once his boss sees this, he will be promoted, having an "open mind" not being afraid to take on new challenges.

26 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

That's probably not the biggest smile he's had on his face over the last couple of days ! :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah, he looks happy enough; maybe it was on his bucket list.

Thailand Experiences Not To Be Missed

3. Go with a ladyboy and get ripped off:  ✔

You only live once man.

He really did think that sunglasses would protect his identity? he is going to  be teased relentlessly by his mates at the pub when he gets home. In any case all first world country banks have visa card reversal when it comes to fraud and theft, he really only needed to call his bank, that's all I did when it became apparent that 50k was stolen from my card ( no lady boys were arrested though lol)

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Given they have printed his name, age and nationality, the time for a disguise is perhaps a little late.

I suspect his mates at home will find out and rip the piss right out of him when he gets home.

Deservedly so, I might add!

it depends who his friends are.  Perhaps some would be jealous they were not there to partake