"Cameroon football agent's mate raped me in hotel room" says Thai woman

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, British Bulldog said:

"She is believed to be just a teenager." .... ??? Even with the face blanked out she looks to be 30 to 40 'ish ???

I guess by now, you and the other posters  have realized that the woman in the photo is no other than the hotel maid who is showing the police the field of play.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

said was Karoo's friend Oreo

:cheesy:5555555 what a stupid girl.......friends with these names....of course fake names (a desert and a cake). Don't complain girl. You enjoyed but didn't pay for. Bad luck. Next time be careful if you meet someone called Sahara or Gobi...5555:cheesy:

1 minute ago, sawadee1947 said:

:cheesy:5555555 what a stupid girl.......friends with these names....of course fake names (a desert and a cake). Don't complain girl. You enjoyed but didn't pay for. Bad luck. Next time be careful if you meet someone called Sahara or Gobi...5555:cheesy:

Sounds like she had her cake and ate it. 

42 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm not racist but it seems on here any that Thai women having any relationship with an African - not Europeanized - seems doomed to either rape, drugs, fraud or theft. I'm guessing when they find these men there will be a line up in the dark and everyone asked to smile.

"I'm not racist but" . . .  .classic racist preamble.

Many Africans are up to no good but many aren't.

Many farangs are up to no good too - murderers, paedophiles, fugitives and boiler room scammers - but many aren't.

I really do wish that people would stop making generalisations about others when their own group is just as, if not more, guilty of wrongdoing in this country.

this story confirms my suspicions regarding african men and romance scams and why they speak to me with such soft voices while walking on sukumwit in bangkok. its not about selling drugs, its about using love to  deceive then break my heart

all i can say is be careful "watch your asses"

Edited by atyclb

18 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

I guess by now, you and the other posters  have realized that the woman in the photo is no other than the hotel maid who is showing the police the field of play.

could very well be. but have you ever some of the "babes" that hang out with them??? not exactly the girls that do promotions at the impact car shows lol. the overweight gal in the photo might be quite young but the figure makes her look older.

1 minute ago, spectrumisgreen said:

You tried them too, have you? Did YOU (c)rumble to it at the earings, as well? Takes the biscuit, really!!!

What about them not finding a crumb of evidence? 

You sound like a plain soggy rich tea kind of guy 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

"Cameroon football agent's mate raped me in hotel room" says Thai woman

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GOy9GkIhI3BPBId8MR.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A Thai woman in Ubon told police she was raped by her Cameroon boyfriend's friend also from the African country.

She told a story of how her boyfriend went off to buy condoms and his friend, unbeknownst to her at first, took his place in their bed.

Warrants have been issued for two men who claimed to be football transfer agents operating in Isaan,

Ubon Ratchathani police arrived at the hotel in the early hours of the morning on Friday to be greeted by a distraught woman they called "Great",.

She is believed to be just a teenager.

She told cops that after a night out in the central area of town she arranged to meet her Cameroonian boyfriend Karoo, 25, who she had known for four months.

They met at a hotel and went to bed together after showering.

But the man got up unexpectedly and said he was going to buy condoms.

Great found this strange but she admitted she was drunk so went back to sleep. The next thing she knew, she told Thai Rath reporters later, was that a man was in her bed.

Believing him to be her boyfriend she caressed him on the face and head in the dark - but soon realized that he was wearing earrings - and her boyfriend did not wear earrings.

The man - who Great said was Karoo's friend Oreo - then raped her violently before she managed to escape from the room with her clothes and alert police who met her in the lobby of the downtown hotel.

Police searched the room but no one was to be found.

Police have obtained arrest warrants for rape for both the boyfriend and his friend. The suspects appeared to have fled town.

Both are believed to be involved in getting Thai women who like African men to open bank accounts for illegal purposes, said Ubon police.

There was no confirmation they were football agents.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-28

Why is holding the policeman's dick?

Quiet a story ! Why was the boyfriend being charged with rake didn't they both were in the hotel and took shower and was about to have .....

something isn't right here in the news 

and no way that lady could be teen Ager, and if she was how come the hotel authorities were in the charge sheet? 

8 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

"I'm not racist but" . . .  .classic racist preamble.

Many Africans are up to no good but many aren't.

Many farangs are up to no good too - murderers, paedophiles, fugitives and boiler room scammers - but many aren't.

I really do wish that people would stop making generalisations about others when their own group is just as, if not more, guilty of wrongdoing in this country.

This is an honest question in response to your answer. Do Africans in this country cause and create more problems with drugs, rape, murder, theft  and other crime than other ethnic groups baring Thais per head count. From reading this site I would presume YES - Lots of crime with Russian (Caucasians) but per head count by ethnic group I would suggest is lower. If you have this data and it shows me what I feel is right I will conceed to your point. 

9 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

This is an honest question in response to your answer. Do Africans in this country cause and create more problems with drugs, rape, murder, theft  and other crime than other ethnic groups baring Thais per head count. From reading this site I would presume YES - Lots of crime with Russian (Caucasians) but per head count by ethnic group I would suggest is lower. If you have this data and it shows me what I feel is right I will conceed to your point. 

imo the non thai criminal population is multicultural and multinational. black, white and asian and hispanic.  imo the african black males that hang around on the streets are involved with drug trafficking and possible prostitution if they are connected to the african females that walk the streets apparently not selling life insurance (sarcasm) . on thai language internet forums issan girls talk about a nice life hooking up with these guys. are there non criminal africans in thailand, absolutely. i have met uni students, company executives and diplomats from africa.

might there be caucasion africans in crime, absolutely. (south africa, etc)

13 hours ago, British Bulldog said:

"She is believed to be just a teenager." .... ??? Even with the face blanked out she looks to be 30 to 40 'ish ???

Follow the link, she is the apartment manager, there is another pic of two girls who are definately between 17-20 years old.  Can only see a bit of the faces though.  Since Cameroonians speak French, she was pbly hooked with the accent, lots of white women are as well............worked in Cameroon for about six months.......I'd trust them before a Nigerian or Sierra Leonian, just sayin.

1 minute ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Follow the link, she is the apartment manager, there is another pic of two girls who are definately between 17-20 years old.  Can only see a bit of the faces though.  Since Cameroonians speak French, she was pbly hooked with the accent, lots of white women are as well............worked in Cameroon for about six months.......I'd trust them before a Nigerian or Sierra Leonian, just sayin.

She's 24 according to the new story

22 hours ago, atyclb said:

this story confirms my suspicions regarding african men and romance scams and why they speak to me with such soft voices while walking on sukumwit in bangkok. its not about selling drugs, its about using love to  deceive then break my heart

all i can say is be careful "watch your asses"

Or as someone suggested in a similar post recently

Walk quicker

On 9/28/2017 at 7:53 PM, RichardColeman said:

"From reading this site I would presume YES "

And therein lies your folly.

Who, in their right mind would regard this site as a reliable source of information?

The boiler room scammers aren't Russians - they're Brits, yanks, canucks and South African whites

The Africans aren't raping women - the farangs are raping children, though

Yes, the Africans sell drugs but it's the farangs buying them (Africans would sooner die than take the risk of selling to locals)

Farangs are regularly caught robbing jewelers, ATMs and 7-11s - all of which are reported in the press but the minute an Indian, African or non-Thai Asian are caught doing something illegal, all the racists and bigots come out of the woodwork to proclaim themselves purer than the driven snow.